It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has democracy died?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The knife is poised against the throat of democracy.

I believe that if Joe Biden becomes president the world will change beyond recognition.

The elite will have absolute power, and will wield their corrupt will with total authority.

The aim of WW2, the subsequent creation of the league of nations and everything after will come to fruition a few decades short of a century.

This is it folks, almost time for me to go back into the shadows.

Now we wait.

I
Had the strangest dream
In the bundu bush
Of Africa
I was king of kings
There I stood
The jungle lion, I
Had the strangest dream
Shadows
Shadows
Shadows
I'm waiting
Waiting
In the shadows
The lion
Hunting down the lamb
Running
With the hunger
In your eyes
I saw fear
Though you stood
Like a silver spear
Trembling in the wind
I smelt the scent
Your sweet, sweet scent
Your eyes
So full of fear
Shadows
Shadows
Shadows
I'm waiting
And waiting
In the shadows
The lion
Hunting down the lamb
Running
With the hunger
I muscled into attack
My body arcing through the air
You became a burning bush
And I a victim of your snare
Shadows
Shadows
Shadows
I'm waiting
Waiting
In the shadows
The lion
Hunting down the lamb
Running
With the hunger
With the hunger
With the hunger
Woh, shadows
Woh, shadows
Shadows

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Don’t worry, Trumpgrinch won’t steal the votings. Rest assured that every vote counts!

Isn’t that infuriating that the simple, basic rule of democracy „every vote counts“ is ready to be thrown out of the window as soon as it does „feel wrong“?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I believe that if Joe Biden becomes president the world will change beyond recognition.

A communist helicopter just flew over my house.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

What? What are you even trying to say?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Did you have democracy?

You know, one person, one vote, and everyone votes, and so we know that everyone has expressed their preference?

I thought your country was ruled by whoever is selected by only 270 people?

(you know, if you paid them a million dollars each, then you could absolutely ensure you had the Presidency and how much would they get fined for being faithless - $1,000-00 ? LOL).

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Carry on, wayward son.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm not an American.

And currently there is more than one person one vote.

A great fraud is being perpetuated against the American people.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Details?
Supportive evidence?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I'm not an American.

... by American people.

LOL

edit on 5/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm not an American.

... by American people.

LOL

Right cause its ridiculous a country would actually do that...........

like Germans killing Germans.......

Or literally any other instance in HISTORY where people were usurped from within........

You act like its a ridiculous idea.........do you NOT know history back to the beginning of man?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
TPTB don't like Trump because he didn't hold their hand while he rearranged US international trade agreements so they could get more rich and keep their profits, profits free of taxation unlike the income earned by actual people in the US citizenry who have to do the work to beat communist China and criminally infested Russia. You're right OP in alluding to the plans made after WW2 coming to fruition, they want a global economy they can steer and tap into at will to control nations and the fate of the world at large. The ones that gave Goodyear tires to the Japanese planes that bombed Pearl Harbor, left Soviet Russia alone after the war to have a barely formidable boogie man to rile up their military industrial might, and the ones that hide their wealth and operatives behind shell companies in a multitude of different countries all over the world.

Everyone needs to understand the sheer mass of money and power going against Trump for the sole reason he has advocated for the American people and our economy, a return to the economic superpower status where citizens actually benefit from the markets we create or invest in, and the abolishment of the dog and pony Washington political complex. These folks aren't evil, but they are corrupt. They think people are cattle too fragile to suffer the burdens of their own choices, that war is a consequence of inequality, and that others are entitled to the labor of every individual as a natural human right. Of course upon even basic inspection none of these things make sense really. They want to be the monkeys in charge of the bananas, because monkeys can't be trusted with bananas.

What we have in America is rampant noble cause corruption brought about from a incessant propaganda campaign from the news and entertainment industries. Noble cause corruption is basically the notion that doing bad things for good reasons is justified. It's how cults justify inhuman behavior and treatment in the aim of usually ludicrous goals like eternal life or salvation, for instance. Falsifying votes, garnishing in country wealth, locking people in their homes when they get sick or to keep them from getting sick, pumping in illegal immigrant labor undercutting the low income citizens who then riot against a "racist" POTUS trying to secure borders, expanding the military industrial complex's surveillance abilities and trampling personal privacy— all of it is done because our country has been brainwashed into believing it's necessary to be unfair, untruthful, and combative for the "greater good".

So when people say they can't believe mass voter fraud is going on against Trump I have to wonder what lengths they might go to if they were convinced the fate of all progress and social fairness is at stake if he wins again. If you were convinced the antichrist, for lack of a better term, had the keys to the kingdom what might you do to secure the "greater good"? One third of our country has been brainwashed and doesn't care, another third thinks they aren't but actually are in their idolatry drunk fervor, and a final third perhaps understands that something just isn't right at all. So if you ask me, yes our republic is in dire straights at the moment and deception is the only thing which is moving the chains anymore at all. The perpetrators of the deception are however unilaterally on the side of one agenda, though they play both sides to control the situation entirely.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm not an American.

... by American people.

LOL

Right cause its ridiculous a country would actually do that...........

like Germans killing Germans.......

Or literally any other instance in HISTORY where people were usurped from within........

You act like its a ridiculous idea.........do you NOT know history back to the beginning of man?

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it." - Edmund Burke.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You guys sure have worked yourselves up to a lather.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Thats great but that doesnt answer my question, you made it sound like it was ridiculous that Americans were trying to overthrow the current gov in America, and now this quote?

Come on bud

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

NO we havent, were going off what they have TOLD us they want to do.......I tend to lean to the side of believing someone when they say they want to do something to me, rather than the alternative

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Don’t worry, Trumpgrinch won’t steal the votings. Rest assured that every vote counts!

Isn’t that infuriating that the simple, basic rule of democracy „every vote counts“ is ready to be thrown out of the window as soon as it does „feel wrong“?

Do fraudulent votes count? He's throwing THOSE out the window.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Democracy didn't die this week. True Democracy never existed in the first place. What we've always had is a Plutocracy disguised as a democracy.

Like it or not Trump was never a president of the people. That's just how he portrayed himself, with a little help from his right wing media buddies. People's minds are very easily swayed you see.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Thats great but that doesnt answer my question, you made it sound like it was ridiculous that Americans were trying to overthrow the current gov in America, and now this quote?

Come on bud

A vote isn't overthrowing the government.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

NO we havent, were going off what they have TOLD us they want to do.......I tend to lean to the side of believing someone when they say they want to do something to me, rather than the alternative

Oh, I see, can you cite some sources where they say they are going to cheat..I don't mean right wing sources, I mean straight from the horses mouth, and in context. I have no doubt, there will be some cheating, but not possible to be widespread, and both parties will be pulling antics, or followers of parties will.

You guy had to choose between ubsurd, and more ubsurd..good luck!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join