It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Iraqi council" fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The US has given Chalabi's puppets majority in Iraqi constitutional council.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You really like to look for the worst in everything don't you.
Why can't you just admit that what the Iraqi's have now is exponentially better than what they had before? Oh right, can't use that to bash the U.S..
OK, how about you just go over there and take Saddams place? You may enjoy the killing of innocents for saying anything about YOUR regime.

Some people need to look at the overall picture of the world. Others need to just keep thier mouths shut else they look like idiots.
Quote by ME

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
You really like to look for the worst in everything don't you.
Why can't you just admit that what the Iraqi's have now is exponentially better than what they had before? Oh right, can't use that to bash the U.S..
OK, how about you just go over there and take Saddams place? You may enjoy the killing of innocents for saying anything about YOUR regime.

Some people need to look at the overall picture of the world. Others need to just keep thier mouths shut else they look like idiots.
Quote by ME

I agree, so many people are always trying to find any kind of way to bash on America or point out her flaws, as if any other country doesn't make mistakes. America must have been doing something right if it's the worlds superpower.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
He's just an unrepentant America hater. Maybe he should move here!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just another example of how you cannot discuss some things with some people.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hate........a terrible disease in this world......truly sad. But look on the bright side though.....he is probably wearing some sort of foot protection in that knee-deep BS.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
America must have been doing something right if it's the worlds superpower.

So, IF/When the NWO come into power, they'll be doing something right too?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You guys really excel at showing how deep the reflex "he has better arguments than me ? then i must smear him, call him antiamerican, "jealous" (for lack of other words) etc.." is embedded in your personality. Why is that so ? have your parents taught you to behave like this ?

Wouldnt you rather set facts straight about my post than showing everyone your ignorance ?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
America must have been doing something right if it's the worlds superpower.

So, IF/When the NWO come into power, they'll be doing something right too?

I totally disagree with Mokuhadzushi,who just find another " good reason " to be anti-US, but man, you did a great point.It was funny.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
That article is on a website that requires personal information before you are allowed to read the article.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
You guys really excel at showing how deep the reflex "he has better arguments than me ? then i must smear him, call him antiamerican, "jealous" (for lack of other words) etc.." is embedded in your personality. Why is that so ? have your parents taught you to behave like this ?

Wouldnt you rather set facts straight about my post than showing everyone your ignorance ?

The facts have been set straight many times. Fact is, your subjectivity prevents you from discussing topics rationally. Too bad, as rational discussion helps everyone see past their own biases and toward the truth that is usually hidden much deeper than the political surface level.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

Hey there "pot", you might want to lay off the "kettle". You might also want to look in your mirror when you make that speech and take it to heart yourself.

My parents taught me we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt ...but of course at that time, sentiment such as yours was only forewarned of in the fire and brimstone sermons of old regular baptist preachers.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
BAGHDAD, July 18 -- A leading Shiite Muslim cleric today issued a sharp challenge to American authority and the U.S.-backed Iraqi leadership, announcing plans to form an independent "Islamic army" and denouncing the Iraqi Governing Council as an "illegitimate" body of American "lackeys."

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
At least they have the Lord of the Marshland in the council, he along with his army (only dozens of them) hid from Saddam for years, launching attacks on the Bathist factions. I'm glad they put him in the council.
There is the problem that Chalabi is a CIA asset, they have funded him, i hate the CIA sticking their noses in, they only ever cause trouble, so don't hate on Mokuhadzushi too hard, the council is not elected, it is selected by the US, naturally they would not pick anyone they didn't like to be in the council.

Hold elections in Iraq and nobody will be able to hate on the US policy there.

new topics

top topics

join