It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission 2020 Saga

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know right now the internet is rife with this or that fraud accusations and counter accusations. Since we are still in the middle of it all, evidence is scant one way or another.

Not on this one. It has been going for over a year in Wisconsin. Please read the whole thing for the deep dive. The TLRL version is thus:

ACT I
- The Wisconsin Elections Commission ignored state law in October 2019 by allowing 234,000 names of people who had moved to remain on the voter roles. Voters whose names do not match up with their address.

- The same set of statutes requires this same commission to contact them by mail to let them correct the data. They have 30 days to do so. If they don't, they are are supposed to be removed from the rolls. However, under Wisconsin law, they can show up at the polls with valid ID to register and vote on the same day. No disenfranchisement.

- The WEC was taken to court to make them heed the law. They refused. The judge held them in contempt of court. The WEC appealed. Three other judges on the same circuit court over ruled the first one and allowed the WEC to keep the names on the rolls.

ACT II
- In the spring of 2020, Dane County and Milwaukee County (representing the largest number of people in the state) had their County Clerks tell voters to claim they are "indefinitely confined" by the Governors lock down orders for COVID 19. That status is reserved for people actually in legal confinement (jail). 249,000 people in Wisconsin claimed this status for voting purposes even though the vast majority were not in jail. A 238% increase in requests than normal.

- Under this status, the individual does not need to provide voter ID when doing mail-in voting.

ACT III
- These voters were not able to vote for third party candidates.

- The WEC denied the Green Party's application to be on the ballot even though they had twice as many signatures as the law requires.

- Kanye West was denied ballot access.

Conclusion:
The people charged in Wisconsin with over seeing a fair election colluded to 1) maintain over a quarter million phantom voters on the rolls, 2) allowed and encouraged voters to claim a status outside of the laws intent, 3) allowed and encouraged mail in voting knowing voter ID is not required for these voters, and 4) denied left leaning Wisconsinites any choice in left leaning candidates other than Joe Biden.

LINK www.maciverinstitute.com... OvrBHCgAviEybSongqBjdUjJuSsT2xeyRZdJSNgR38

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

USA elections need complete overhaul.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

It worked quite well for so long, but in this new technological era, it needs to modernise.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Of course it has to be my home state...things went to # after Tommy Thompson

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mind boggles.
How can there be free and fair elections when Wisconsin law is contrary to State law when the election is for the POTUS.
What a mess.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That's how the commit the fraud by skirting the rules on technicalities. These types of shenanigans go over the heads of the NPCs who claim there isn't much fraud.

250,000 phantom voters makes a huge difference in WI...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
AMERICANS are RISING UP Against MASSIVE DEMOCRAT VOTER FRAUD!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Every state needs to be following the EXACT same rules and regulations, period, until that happens expect more of the same and watch our democracy completely disappear as it did this election. What we have now is nothing more than a magic show to give you the illusion of choice.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

don't say that; some moron will convince everyone that there is an unhackable electronic solution
that would be even worse

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Every state needs to be following the EXACT same rules and regulations, period, until that happens expect more of the same and watch our democracy completely disappear as it did this election. What we have now is nothing more than a magic show to give you the illusion of choice.
Absolutely correct and all votes should be received by election day! Not like voters haven't had months to ensure that happens.
There is something very fishy about the states that are close and the levels of mail ballots which opened up the opportunity to slot in some ballots
of the dead etc etc. Not to mention Wisconsin law versus State law which should take precedent when its a POTUS election and its amazing State law didn't.
edit on 5-11-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I use to think that but really don't want that at all. Never want to FED running the entire show. Now they control everything.

What they should do is enforce the law. No changing voting laws without state legislators. All votes postmarked election night. And absolutely no bringing ballots in after election hours.

Do that and this election is fine. Unfortunately all those rules were broken. It will have to be fixed.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

don't say that; some moron will convince everyone that there is an unhackable electronic solution
that would be even worse

I didn't say take it electronic. Maybe we should follow how India handles their over 1 billion person population and their elections.
edit on 5-11-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm not sure if "overhaul" is the word I would use.

The laws already in place can hold all parties accountable and provide the voter/candidates a fair shake.

Now when the laws are not followed, that is what needs attention IMHO.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm not sure if "overhaul" is the word I would use.

The laws already in place can hold all parties accountable and provide the voter/candidates a fair shake.

Now when the laws are not followed, that is what needs attention IMHO.

It's the same with just about every crisis. The laws were always there. It's the non enforcement of the laws that are killing us. Destroying emails, spying on campaigns, letting criminals walk, ignoring looting and property destruction. And now this situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

This is true. Wisconsin is not a big state. Not like California or New York.

Does the information in the article demonstrate iron-clad proof voter fraud happened? Of course not. However, were laws to ensure fair voting ignored or outright broken? Yes.

Ergo, something happened outside the law which required some complicit, organized members of the Wisconsin government to execute in tandem with non-governmental entities, i.e. the DNC.

I would say it definitely warrants immediate investigation especially considering the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

You bring up a good point.

I am speculating this one was brought to you by the same folks who had a hand in the rioting festivities this summer.

They obviously do not give a hoot about somebodies business, or property, or their life for that matter. What would lead me to believe the sanctity of a vote means anything to them?

The media has their back so information does not flow. It would appear there are fellow travelers (for lack of a better term) sprinkled into key governmental positions at state and local levels who selectively ignore the obligations of their office.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The new Democratic governor of Wisconsin also took down the website that allows residents to see how votes are being counted in the state... and the results as the votes are counted.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Doesn’t the Constitution give each state the right to how they run elections?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

With proximity to election day being a qualifier.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good point. I can see why he did it now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join