It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who “can’t wait” to grab your guns, where will you be pointing them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There are several posters on this forum who are repeatedly claiming they are ready for war, ready to grab their guns, ready to “protect” the country over this election madness. I’m quite curious, what exactly do you plan on doing with said guns? Where do you plan on going with them?

With the amount of excitement these posters have expressed over this, I have to assume there’s more thought than just grabbing your gun and standing in your driveway with it.

So what’s the grand plan? Go to the venues they’re counting votes? D.C.? Biden’s driveway?
edit on 5-11-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

Just want to add- I do not support violence. While I support the 2nd Amendment and am a gun owner myself, I do not believe anything will be solved with guns in our current situation. I am not a democrat and I did not vote for Biden.
edit on 5-11-2020 by Drucifer because: Because people like to make assumptions

3rd Edit- If a mod removes this thread, would you mind shooting me a PM to discuss why it’s ok to remove this, but it’s perfectly fine for several ATS members to continuously post how anxious they are to use their guns?
edit on 5-11-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

We should wait until a winner is officially certified by the federal election committee.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This is the last thing we need to do , Violence solves nothing it proves nothing it simply makes us look like animals .

What needs to happen is One of these two candidates needs to be a leader and do what's right , do what's best for the country to stop the internal fighting .

Trump or Biden either one needs to concede defeat to prevent a civil war .

What I just said may not be a popular opinion but it's what needs to happen.
edit on 5-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I doubt they'll be Biden's driveway.

I can see them going to war with the MSM, they are the number one enemy in the U.S. Plus the media has clearly painted a target on themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised to see satellite and TV towers being chopped down lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm gonna shoot the fraud machines, I mean ballot counting machines.

link   
I have always been for the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms, but I refuse to threaten anyone with offensive use of them. Those individual people that wish to commit election fraud do not deserve to die for that but they do deserve prison time. Our ability to keep and use arms is not to control the population, it's to make sure our government doesn't turn tyrannical on us. We're not there, nowhere close to that. We have cracks appearing in the dam though so it's best to be prepared just in case. Right now the problem is with individuals, not the government itself.

I will not advocate starting a war with any American citizen, we have a legal system to deal with crooks and traitors.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We should wait until a winner is officially certified by the federal election committee.

Sure, but even then, what’s the plan?

I should have said this in the first post, but I’m a supporter of the 2nd Amendment and I am not a Democrat, nor did I vote for Biden. Hopefully that weeds out the automatic assumptions that come along with questioning anything on ATS lately.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well, you have one part right. Standing in your driveway is stupid. Too easy a target. Stay behind or against something even if it can't possibly stop a bullet. It will make their aim harder.

Why would anyone want to attack anyone else over this? You don't point a gun at me and I won't point a gun at you. It is that simple.

edit on 11 5 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I've seen some very funny videos regarding the upcoming Civil War. Are we doing north/ south? Red/Blue? What kind of uniforms? Do we get a theme song? Will snacks be provided? Will we live tweet? Can we have a mandatory nap time? Running shoes or hiking boots?

link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Do you think it could be that bad.

That the division is so bad that unless one of the candidates concedes that we see true civil war?

link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

I should have said this in the first post, but I’m a supporter of the 2nd Amendment and I am not a Democrat, nor did I vote for Biden. Hopefully that weeds out the automatic assumptions that come along with questioning anything on ATS lately.

If President Trump wins we'll let him finish getting rid of the bad guys.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Well, you have one part right. Standing in your driveway is stupid. Too easy a target. Stay behind or against something even if it can't possibly stop a bullet. It will make their aim harder.

Who Is “their”?

That’s what my post is questioning, what exactly are those claiming to be ready, ready for?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There are several posters on this forum who are repeatedly claiming they are ready for war, ready to grab their guns, ready to “protect” the country over this election madness.

I can count on one hand those type of comments I have seen, from an even less number of users. Is it really such an epidemic here? Have I been looking in the wrong threads?
edit on Thu, 05 Nov 2020 14:33:29 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think in most cases you're confusing hyperbole and chest thumping with reality. There will be a few nuts go off if Trump loses, but I doubt we'll see any kind of real revolt.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

There are several posters on this forum who are repeatedly claiming they are ready for war, ready to grab their guns, ready to “protect” the country over this election madness.

I can count on one hand those type of comments I have seen, from an even less number of users. Is it really such an epidemic here? Have I been looking in the wrong threads?

I’m not sure the threat of death should be taken lightly. It’s been going on for a while now, but the last couple of days I’ve seen an increase in it. If I have more time and this thread doesn’t get nuked, I’ll look around and link the specific posts here.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Maybe so. They have been itching for it since the first riot occured.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If President Trump wins we'll let him finish getting rid of the bad guys.

Finish? As in he started already? Hell, if I had known that, he would have gotten my vote. Alas, I see Hilary is still a free woman. Wasn’t it you that said recently it was because Trump has compassion and decided to let her off?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Do you think it could be that bad.

That the division is so bad that unless one of the candidates concedes that we see true civil war?

A war in the traditional since ...No I don't think so.

But the Violence we have seen up to this point is pretty bad, so I imagine it could get much much worse.

And yes the Division is that bad , over 70,000,000 people voted for Joe Biden so obviously there is a significant difference of opinon in this country .

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To those who “can’t wait” to grab your guns, where will you be pointing them?

Can'T say for OPSEC reasons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join