It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what's funny!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Everyone is wrapped around the axle with the sham-lections, but there's something everyone is missing. I tried to point this out in another thread yesterday, but it got buried. I'll try to say it another way here.

Joe Biden is one of the most corrupt bureaucrats any lifetime politician could ever aspire to be. He's the gold standard for political corruption.

Oh sure, he'll bluster about all the things he's going to do, but behind closed doors he, and all of his henchmen, will blow whatever way the lobby money wind blows. It'll be like Charlie Brown's school teacher..."M-wah, m-wah, mwah mwah". But once the Benjamins start hittin' the table it'll be a whole new deal.

I can't speak for everyone, but I know my professional life will actually be better under Biden than it was under Trump. Many other's will too. I hate to say it, but it's true.

I loathe the fact that our election process has been forever corrupted, and that no election in the future will ever be viewed with any trust. That is truly a shame. Maybe someday things will change, but for right now that's just the way things are. Maybe next time someone will decide to actually DO something about it, but in the meantime, hey...free money, everyone!

LOL!!

edit on 11/6/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Joe Biden is one of the most corrupt bureaucrats any lifetime politician could ever aspire to be. He's the gold standard for political corruption.

Please! Based on what? Internet rumors?

Joe Biden can't even hold a candle to the corruption and treachery of Moscow Mitch "The Grim Reaper" O'Connell and his wife Elaine Chao.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hmmm, Im going with Nixon for the win on this call.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Hmmm, Im going with Nixon for the win on this call.

Tammany Hall said 'hold my beer'.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Oh sure, he'll bluster about all the things he's going to do, but behind closed doors he, and all of his henchmen, will blow whatever way the lobby money wind blows.

You do know that Donald Trump staffed the government with more lobbyists than any administration in the history of The United States, right? Aside from building his administration out of nothing but lobbyists, Biden isn’t going to come close to the influence peddling of Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Heh, based on the fact that he's been in DC his entire professional life! He's a millionaire 10,000 times over...on his public servant salary of what, a couple hundred thousand bucks a year?? Don't EVEN try to say he just made some smart investments, because we ALL know that's just a croc of BS!

Heck, I can hardly wait to see all the new business ventures opening up in Ukraine.

And, I love egg foo young!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Most believe that the Democrats cheated to win. I am not so sure about that. I think they cheated to create more chaos. Everything they have done the past 4 years wasn't about winning nor getting their way. Look at everything they have done and how it always ends up delegitimatizing everything in our countries way of life and government. It was and always has been about creating enough chaos for the SHTF.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oooooh, good one. Check out this list.

Notice anything odd? Thats right...no Whigs!!!!!!

Bring back the Whigs!!!!

en.m.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

At this point, I'm not even sure I care if they cheated to win. Does it really even matter now?

I'm just going to enjoy what time I have left on this earth.

Screw it!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

He's a millionaire 10,000 times over...on his public servant salary of what, a couple hundred thousand bucks a year?? Don't EVEN try to say he just made some smart investments, because we ALL know that's just a croc of BS!

Source? Internet rumors?

Democratic nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden has touted himself as "Middle-Class Joe" for decades — but he and his wife, Jill, have a net worth of $9 million, according to a Forbes estimate.

The couple's fortune is mostly tied to public speaking engagements and book royalties, according to tax returns and financial disclosures released by the Biden campaign and published on the campaign's website.

www.businessinsider.com...#:~:text=The%2077-year-old%20has%20touted%20himse lf%20as%20%22Middle-Class%20Joe%22,according%20to%20a%20Forbes%20estimate%20from%20July%202019.

Where are Trump's tax returns?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Joe Biden can't even hold a candle to the corruption and treachery of Moscow Mitch "The Grim Reaper" O'Connell and his wife Elaine Chao.

Based on what? Internet rumors?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

That's fine. Say whatever you want.

Enjoy your new reality.

I know I'll sure enjoy watching the show.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Based on what? Internet rumors?

Not Twitter or The Conservative Tree House...

See For Yourself

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
He is absolutely corrupt. I’m guessing one of the first bills up will be an infrastructure bill for over a trillion where hardly any infrastructure will be improved but all the money will vanish.

Do you think Hillary will get a position in his administration? She might as well because who gives a crap at this point?
edit on 6-11-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Oooooh, good one. Check out this list.

Notice anything odd? Thats right...no Whigs!!!!!!

Bring back the Whigs!!!!

Can't be any worse than the current s*** show.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Just to shed a little more light on your bitter skew...

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have a combined net worth of $800 million.
www.celebritynetworth.com...#:~:text=Ivanka%20Trump%20and%20Jared%20Kushner%20have%20a%20combined,h ave%20been%20married%20since%202009.%20Together%20three%20children.

But Hunter Biden?!

Hunter Biden net worth and salary: Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and lobbyist who has a net worth of $3 million.

www.celebritynetworth.com...#:~:text=Hunter%20Biden%20net%20worth%20and%20salary%3A%20Hunter% 20Biden,University%20and%20earned%20his%20JD%20from%20Yale%20University.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Internet rumors?

It’s not a rumor that Hunter made millions of dollars “working” for a notoriously corrupt Ukrainian company while Joe was in charge of U.S. policy in the country.

It’s not a rumor that Joe used $1billion in US aid as leverage to have the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired.

It’s not a rumor that a Burisma rep explicitly told hunter via email that the main thing they expected to gain from employing him was access and an end to investigations into the notoriously corrupt company’s notoriously corrupt owner.

It’s not a rumor that Hunter secures a billion dollar investment deal with China while Joe was responsible for US policy there.

It’s not a rumor that, in an attempt to skirt US sanctions, Hunter’s partner received a multi million dollar transfer from the former mayor of Moscow’s wife.

It’s not a rumor that Hunter attempted to secure a $30 million deal with a Chinese energy company.

It’s not a rumor that Joe blatantly lied about his knowledge of his son’s “business dealings”.

It’s not a rumor that Hunter had nothing to offer these people, other than access to his father.

It’s not a rumor that Joe’s brother and sister have become very wealthy because of Joe’s “public service”.

“Internet rumor”. Get out of here with that clown #. You’re #ucking embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Kamala said he was a rapist and racist so theres that. He is on tv accepting and embracing the endorsement of the KKK members.

He hid senate documents and said as much to hide evidence of Tara's accusations.

Im with Kamala that I completely believe Tara. Thats why Biden will not be your president within the next 2 years Kamala will (oh god).In fact, the house is trying to decide when to bring up 25 if the laptop disappears. Look for the msm to start covering the Laptop story to begin eroding confidence in Biden. Will be after the electorate college votes and congress confirms at sometime.
edit on 6-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Yep. The way "facts" have been skewed, all these allegations are based in nothing more than internet rumors.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I don't think this election is any more corrupt than any other election we have had within the last 40 years plus. Trump is just in the same hot seat Hillary was in 4 years ago. I am sure much of it looks familiar to him, except this time he is experiencing it from a different side.

We have a corrupt government, we are more than gullible and naive, if we expect the election not to be affected by that corruption?

Our belief that we are going to be able to remedy that problem by voting in people who have been pre-selected, and firmly entrenched, in a corrupt system, explains why it has gone on so long, and why it will continue.

I don't have an answer. But the path we are on is not the way out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join