It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Biden wins the election, I think there was Chinese collusion and he should be impeached

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not only Chinese, but Russian as well. And guess what? It is all on his son's laptop. It's all there. It actually exists as opposed to "Trumps collusion".

I advise everyone to do everything they can to turn the house Republican majority in the next election so Biden can be impeached.

Also, if Trump does lose, it is time to focus on MSM media and ignore all of their offerings. I already do, have for quite some time.
edit on 5-11-2020 by Fools because: .

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Also, if Trump does lose, it is time to focus on MSM media and ignore all of their offerings. I already do, have for quite some time.

Wouldn’t that include the MSM media reports about his son’s laptop content? I mean, what factual evidence do you yourself have apart from what the MSM have reported?

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

China won't allow biDen to be impeached.

Now shut up and obey.

You have lost 50 Social Media Credit Points for posting this.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There needs to be a Special Prosecutor appointed a.s.a.p. !! 😃

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It is all on his son's laptop.

You can bet there's an industrial magnet sitting on top of it in FBI possession.

edit on 5-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

We have a fake dossier prepared by a Trump crony... a few rogue FBI agents... A fraudulent FISA warrant so we can wire tap the Bidens... a special prosecutor who will threaten life in jail to any Biden confident over unpaid parking tickets if they don't snitch...

Should be a piece of cake.

edit on 5-11-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That will never happen as long as the dems have the house .. The only solution is going to be civil war I believe.

Not that I think that is going to happen but I think its what it would take.
edit on 5-11-2020 by justsaying111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

There's about a 1% chance.

Pelosi will have to really steal the Speaker job,

But she's got over 190 R's to deal with now.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
That will never happen as long as the dems have the house .. The only solution is going to be civil war I believe.

are you really advocating civil war...?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How many hacks does it take to get to the center of a conspiracy?

The answer is 3 hacks.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As opposed to A Kamala Harris POTUS. Thats a big YES..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Not only Chinese, but Russian as well. And guess what? It is all on his son's laptop. It's all there. It actually exists as opposed to "Trumps collusion".

I advise everyone to do everything they can to turn the house Republican majority in the next election so Biden can be impeached.

Come on man! Only if CNN and PMSNBC make a stink. If they say all is good, then you are a racist or not woke or whatever. Don't make them come and find you!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Most ppl actually deserve that honestly, considering how vile and disgusting they are.

As a supporter of violence and carnage on the streets to get your way you Libs should know all about that.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You have lost 50 Social Media Credit Points for posting this.

50 points?

I think this demerits the entire cache of points and sends the transgressor to a re-education camp.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor prior to the time he leaves office in January - if that is the way it goes.
The optics of Joe shutting it down and the media praising him for shutting it down - i.e. not obstwuction - will be gold.
edit on 5/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

So if Biden wins, you actually think that violence is justified.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Dont worry Trump is way ahead of you on this and has put some lady called Hillibeast Clintonese as the special prosecutor. She will get to the bottom of this.
edit on 521130America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 11:52:25 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Now Muz,

They're the only people that get to use violence to get their way.

No one else does.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The scum libs actually openly support violence against white ppl and even openly say "rape white women".

That's the crap spray painted on walls and written in bathrooms here in America.

You support BLM and this crap they tag everywhere?

So Civil War it is.

Not my fault Im a pacifist.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So if Biden wins, you actually think that violence is justified.

How many times do you have to be told? If you cheat in an election in order to force your way into power - violence WILl ensue. That happens all over the world when activists rig elections to gain power. What do you expect will happen? It's not about advocating violence, it's about human nature. Some people will simply not stand for that kind of authoritarianism and US citizens have a constitutional right to defend the USA.

A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Understand now?
This is not about random violence - it is about taking up arms against those that would try to take away the security of a free state. I would think stealing elections from the people counts.

You keep jumping into these threads, or starting them, with zero understanding - and a very British attitude. You are completely clueless as to what you are discussing.
edit on 5/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join