It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Winning the POPULAR vote!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: purplemer

So because trump has not started a war, then everything is right as rain?

I didn't say trump has started new wars so not sure what your point is..

You are painting him a war monger and he is not. That is my point.

Ol, fair enough. I only paint him in such a way because the right so foolishly believes his lies that he is anti-military industrial complex or that he'll get us out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Feeble Joe takes more popular votes than
any other president including Franklin
Delano Roosevelt.

Their bogus numbers and backing Biden makes media traitors.

Time to clean house and make arrests.

a reply to: blueman12

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Time to clean house and make arrests.

Doubtful that will happen. It's too late to clean house.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: network dude

Candidates
Electoral votes
Vote %
Vote count

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
48%

Donald Trump
Republican Party
50.6%

Woot Woot! Popular Vote baby! Who's yo daddy now?!!??!!??

and yes, I know it still means nothing.

Were you saying the same when H. Clinton actually did win the popular vote outright? Or is that a different matter because it doesn't suit you?

I swear this wasn't meant as a set up, it was mainly for my humor to myself. I knew others with the ability to read, and think would appreciate it as well.

See, In the 2016 Election, Trump won. he was the president. (still is) But the Hillary folks just couldn't get over it. They were so damaged, so hurt, that they started to say some really stupid things. Hell, they even started doing stupid things. But the dumbest one of them all (IMHO) was crying about the popular vote and how Hillary won it, and that somehow, was supposed to mean something. It doesn't, it didn't then, and it still doesn't today. Which is why at the end of my post, I said "and yes, I know it still means nothing.
"

So yes, I am and was aware that the popular vote is meaningless with regard to the president, and that office is chosen by the Electoral College. A framework our forefathers put in place to ensure a more perfect union.

If more posters here worked on reading comprehension, worked on thinking skills, and stopped jerking their knees all the time, perhaps such amazing humor would not be treated as this has. So lighten up Frances.

Nothing to lighten up about, before Trump won he made very disparaging comments about the electoral colleges deciding who had won, so I think it's hilarious.

eu.usatoday.com...

could you explain the joke? I'm sure it's super funny, but I'm missing the why part.

You wouldn't get it, it's irony.

you are correct. I don't speak retard.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Candidates
Electoral votes
Vote %
Vote count

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
48%

Donald Trump
Republican Party
50.6%

Woot Woot! Popular Vote baby! Who's yo daddy now?!!??!!??

and yes, I know it still means nothing.

Were you saying the same when H. Clinton actually did win the popular vote outright? Or is that a different matter because it doesn't suit you?

I swear this wasn't meant as a set up, it was mainly for my humor to myself. I knew others with the ability to read, and think would appreciate it as well.

See, In the 2016 Election, Trump won. he was the president. (still is) But the Hillary folks just couldn't get over it. They were so damaged, so hurt, that they started to say some really stupid things. Hell, they even started doing stupid things. But the dumbest one of them all (IMHO) was crying about the popular vote and how Hillary won it, and that somehow, was supposed to mean something. It doesn't, it didn't then, and it still doesn't today. Which is why at the end of my post, I said "and yes, I know it still means nothing.
"

So yes, I am and was aware that the popular vote is meaningless with regard to the president, and that office is chosen by the Electoral College. A framework our forefathers put in place to ensure a more perfect union.

If more posters here worked on reading comprehension, worked on thinking skills, and stopped jerking their knees all the time, perhaps such amazing humor would not be treated as this has. So lighten up Frances.

Nothing to lighten up about, before Trump won he made very disparaging comments about the electoral colleges deciding who had won, so I think it's hilarious.

eu.usatoday.com...

could you explain the joke? I'm sure it's super funny, but I'm missing the why part.

You wouldn't get it, it's irony.

you are correct. I don't speak retard.

I kind of think you do, and that's sadly the point.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join