It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears Some Major Cheating May Have Taken Place.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

According to Augustus, the divine.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Well I did try to explain that my previously all red suburb in Michigan was split pretty evenly in support. I was told by ATS that people only put up Biden signs so they weren't attacked. Sigh. I tried to give you a heads up that outside the echo chamber of ATS that it was not all love in the nation for Trump.

I also tried to explain most Dems did not care about a rally. They were actively getting non voters and first time voters to the polls. The option of requesting a ballot and not having to leave the house to vote here was a big deal as well. I know both Republicans and Dems who voted that way. The majority of people I know did not vote in person.

This is the most sane take I've seen on ATS in weeks. Yeah. Biden isn't a great candidate either, but this election was more about firing Trump for being terrible than it was about electing a great President. Biden comes with plenty of warts, but at the end of the day no large Dem rallies were needed. Everybody has known who they were voting for for months. We didn't need to go to a rally and needlessly risk exposure to SARS-Cov-2 just for some reassurance. Why the h*** would we do that?!

We have newborns in the house so we would have voted via Absentee mail-in anyway and with the added risk of standing in line for hours at a polling place and potentially being exposed to SARS-Cov-2, it was a no brainer. It was also, frankly, nice because it gave us some extra time and sit down to research the down ballot candidates and issues. More so than if you're just in a cramped polling booth trying to get done as fast as you can. We may never vote in person again because it was just super convenient. We had already voted weeks ago - before the first debate or before Trump's last flurry of rallies. Rallies are a pretty pointless endeavor in my view. I just don't understand what purpose they serve - especially in the midst of a global pandemic.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
According to Augustus, the divine.

Show me where I'm wrong on this.

I mean there's all kinds actual evidence of massive fraud and respective lawsuits around that, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If it doesn't come to light what they have attempted to do to the American voters will, I think the hardworking taxpayers should March and burn these cities to ashes. Show them how it's done.

link   

You show me where you are right.

link   
Double post.
edit on 5-11-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

By the fact that there aren't any of the things I just asked you for.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's pretty amazing so many states were close to 50/50.

Think about that.

The two candidates were very, very different and yet so many states had an almost even split?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: enament
Good thread, and bumped like the rest for at least honesty.
I'm Joe Stalin, and I came back to vote Democrat one more time.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is typical. Always put the onus onto someone else to provide evidence while sitting back and grinning like a stuck pig.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This is typical. Always put the onus onto someone else to provide evidence while sitting back and grinning like a stuck pig.

Duh, yeah, because I can prove a negative for you. You claim there's voter fraud, post the evidence.

The fact you need this explained to you shows how poorly you understand the situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They just did. You are the person disputing it.

Duh, yeah, because I can prove a negative for you. You claim there's voter fraud, post the evidence.

The fact you need this explained to you shows how poorly you understand the situation.

link   

link   

There is evidence everywhere. All over this thread , you just choose to stick your fingers in your ear and scream ladadadadadad and ignore it.

Just like a spoiled far left liberal.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Then where are the specific lawsuits over these? There aren't any. Besides the ones to try and stop counting in states where Trump was already ahead the only suit so far over fraud is about 53 ballots in Georgia.

edit on 5-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
So that means yes you believe he killed himself.

Of course he killed himself, the question is was he allowed to kill himself. It's not like he's alive, buckaroo, the guy is dead.

FYI you cant claim to be in the middle and hate the right so much

I can't? What if I hate both sides but you're just so far right that everyone looks left to you?

Lmao You actually do believe he killed himself, WOW . Where do I go from here.

Do you just believe everything your handlers tell you?

link   
Patience dear, they are coming.

link   
Patience dear, they are coming.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Then where are the specific lawsuits over these? There aren't any. Besides the ones to try and stop counting in states where Trump was already ahead and the only suit so far over fraud is about 53 ballots in Georgia.

Why would they sue when it never mattered to them who actually won. Why we had Romney against Obama .
Thye still get their guy either way.

Wake the F### up.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
Lmao You actually do believe he killed himself, WOW . Where do I go from here.

Who killed him? Did Hillary slither in there and do it?

Do you just believe everything your handlers tell you?

I am the handler, broheim.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join