It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Election Space Force Conjecture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would suspect if The Space Force is in fact a Trillion Dollar, next next level, Armed forces...With Physics and Gravity bending technology...It would be Prudent, for The Polical Party without their Suit in Office, to cheat any way they can to have POTUS in the next term. I am assuming this is the "Single most advanced technology ever conceived"... Imagine how bad it can go, a Project Blue-beam...? Tesla has some serious satellite action going on as well...Would any care to enjoy this Conjecture with me...?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndTenor

No,

Of course not. We still use solid rocket boosters just like we did in the 1960's.

We have made no advances in space propulsion just like computers, fighter jets, and consumer electronics.

edit on 6-11-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Tore Says Show 05 NOV 2020

Tore has been talking about some of this. She does not get into all the specifics, but claims everything we do is being watched, even when inside. If things are this advanced it is a massive amount of data to go through. As for getting the hard evidence for national security issues, there is no where to hide if so.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Like yes, right?

We have so much technology that the public doesn’t know about it would make our eyes bleed just to glare upon it. Hahaha.

We are always way more advanced than we let known technologically to us pleebs.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

No,

Of course not. We still use solid rocket boosters just like we did in the 1960's.

We have made no advances in space propulsion just like computers, fighter jets, and consumer electronics.

First mention of rockets alone can be traced as far back as XII century so yeah...lol this civ is pretty damn primitive.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The only advances of note are new and more efficient ways of killing people.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING has advanced for the sole purpose of making us happier, healthier, more content or more satisfied as a race.
All "advancements" are done for greed, control, paranoia and wealth

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your post sounds purely political to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I think "space force" has existed already 60 years. But its hard to hide it anymore so it must be created officially and publicly. Also since other nations (than Usa) are going to space, if Usa has been in space already, it must create some official force that is at least on same level as the other nations. In reality it likely already is above and further than any other nation but they will drip stuff to the public space force so the so called military statusquo in space is about equal as it now exists on the surface of the planet, where like it or not, Usa has "hegemony". There are ufo reports for 80 years. Who has flown those, if not the secret space force....

I dont think their funding is tied to any president but I get your point.

We are currently living in the phase of humanity where those who get further will undoubtedly rule the longest too. Thats why the secrecy.
edit on 15-11-2020 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Does this thread have anything to do with aliens or ufos or is it posted in the wrong part of forum?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I sure think it does. The Space Force has been rumored to be reverse Engineering...

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Does this thread have anything to do with aliens or ufos or is it posted in the wrong part of forum?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

And would that rumor be started by you? Lol

Where did you hear that one?

Or is that because the airforce is putting lasers on their new fighter jets. Love it....

Pewpew
edit on 18-11-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join