It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got 3 emails asking for money for the senate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell
To: snipped
Not interested? Unsubscribe Here

While our race in Kentucky may be over, we unfortunately still don’t know who has control of the Senate, Fellow Conservative.

And, while it may be easier to just sit on the sidelines today, I’ve never backed down from a fight before and I REFUSE to start now.

With multiple Senate runoff elections, if we’re going to SAVE our Republican Senate Majority, I need EMERGENCY REINFORCEMENTS TODAY.

Additionally, I was able to unlock a 500% MATCH on all conservative donations that come in between now and midnight in order to help us CROSS THE FINISH LINE.

TAKE EMERGENCY ACTION TODAY TO DEFEND THE MAJORITY
5X MATCH $1,000_ 5X MATCH $500

5X MATCH $250_ 5X MATCH $150

5X MATCH $50_ 5X MATCH $35

Fellow Conservative, your action today will not just make or break the future of the Senate, but the future of our NATION.

I wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t important, but we’ve already come so far and I can’t just sit by and give up our majority.

I need your help today more than EVER before, Fellow Conservative. Please consider rushing an EMERGENCY 500% MATCHED contribution before it’s too late.

We’re not going to win, if you fail to take action today.

Mitch McConnell

My reply

Not a chance in hell would i donate to you. I am a trumpster, not a Repub and I think you guys set by willienillie all these years and watched trump get put through the ringer without lifting a finger to help.

Boycott the vote

edit on 6-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Removed personal information

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Who knew McConnell was a Nigerian Prince?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That's called a phishing scam. I recommend ignoring it.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
darn ... I wanted to get the message out that they lost half the voters they thought they had by being complacent if not instrumental to the non-stop obstruction to American progress the last 4 years.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You get the rare star and flag from me. Mitch McConnell is the definition of a crooked politician. He’s been a senator for 35 years and proudly brags about being the “grim reaper” when it comes to legislation.

I’m from Kentucky, and he’s kept the state last in almost every metric because it benefits him personally.

Moscow Mitch should be tarred and feathered and dropped off in the woods outside Harlan somewhere.

ETA: you probably want to remove your email from the OP.
edit on 6-11-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This is DIGUSTING. These assholes- all of them, both sides of the aisle, do not need our money because they take enough as it is from us, for a PART TIME JOB where they get NOTHING done except to enrich their own pockets. Red team, blue team, they are a disgrace. Both sides have failed all of us. They take enough of my hard earned money for doing nothing, and apparently, none are accountable.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Agree with all of you guys. From here on out my party affiliation will be NONE and I will endorse a third party when the time comes. Never again will I vote for any dog faced pony soldier with a d or r beside their names.

Boycott the Vote

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I didn’t know turtles could send spam mail now, interesting. Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'd be a litte concerned that you're on a list already. If history pans out, that's not a list you want to be on. How did they get your email address? Did you ever donate in the past? Are they going off voter registration or something?

Scary times.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I am on a list as a racist for donating to trump in 2016. I didnt donate to it this year because of that simple fact that I was being called a racist by name by folks on the left. Had my name on a website and all.

from here on out they will have all kinds of names for me cause I am done playing the d and r game.
In fact in 2022 I will donate the max possible to a libertarian and again in 2024.

Party of NONE

Boycott the Vote
edit on 6-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Have received three more since starting the thread. thats six today all saying similar thngs.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here is Trump donation site.
Trump defence fund

edit on 6-11-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

He's a billionaire, and theres a caveat in there that says they can use a portion of the donations to pay for Trump campaign debts. He gave you a little tax break, now he wants the money back to pay for a political campaign?

I can not even imagine donating money to a "billionaire". For anything.

top topics

join