It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Winning the POPULAR vote!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: AnonymousNutjob

if either candidate reached the 270 electoral votes even before Hawaii gives their count, then its a done deal, that candidate wins.

It pretty much already has, statistically.

Trump is over 300 now.

Besides, traditionally Hawaii and Alaska cancel each other out.

I'm calling this one for Trump.

Where do you see that???

I saw that in Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Kansas, Mississippi, Virginia, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan.

Math isn't the left's strength...

Of the 6 tossup states this year, Trump will get 116 electoral votes from 5 and left Iowa (8 electoral votes).

Yea..

Math is not their strong suit.

edit on 3-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Don't forget that several states are allowing mail-in votes to be counted AFTER the election. Lots of room for Dems to cheat after the fact to change the vote.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm extremely disappointed that the House is being called already for the Dems. I thought the ridiculous antics from Pelosi, Schiff & Nadler would have been enough to turn that back to Republicans.

That frustrates me a lot.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Don't forget that several states are allowing mail-in votes to be counted AFTER the election. Lots of room for Dems to cheat after the fact to change the vote.

Don't forget that the states that the Dems did that in don't actually matter now.

They overplayed their hand in Texas.

~shrug~

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
I count Trump at 282 now, excluding Hawaii, Nevada and Alaska

Based on Trump winning the swing states. The questionable state is North Carolina, its a very close tie.

Google 2020 results

edit on 3-11-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Bidens catching up now, so good luck. And Pennsylvania ain't going Trump without a fight.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Bidens done won according to Google.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousNutjob
Googles not addding up the swing states that are red. you have to add them up yourself. make sure to click the tab to expand the swing state list.

FL-29 GA-16 IA-6 MI-16 NC-15 OH-18 PA-20 TX-38 WI-10 ID-4 UT-6 MT-3 WY-3 ND-3 SD-3 NE-5 KS-6 OK-7
MO-10 AR-6 LA-8 IN-11 WV-5 KY-8 TN-11 AL-9 MS-6 SC-9 = 291

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob
a reply to: Alchemst7

Bidens done won according to Google.

Are you near your safe space? Get ready to scream at the sky!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Bidens catching up now, so good luck. And Pennsylvania ain't going Trump without a fight.

So he has a possibility to get to 234 now.

He has no path to 270.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

No. That was my wishlist.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I'm extremely disappointed that the House is being called already for the Dems. I thought the ridiculous antics from Pelosi, Schiff & Nadler would have been enough to turn that back to Republicans.

Never Underestimate the Stupidity of the Uneducated American Voter . They are the Deep States Cannon Fodder ........(

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Never Underestimate the Stupidity of the Uneducated American Voter . They are the Deep States Cannon Fodder ........(

While I agree that there are many stupid people out there today, I think you are underestimating the lengths with which the left and their cohorts are willing to go to commit fraud. I think when the votes are compared against the eligible voter rolls, you are going to see MASSIVE fraud like we've never witnessed before. Dead voters, illegal voters, double or triple voters.... The thing is, they will NOT invalidate the vote even if they acknowledge the fraud and the people who committed the fraud will walk away scot free.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Biden with 50% of the vote in is 12 points behind in Pennsylvania.

Maybe the voters that work for a living there didn't want Biden to take their jobs away.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I've been watching Fox News all night....it's almost laughable how badly they want Trump to lose. They keep trying to show the myriad of ways that Biden is going to win...and it's killing them to try to give any credit to Trump for WI, MI, or PA.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I waiting to hear the excuses for how the polling data was all wrong.... again.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Biden is now ahead in the popular vote....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Huh , I Know ALL About Voter Fraud by the Dems , I Live in New Jersey.............

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Trump just Won TEXAS ...............Game , Set , Match...........

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It is interesting how quickly they are calling some states for Biden but dragging out calling some states Trump is leading in...

seems to be some controversy with Fox calling AZ for Biden. THey may have jumped the gun.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join