It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a confession to make.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I don’t post much here these days, but when I do it’s usually in a political thread because let’s face it, there isn’t a whole lot else going on round these parts, is there?

Anyway, generally I take a left leaning stance in my posts, not for any particularly reason except to play devils advocate, or to point out something I perceive as hypocrisy or irony in what often is an echo chamber. Looking back before ATS became a politics board, I almost always took on that role as well.

You need an opposing opinion to encourage views outside your own. I’ve learnt a LOT because of it, and I hoped others did too in verbally sparring with me.

Anyway, enough of that. Onto the confession.

I only want Joe Biden to win because I think it will be hilarious to watch the other side squirm and carry on like babies for a while.

See in my mind, left and right are exactly the same. Differing beliefs, but still human and prone to being petty crybabies. Not everyone of course, just the ones on the more extreme ends of their political spectrums, the ones who have, in the last 4 years been emboldened by such a polarising person such as Trump, may now have to pipe down a bit..but they won’t, and they are already going full guns blazing about election fraud, and it’s not even decided yet!

If Biden does end up winning, it’s going to be a train wreck in here, a glorious, hilarious train wreck!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah its gonna be a sh!t show... some how i imagine two presidents...

Didn't you guys do that already... way back when...

We burned down your white house... LOL

JK JK

tense times here..

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

edit on 11 6 2020 by projectvxn because: Not taking the bait. OP is just looking for a fight in the wrong forum.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I only want Joe Biden to win because I think it will be hilarious...

That is so wrong in so many levels. Why the future of other country is hilarious for you?

You are not normal.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Why wouldn't you laugh?

Half of America just voted for a doddering old man who can barely string two sentences together, let alone remember where he's at or what office he's running for. And his partner in crime who has admitted she is America's worst nightmare and proud of it.

Seriously, it's right out of a Looney Toons cartoon. Someone should be getting a good chuckle.
edit on 11/6/2020 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Projectvxn had the correct answer!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Half of America just voted for a doddering old man who can barely string two sentences together...

Which one was that?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Klassified
Half of America just voted for a doddering old man who can barely string two sentences together...

Which one was that?

If it was Trump I'd have said paragraphs instead of sentences.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Didn't you guys do that already... way back when... We burned down your white house... LOL

Does Australia have a White house?

When did Canada burn it down?

edit on b000000302020-11-06T06:43:34-06:0006America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2020 06:43:34 -0600600000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Projectvxn had the correct answer!

Yep. Got it. Still sick anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Maybe this will summarise for you..

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Didn't you guys do that already... way back when... We burned down your white house... LOL

The Great Oz Wars of Ott 9

They won cuz they cheated and outfitted their kangaroos with lasers......

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I don’t post much here these days, but when I do it’s usually in a political thread because let’s face it, there isn’t a whole lot else going on round these parts, is there?

Anyway, generally I take a left leaning stance in my posts, not for any particularly reason except to play devils advocate, or to point out something I perceive as hypocrisy or irony in what often is an echo chamber. Looking back before ATS became a politics board, I almost always took on that role as well.

You need an opposing opinion to encourage views outside your own. I’ve learnt a LOT because of it, and I hoped others did too in verbally sparring with me.

Anyway, enough of that. Onto the confession.

I only want Joe Biden to win because I think it will be hilarious to watch the other side squirm and carry on like babies for a while.

See in my mind, left and right are exactly the same. Differing beliefs, but still human and prone to being petty crybabies. Not everyone of course, just the ones on the more extreme ends of their political spectrums, the ones who have, in the last 4 years been emboldened by such a polarising person such as Trump, may now have to pipe down a bit..but they won’t, and they are already going full guns blazing about election fraud, and it’s not even decided yet!

If Biden does end up winning, it’s going to be a train wreck in here, a glorious, hilarious train wreck!

So you are saying you are basically a troll.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Nope. I am independent. I leave to Australians to decide their government and I respect their decision.

You sound like Soros but without money.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

These trump supporters remind me of the obama sheep from 12 years ago, only more crazed by the brainwashing.

Left/Right, they are all republicrats who just want power over people, and none of them should be trusted.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
LOL.....damn man.

What kind of candy ass hides, peeking in on the forums just enough to NOT be active because popular opinion isn't on his side? It's like ol Joe finally made your balls drop, lol

That's whats kind of hilarious.

Otherwise, no gnashing of the teeth or being 'triggered' or screaming at the sky from most on the right. Most conservatives, well, just ain't made that way.

Anyhow, nice to see you back...ma'am.

Lmao

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeah got to agree! Two Sides of the same dirty coin!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

way back when...

We were burnin white houses like they were match shticks back then...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Things might suck in America, but what about the rest of the world?

Will China invade Taiwan now, especially with a bought and paid for ally in Biden?

What will the UK do now that Trump cannot provide a favored trade agreement and the EU (which is backed by Biden) will make things harsher for the UK?

What will the Middle East, ISIS, Iran, Israel all look like after a Biden administration?

top topics

join