It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud Videos - Watch For Yourself

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A few voter fraud videos (If youtube doesn't ban them soon).

Here are a couple of great ones showing poll workers filling out ballots they received. Complete blatant election fraud caught on camera. Also have quite a few people on the voter rolls with birthdays of 1900. So many 120 year olds voting nowdays.

Starts at about 23:20 to 25:20

14,000 dead people who voted in Detroit

www.bitchute.com...

Software gives Trump votes to Biden..... in 47 counties

www.bitchute.com...

Fake ballots being counted - no names on them, not registered to vote.

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 7-11-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Lime­stone Coun­ty Social Work­er Charged With 134 Felony Counts Involv­ing Elec­tion Fraud
Share This

Attorney General Ken Paxton today announced that his Election Fraud Unit assisted the Limestone County Sheriff and District Attorney in charging Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center (SSLC), with 134 felony counts of purportedly acting as an agent and of election fraud. If convicted, Brunner faces up to 10 years in prison for these offenses.

“I strongly commend the Limestone County District Attorney's Office, Sheriff’s Office, and Elections Office, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General for their outstanding work on this case and their commitment to ensuring a free and fair Presidential election in the face of unprecedented voter fraud,” said Attorney General Paxton. “Registering citizens to vote or to obtain mail ballots without their consent is illegal. It is particularly offensive when individuals purport to be champions for disability rights, when in reality they are abusing our most vulnerable citizens in order to gain access to their ballots and amplify their own political voice. My office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this insidious form of fraud.”

State Supported Living Centers serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Brunner submitted voter registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while purporting to act as their agent. Under Texas law, only a parent, spouse or child who is a qualified voter of the county may act as an agent in registering a person to vote, after being appointed to do so by that person. None of the SSLC patients gave effective consent to be registered, and a number of them have been declared totally mentally incapacitated by a court, thereby making them ineligible to vote in Texas.
www.texasattorneygeneral.gov... ter

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think some of these videos might be showing the workers "curing" ballots with mistakes or ballots that have been damaged somehow and rejected by the machine. In those instances, one person reads off the marks on one ballot for another person to fill in on a new ballot.

I don't like it, because it leaves room for abuse, and should be subject to observation by official observers, but it is a part of the legal process.

In those cases, to show fraud, it would be necessary to show the new ballot being changed from what the voter marked/intended on their original ballot.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh you totally forgot "disgruntled ballot crumple guy"

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 7-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Since we're watching it .... unofficially?

Wouldn't security cameras normally be timestamped?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Software glitch information and fake Vote dump of over 100K for Biden:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thats just democrats doing the right thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Thats just democrats doing the right thing.

Bro, don't you like free money and free stuff with no strings attached?

It's the only way!

I love being indebted to my government.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I love money.

I love government.

How do I get more of both?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I love money.

I love government.

How do I get more of both?

I'm glad you asked! Remember, it's no strings attached. Totally safe and convenient too*. Your government loves you!

* You may have to rub Joe's leg hairs as part of the deal

edit on 7-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Does he love my neighbour Nursultan Tulyiagby?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Michigan Republican, Down 104 Votes, Wins by 1,127 After ‘Glitch’ Fixed

A Michigan Republican county official has won re-election in a race that he conceded earlier this week, thinking he lost by about 100 votes — but a fixed computer glitch has since put him back in the lead.

n Oakland County’s 15th county commission District — representing Rochester and Rochester Hills — the initial count gave a 104-vote margin to the Democrat, Melanie Hartman, amounting to a razor-thin majority of 50.08%. That stunned the incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer, giving him a sure sense that he’d lost in a district long deemed a Republican stronghold. […] But what a difference a day makes – in weather, love, and the 15th District election for Oakland County commissioner. On Thursday, Kochenderfer was stunned again, this time by a call from Oakland County’s director of elections, flipping the outcome to him.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Since we're watching it .... unofficially?

Wouldn't security cameras normally be timestamped?

Sorry, your snark got in the way of your message...

I did not refer to a specific video, and I have no idea of the source of those videos.

If you know something I don't, by all means share. I'm happy to learn.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Snark aside...

I doubt i know anything you don't, but since you don't know the source of your OP material, do you know anything I don't?

Because I don't know

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Watch it before it is deleted !

Voter Fraud Confirmed

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Surely you are aware you can save it yourself?

Keep it for posterity

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I've seen so many of these videos of voter fraud, it's given me PTSD.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Where the hell are all the people requesting proof of fraud in all the other threads?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Flashback - 2 months ago. A mail-in ballot fraudster (anonymously) explains one way he and his team commit voting fraud.

Article: nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Snark aside...

I doubt i know anything you don't, but since you don't know the source of your OP material, do you know anything I don't?

Because I don't know

I'm not the OP.

I didn't provide the OP material.

I did not watch the material.

I commented on the process, specifically the process of "curing" ballots.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join