It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Comments Should Worry All Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

We’ll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court, we want all voting to stop, We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4 o’clock in the morning and add them to the list.”

I don't care what side of the political divide you sit on this should be a worrisome statement to from the President of the United States for any American voter. He literally saying that he is going to try to impede the democratic process in America, he is saying that he doesn't want legitimate votes counted. His language is akin to that of a dictator asking for the counting to be stopped because the results aren't going his way.

He might as well turn round and say "ohhh don't count that box of mail in ballots because lots of them will be votes for my opponent"

He is repeating this language on his own Twitter account.

Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “pollsters” got it completely & historically wrong!

How come every time they count Mail-In ballot dumps they are so devastating in their percentage and power of destruction?

This is wrong, Trump should accept the result, if he has evidence of voter fraud, then present it and let the courts decide but in his speech and in his tweets he isn't providing any proof.

Trump is basically the only one talking like this, he won Florida fair and square, nobody is crying on team blue the way he is.

He is trying to push for the Supreme Court to decide the election, a court that he has filled with his own political allies. It is wrong, regardless of who you voted for, Trump needs to step back and accept the democratic vote of the American people, if there is evidence of voter fraud by all means he should pursue it.

Its almost like he is about to have a full on meltdown.
edit on 4-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+104 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have no problem with 1 person=1vote. What i don't want is manufactured ballots.

The Dems have spent the last 2 weeks saying all sorts of things that are more worrisome, including the Pennsylvania AG referring people to the Democratic hotline if they have questions.

if the election is fair, no problem. But if votes are manufactured after the fact and pushed as actual votes, outside the laws of that state...that is a real issue.

Im not sure that you actually understand the way things work in the US. We aren't a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. Keeping that 1 point clear is required to understand the rest.

+69 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Because its obviously being manipulated by a handful of counties that waited to see how many votes they needed to fabricate.

Trump has my support on this 100 percent.
Yes, you should be worried that Biden got a single vote given his record and the corruption and racism he has demonstrated for 45 plus years.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im not sure that you actually understand the way things work in the US. We aren't a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. Keeping that 1 point clear is required to understand the rest.

I am fully aware of that and I would like to think that after all these years conversing with you on these boards you would know that I know that America is a constitutional republic.

Regardless, what Trump is saying is worrisome.

put the partisan stuff to one side, if Biden was saying what Trump is saying today, people on team red would be calling him out.
edit on 4-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

What's scary about using a time old tradition, and legal means?

Histronic much?

+21 more 
link   

It worrisome there is zero transparency in the election process.

There is no way in hell this man got elected legitimately.

Only the hugest deviant such as yourself would vote for what this monster is offering.

+44 more 
link   
With all of the Project Veritas ballot harvesting videos prior to the election, I think we all know where this is attempting to go. Isn't it funny that all the areas where there is a holdup on "counting all the votes" are democratic cities? Doesn't that seem odd?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Just more proof they can't run snip/ and they're corrupt as snip.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There’s a ton of of things worrisome about these states that are finding hundred of thousands of Biden votes. Pennsylvania is going to count every mail in ballet that is marked by Nov. 3rd and they’ll count them if received by Nov. 6th. The longer this is drawn out the bigger the fraud.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So if Biden was talking about this in Florida and Texas you would have no problem with it?

+24 more 
link   

if there is evidence of voter fraud by all means he should pursue it.

Instead of freaking out over Trump involving the SCOTUS, maybe learn a bit about how our system works.

Maybe, just maybe, Trump is doing what you're suggesting.

+17 more 
link   
You do know you are posting on a Trump Promotional Site which sadly is what ATS has become .
Good luck with incoming replies

Look at the same 3-4 posters starting essentially the same threads every day which basically read like this:

"Trump says the sky is blue. Trump is god!"
"Biden says the sky is blue. BIden is evil!"

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So what evidence does he have to present.

To be clear, I mean what evidence has trump presented that supports his claim, not whatever fox or britbart are saying, I am talking about the actual proof that Trump has that he believes is strong enough to hold up in the supreme court.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is how elections are run in the former Soviet Bloc countries.

Maybe this is all a dream and not reality.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: neo96

So if Biden was talking about this in Florida and Texas you would have no problem with it?

Pretty sure Trumps refering to this corrupt snip.

trendingpolitics.com...

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am fully aware of that and I would like to think that after all these years conversing with you on these boards you would know that I know that America is a constitutional republic.

Regardless, what Trump is saying is worrisome.

put the partisan stuff to one side, if Biden was saying what Trump is saying today, people on team red would be calling him out.

It would take more than Biden saying it to make sense, though. The thing is, the places that ballots still need to be counted (and that counting stopped early in) are Democratic cities. You don't see the same issue in places where there would be GOP votes.

Why would Pennsylvania stop counting at something like 11pm last night when they are a swing state,a nd Trump was in the lead? It isn't suspicious to you, given the promises made by all the Democrat leaders (including hte governor of Penn, who said "once all ballots are counted Biden will win"? Isn't it his job to ensure a fair election in his state? How can he say this, and people have any confidence in his results? Its sounds to me like he is guaranteeing enough Biden votes (by any means needed) to get Trump out of office.

Put your critical eye on the totality of the evening, not just on what Trump is saying. In so doing, you might see why Trump is skeptical of what is happening.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Is there any evidence of votes cast after polls closed?

Counting beyond closed polls is not the equivalent of counting votes cast after polls are closed. The latter is seemingly what is being claimed.

Without evidence.

I suggested many months ago that nations who suspect fraudulent elections can request independent witnesses. It happens all the time in 3rd world countries. A tongue in cheek comment I know... I suspect the US can handle fair elections.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I’m not right or left; I vote based on results and facts.

The fact is Arizona is currently showing a Biden “win” with only 84% counted.

With a 100k vote lead; but, Michigan went 200k vote jump for Biden with a ONE percent increase?

So how is Arizona decided already???? You tell me ?
Lies, corruption, and misleading is what I DONT vote for

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So what evidence does he have to present.

Democratic run counties stopped counting votes.

Normally we’d know who the president is right now. How hard is that to grasp?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The ###### Dems cheating should worry all Americans. Its massive. And no way it holds up in the SCOTUS .

If it does I and about 100 million other Americans are going to lose our s###. You think the George Floyd mobs were bad just wait for the MAGA mob.

And I will be right there with them

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join