It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems believe Putin rigged the election for Trump. Inconceivable election rigged for Biden?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here comes the mental gymnastics of a bunch of brainwashed tools Trying to tell us how its so different LMAO.

They probably all believe Epstein killed himself... its hopeless.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So.

The same Intel community that lied to get FISA warrants to illegally spy on a presidential campaign.

The hacking was never verified by a third party, nor by actual law enforcement. Is that false? Just a company paid by the democrats

As far a business deals by family members and foreign governments. Your ok with Hunter. Then it should be ok for members of Trump’s family.
edit on 6-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You

If there was anything "nefarious", why is no one in jail? Because there was nothing "nefarious"

Then there was no reason the released documents would / could have hurt Hilary’s campaign.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Truer words have never been spoken.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Or he is in a state with more stringent voter ID laws. Shrugs.
edit on 6-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Changed wording

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's propaganda. There's a reason why people don't have Twitter accounts around here. Go back to Facebook.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Please list the "nefarious" things that came out of the DNC hacks and Wikileaks releases?

The Wikileaks revealed unflattering conversations and the inside workings of the DNC and how it chooses its nominees. All completely legal.

Now, please explain the "nefarious" things that the Russians did to deprive Trump his election win this time around, and help Joe Biden.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You

Please list the "nefarious" things that came out of the DNC hacks and Wikileaks releases?

Post where I made such a claim.

You posted the released Hillary documents hurt her campaign. How if there was nothing bad in the documents.

You

Now, please explain the "nefarious" things that the Russians did to deprive Trump his election win this time around, and help Joe Biden.

One. There is no credible proof nor credible chain of evidence Russia hacked the DNC server. What law enforcement agency was allowed access to the DNC network?

Two. Noticed you ignore the illegal spying on the Trump presidential campaign for 2020.

Three. Not the topic of this thread. Might make a great new thread by you.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

OMG!!...you're HILARIOUS!!!

**snort**

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But does bring up another point. A deep state that can illegally spy on a person that became president with no punishment for those crimes could “influence” an election.

Schumer: Trump 'really dumb' for attacking intelligence agencies

thehill.com...

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is "being really dumb" by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia's cyber activities.

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

That sounds like a sanctioned threat.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Gawd, I wish I would have clicked on this thread sooner!

This is too hilarious!!!

The democrats have been screaming at the sky for FOUR YEARS that the Russians rigged the elections for Trump! Seriously, anyone who denies this is delusional! Clinically!

Okay, so could the Russians have rigged the election for Biden? Well of COURSE they could have...but that's not the important question here!!

The REAL question is...if the Russians rigged the elections for Trump, then why didn't they do it again???????

The likely answer is, they weren't trying to rig the election for Trump at all in 2016. They were actually trying to rig the election for Hillary, but failed. In the 4 years of Trump, they worked with the democrats to figure out what they did wrong and put the pedal to the metal in 2020!

LOL!! You dems kill me sometimes!! LOL!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Post where I made such a claim.

As usual, you've argued yourself in circles and now your dizzy. Let me remind you that I corrected your assertion that Democrats think that Russia "rigged" the election. They don't. They think that Russia interfered.

Hence, the following conversations.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Last time, according the US Intel, Russians hacked the DNC computers, stole sensitive campaign documents and correspondence and had WikiLeaks publish them, in order to hurt Hillary Clinton's chances and help Donald Trump.

What did Russia do this time to help Joe Biden and hurt Donald Trump?

originally posted by: neutronflux

And if the published papers had nothing nefarious, why would they hurt Hilary’s chances?

I've challenged you provide any evidence that Russia did anything to benefit Biden and hurt Trump, in the way the US Intel Community has accused Russia of doing it in 2016.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Old news but good advice. Remember the Kennedy family and the wrath they drew from J. Edgar Hoover.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You changing the subject that is off topic of this thread.

You made the claim the released Hillary documents hurt Hilary’s campaign. Is that false.

What was in those documents that hurt her campaign?

You

I've challenged you provide any evidence that Russia did anything to benefit Biden and hurt Trump, in the way the US Intel Community has accused Russia of doing it in 2016.

I saw it the first time you posted.

This was my response.

One. There is no credible proof nor credible chain of evidence Russia hacked the DNC server. What law enforcement agency was allowed access to the DNC network?

Two. Noticed you ignore the illegal spying on the Trump presidential campaign for 2016. ——changed to correct year——

Three. Not the topic of this thread. Might make a great new thread by you.

Then I moved the debate back on to topic with this.

But does bring up another point. A deep state that can illegally spy on a person that became president with no punishment for those crimes could “influence” an election.

Schumer: Trump 'really dumb' for attacking intelligence agencies

thehill.com...

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is "being really dumb" by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia's cyber activities.

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

That sounds like a sanctioned threat

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Old news but good advice. Remember the Kennedy family and the wrath they drew from J. Edgar Hoover.

It should not be credible advice. No US citizen should be at the whims of the intel community. But under due process of the law.

If you not appalled by Schumer‘s comment. And don’t understand it for the threat it was. Then you have no idea what the USA should stand for. And understand there is real fear of an intel community that “ Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you”.

And such people can kill an ejection.

edit on 6-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Clean up.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How can a group that seriously bought into the lie Putin was the reason Trump was elected scoff at a group with real concerns over vote counting anomalies? And act like rigging an election is impossible? After claiming for years it happened.

I think there seems to be a massive misunderstanding

The claim in 2016 was that the Russian government interfered with the election to bring about a victory for Trump. It has been proven that the Russians did indeed interfere with the election.

The claim was never that the Russians had rigged the election in some fraudulent way such as dumping a pile of Trump votes in PA or something like that. In fact nobody I can recall actually seriously said that trump won due to voter fraud.

This is apples and oranges then.

Furthermore no actual proof has so far been presented that I have seen that seriously points to large scale voter fraud.

I really wish science could study your brain to understand how such convoluted thoughts and lack of logic occur. It is truly fascinating.

Doublethink.

Addicting kool-aid and willful ignorance.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Oh. You are confused by the title. I was referring to anyone rigging the election for Biden. Not specifically Russia.

edit on 7-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Quoted / edited wrong post.

edit on 7-11-2020 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Double post

top topics

<< 1   >>

join