It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedy and Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If Biden is somehow elected POTUS, which I personally find disgusting and literally revolting, he is definitely a comedy goldmine. The sad thing is this - comedians won't be allowed to make fun of him. They just won't. Instead you will see nothing but praise upon praise upon more praise.

It is amazing, if nothing else, that this man - who is obviously senile, didn't even try to win, was just sort of placed as the DNC candidate without even trying, is on actual video bragging of quid pro quo, has evidence against him that he is being bribed by foreign powers, is possibly going to be POTUS. All of that racked up and our media will do nothing but shower affection on him and tell us all what a great man he is when I am pretty sure that even people that voted for him know what a piece of work the man is.

So I wait with anticipation for any hollyweirdo to make light of his obvious character flaws and know that my anticipation will not be satiated.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Zere vill be no mocking of Herr Biden. Ze führer is perfect. Ze führer is great. Heil Biden. All who speak against ze führer vill be moved to a reeducation facility to undergo ze sensitivity training. Zere vill be uniformity of thought. Ve vill have no negative thoughts in ze new Biden dynasty.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I already heard comedians make fun of biden. Trump is also a gold mine too. Not sure what you're talking about. Tons of comedians out there who make fun of both candidates.

Was just listening to tim dillion and tom segura trash both candidates on a podcast. Joe Rogan just had Alex Jones on who is a big Trump supporter.

Hollywood is heavily left but comedians have a lot more room to put the material out and become popular outside of getting a TV show on Hollywood or getting on Comedy Central. Therefore comedians aren't really subject to some leftist producer to become popular any longer.

edit on 5-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I’m sure all the conservative comedians will be mocking him relentlessly.

Oh wait...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They didn't mock Pence either, what's your point?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I’m sure all the conservative comedians will be mocking him relentlessly.

Oh wait...

www.politic-ed.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Sure, I wonder when it was the last time they were invited on any of the MSM variety shows? How about COMEDY CENTRAL? You that are making excuses and acting as if they haven't been "cancelled" by the MSM are delusional.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Ok I'm hardly finishing your OP and your way of putting all this was Comedy Gold for me this morning.

It's true he has tons of evidence against him yet the US public at large ignores this ON PURPOSE to justify their own lame BS in their heads.

I burst out laughing because you made an excellent point.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
They didn't mock Pence either, what's your point?

Pence is like a robot.

The only way to mock him accurately is to do robot impressions lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Comedy is generally our source for actual realistic political commentary in contemporary American society.

Some of my favorites always will be George Carlin and Bill Hicks, they were incredibly funny and brilliant intellectuals.

When you see Muzzleflash say someone is intelligent that means something.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All you liberals better

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
BRING ON THE MEMES

I NEED MEME

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Carlin was amazing and agree comedians tend to have great takes. However, i get the feeling that OP wants a conservative take with some jokes springled in. Not actual orginal thoughts that are put into a joke form.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Haha, they should have shopped the fly on his head

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Oh there will be lots of Biden jokes.

They will start like Joe Biden is so great. How great is he? He is the greatest president ever and perfectly mannered and the Chinese rulers just love him.

Of course the jokes will be in Spanish once they flood the country with illegal immigrants from South America.

edit on 5-11-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Being placed there as you say, which is true, and doing nothing is probably the greatest indicator of vote rigging and election fraud. How do you win by doing nothing? On top of that, how do you win an election by telling people you are going to raise their taxes to ridiculous levels, take away freedoms and remove gun rights?

None of it makes any sense.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join