It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Prediction About Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This was posted on a Chinese forum. The date of this prediction was on the 28/08/2020 (3 months before the election). Forum post:

i1.wp.com...

The prediction goes as follows (a few translation errors):

"Supported by the Biden consortium (49 countries), through disgraceful means, Trump lost votes and fell behind.

At the end of Xuyue, Biden was elected. At the beginning of Haiyue, Trump raised objections to overthrow the election results, and Biden stepped down (possibly in jail)."

The forecast seems to refer to the period from November 15 to November 24.

Source of article:

www.bannedbook.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Interesting but Ive been on the net for 30 years in that time Ive seen thousands of prophecies and predictions so far they have a 100 per cent track record,of failure.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Interesting but Ive been on the net for 30 years in that time Ive seen thousands of prophecies and predictions so far they have a 100 per cent track record,of failure.

there was one on this forum about the earthquake tsunami in japan that was pretty damn accurate a few years back...

So i'd say 98%

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Apparently the prediction was made with a very anicent Chinese divination system:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-11-2020 by LitriumGem because: formatting

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I wonder if "and Biden stepped down" is a bad translation and was originally "and Biden was publicly humiliated and ran away crying."

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LitriumGem
This was posted on a Chinese forum. The date of this prediction was on the 28/08/2020 (3 months before the election). Forum post:

i1.wp.com...

The prediction goes as follows (a few translation errors):

"Supported by the Biden consortium (49 countries), through disgraceful means, Trump lost votes and fell behind.

At the end of Xuyue, Biden was elected. At the beginning of Haiyue, Trump raised objections to overthrow the election results, and Biden stepped down (possibly in jail)."

The forecast seems to refer to the period from November 15 to November 24.

Source of article:

www.bannedbook.org...

That's it right there. The evidence Trump needs to prove Biden has rigged the election. Somebody should let him know fast!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I wonder if "and Biden stepped down" is a bad translation and was originally "and Biden was publicly humiliated and ran away crying."

I don’t think Biden can be blamed for the election fraud anymore than Bush Jr. should be blamed for 9/11. They are both useful idiots who were manipulated by people with no integrity.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Advantage

I don’t think Biden can be blamed for the election fraud anymore than Bush Jr. should be blamed for 9/11. They are both useful idiots who were manipulated by people with no integrity.

Well.. he DID say he didnt need votes to become president so theres that... LOL! Anyway, considering the thread.. my joke was a joke.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yes, we know President Harris is coming. It was never about Biden.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
3/4 of this prediction has come true. Now we wait for the last quarter. . .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So what does it say when Biden steps down because crazy dems will just argue it should go to Harris. And I already know that logic makes sense to about 10 regular posters here.

new topics

top topics

join