It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election's Lesson - The Liberal Mega-Rich Are Warning Politicians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Looks like someone gets it. Wonder why the Republican politicians are so silent? They want to go back to the game of being the minority opposition which will accomplish 2 major objectives for them. First, the mega-rich will leave them alone enough to remain in power. Second, they get to send out those donation requests that will require your support if you want them to keep the brakes on the insanity enough to make them look like they are still needed.

The establishment will be back in charge and ensure that they will never lose power and influence again. The Republicans will return to status quo of minority status where they like to be because their jobs are much safer without big tech gunning for them.

www.foxnews.com...

Big liberal donors sent cash infusions totaling some $500 million into Senate races across the country to destroy Republican incumbents and take back the Senate. In the end, they may have failed to change many of the outcomes.

But did they really fail?

Democrats dispelled the fossilized notion that “dark money” is dangerous to politics. They are now the party of the ultra-rich, at war with the middle classes, whom they write off as clingers, deplorables, dregs and chumps.

In that context, the staggering amounts of money were a valuable marker. The liberal mega-rich are warning politicians that from now on, they will try to bury populist conservatives with so much oppositional cash that they would be wise to keep a low profile.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting!

Great post!

I think you're right!

S&F!
edit on 11/6/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yes. None of them do anything worth even a fraction of what we pay them. They get into Congress and then all their time and all our money is spent on them trying to stay in their cushy part-time jobs indefinitely while they circle jerk and line their pockets.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There has been some talk around about Trump bringing in NERSA, a national economic security bill. Not surprised to see the mega rich are against such legislation. JFK has similar ideas.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Great analogy!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Over here trying to figure out why the “liberal” mega-rich would be supporting a political party that wants to tax them into oblivion and break up their tech monopolies. Taking even more money from them..

Because yeah, that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There has been some talk around about Trump bringing in NERSA, a national economic security bill. Not surprised to see the mega rich are against such legislation. JFK has similar ideas.

Talk from Q idiots.

NERSA is a scam. Always has been.

It’s no surprise the Q movement latched on to it.

ETA: And it’s NESARA, not NERSA
edit on 6-11-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because maybe mega rich don't care about taxes...for a myriad of reasons.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

you really bought that over 400 thousand and closing loop holes equestrian fecal matter joe was spewing. only people that are going to pay more tax are the 100 thousand and less citizens.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Meh.
Republican...
Democrat...
Two stains on different sides of the same set of drawers.

The blinders should be off for most by now.
If not, I suggest finding a battle buddy.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Then why do the right wing mega-rich have not paying taxes as their main platform? Why do they spend so much of their money funding things that spread that idea?

What’s good for the mega-rich is good for the mega-rich.

Regardless of their political beliefs.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JinMI

Then why do the right wing mega-rich have not paying taxes as their main platform? Why do they spend so much of their money funding things that spread that idea?

What’s good for the mega-rich is good for the mega-rich.

Regardless of their political beliefs.

Because the mega rich need voters....tax paying voters.

lol

Is this a serious question?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

you really bought that over 400 thousand and closing loop holes equestrian fecal matter joe was spewing. only people that are going to pay more tax are the 100 thousand and less citizens.

It’s what’s in his tax plan.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would enact a number of policies that would raise taxes on individuals with income above $400,000, including raising individual income, capital gains, and payroll taxes. Biden would also raise taxes on corporations by raising the corporate income tax rate and imposing a corporate minimum book tax.

Link

Where are you getting the information on what he proposes? Other than his proposal?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Is that before or after he gets rid of Trumps tax plan?

Think hard!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, did you also forget about him promising to get rid of all the tax cuts? AKA raising the taxes..... And I dunno bout you, if you even pay taxes or what. I know many average joes that paid less money due to those tax cuts he wants to get rid of.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

For what?

They’re mega-rich. And I thought they don’t care about taxes. Why would they want voters who support taking their money and breaking up their companies?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Well, did you also forget about him promising to get rid of all the tax cuts? AKA raising the taxes..... And I dunno bout you, if you even pay taxes or what. I know many average joes that paid less money due to those tax cuts he wants to get rid of.

Which tax cuts did he promise to get rid of? All of them? Or only the ones outlined in his plan?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Over here trying to figure out why the “liberal” mega-rich would be supporting a political party that wants to tax them into oblivion and break up their tech monopolies. Taking even more money from them..

Because yeah, that makes sense.

And yet overwhelming the richest Americans donated and supported the Dems and Biden

Your right it doesn’t make sense

So one of these two things is true

1. The mega rich want want to give more of the money away, and that’s what they think biden will do so they supported him

Or

2. The mega rich know Biden will help them get more money and power

I wonder which is more likely?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

For what?

They’re mega-rich. And I thought they don’t care about taxes. Why would they want voters who support taking their money and breaking up their companies?

Keep up buttercup,this is gonna come at ya fast.

They don't care about PAYING taxes..k?

If they have a politician/party where they can keep a monopoly...like...social media I'll bet they wanna keep it....Stay with me.

C'mon, focus, one more point, last one. Promise.

Those voters don't matter as far as an opinion. They want the policy...that can be held/changed by the politician!

Cray cray i know.

Get it? Maybe read it once more after a break.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And yet overwhelming the richest Americans donated and supported the Dems and Biden

Source?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join