It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what this dream is supposed to mean??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I had a dream that At the place I work at Kroger, that I stole a Black Diamond Necklace or some kind of Black jewel/stone, and I had a big sack of weed and walked out the door and the alarm went off and The people from Kroger's I work with were searching me and calling the police!Then the dream switched over from that to me putting my arms around a girl and hugging her, and rocking me in her arms. What a weird dream. But what's kind of funny is that, I don't steal nor do I smoke pot, and Kroger's definately does not sell jewelry, especially diamonds. What a weird Dream.
(I hope this is in the right forum, If not please move it! This is my first post
)

[edit on 17-3-2005 by jca2005]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You'd have more luck on the BTS site in the Dreams section. A mod will likely move it there shortly for you...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Perhaps subcoinciously you want to try something dangerous and against the law?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
it means this: you will soom meet two people in the most unsuspecting place. One will be emotionally crushed, but at the same time very attractive. The other will be an addict of some kind, but also very attractive in some other sence. when you find these two, you will put yourself in a place where you could lose them both, but as the dream shows, you will be honest, and one of them will become the person you spend the rest of your life with.
So just don't walk out the door with both of them!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
it means this: you will soom meet two people in the most unsuspecting place. One will be emotionally crushed, but at the same time very attractive. The other will be an addict of some kind, but also very attractive in some other sence. when you find these two, you will put yourself in a place where you could lose them both, but as the dream shows, you will be honest, and one of them will become the person you spend the rest of your life with.
So just don't walk out the door with both of them!

So how did you come up with this conclusion? It has been a while since this post, but I somehow manage to come by it, and completely forgot about this, but I haven't had this experience yet, but I guess time will only tell.

new topics

top topics

join