It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Winning the POPULAR vote!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Candidates
Electoral votes
Vote %
Vote count

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
48%

Donald Trump
Republican Party
50.6%

Woot Woot! Popular Vote baby! Who's yo daddy now?!!??!!??

and yes, I know it still means nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Could you see if Trump ends up winning not only the popular vote, but also the electoral vote?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

No , but you Could see Trump Winning the Popular Vote But Losing the EV...............(

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

I remember 2016 at about 7pm, when it was a landslide for Hillary.

Then midnight came around and the people that actually voted that day were counted...

Then about 3AM I got to watch Trump do his acceptance speech.

So we will see, won't we?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

actually I think it means something. California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, who are all typically Dem, are part of the pact. IF Trump wins the popular vote, per the dems, who instituted the pact, all those state have to go to trump. Trump would literally win California LOL. This means that in no way can biden win if Trump wins popular.

en.wikipedia.org...

Camain

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
California will change that

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But Trump is winning the Popular Vote!

Yep, still meaningless. I just like to say it after "But Hillary was cheated! Abolish the Electoral college!" And therein lies the inability for the left to think about any other game than right now, right here. no vision.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

I think you err in placing Arizona on the blue side, but other than that your analysis is interesting and sound.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain

actually I think it means something. California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, who are all typically Dem, are part of the pact. IF Trump wins the popular vote, per the dems, who instituted the pact, all those state have to go to trump. Trump would literally win California LOL. This means that in no way can biden win if Trump wins popular.

en.wikipedia.org...

Camain

Hory Sh!t! I forgot about that. LOL, that tops mine.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Camain

Not enough states have signed up to the compact to have trigger it yet.

But you bring up a good example as to why the compact would never work. Do you really think a state like CA would award their votes to Trump assuming he where to win a popular vote? Not a chance; they would simply remove themselves from the compact.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) is an agreement among a group of U.S. states and the District of Columbia to award all their electoral votes to whichever presidential candidate wins the overall popular vote in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. The compact is designed to ensure that the candidate who receives the most votes nationwide is elected president, and it would come into effect only when it would guarantee that outcome.[3][4] As of October 2020, it has been adopted by fifteen states and the District of Columbia, although it is suspended in Colorado.[2] Including Colorado, these states have 196 electoral votes, which is 36% of the Electoral College and 73% of the 270 votes needed to give the compact legal force.

The DNC would have to sue itself. Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is epic! Watch the squirming when someone realizes this!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2020 by AnonymousNutjob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

en.wikipedia.org...

Camain

Not enough states have signed up to the compact to have trigger it yet.

But you bring up a good example as to why the compact would never work. Do you really think a state like CA would award their votes to Trump assuming he where to win a popular vote? Not a chance;they would simply remove themselves from the compact.

Which is like the literal DEFINITION of integrity!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousNutjob

Here is the link to the running tally so far.
www.google.com... AAyAggAMgUIABCxAzIFCAAQsQMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADoICAAQsQMQgwFQyghYySJg6S5oAHAAeACAAekBiAHVBpIBBTYuMS4xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab

I think this can serious, SERIOUS cause some heads to melt.

Camain

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I got no issue with any state removing themselves from this pact. They can do it Nov 10, after the current votes have been certified. They definately would have a good reason to do so, if they were forced to do something they didn't want to do.

Camain

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The night is still young and the blue west coast states aren't done yet. And it won't be done till Friday, since a lot of Dems probably voted by mail because of Covid.

Good luck, though.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Calling on baby Jesus!

No question our world is going to sh!t.

I believe with Trump, we have a several more years before that happens.

Which gives us crucial time to prepare!

First time EVER, here goes — ORANGE MAN MY MAN!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yeah you still got at least 4 blue states, including Hawaii, that haven't started yet. I think Alaska is a swing state, not sure the rest of the midwest.

I forgot about Hawaii. This could go on all night. Unless you just go ahead and count them as blue.

I'm trying to stay optimistic and independent.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousNutjob

I voted Trump Reluctantly. That said, I am all for the american deserving whatever they elect. If Biden wins so be it. If Trump wins ok. Either way, time to shut up and deal with it and give people 3 years of peace after the last 4 years of drama.

Camain

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Now packing some clothes , etc. in preparation to go to my bugout location.
The end appears nigh.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join