It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you for your service President Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Southern Guardian

A total of $6.6 trillion added to our national debt, set to reach a total $23 trillion by the end of this year.

You should be thanking Pelosi for spending 6 trillion on a fake pandemic.

But who cares about real facts.

Back to your little Trump bash.

Only trump supporter think he pandemic is fake!
Latest stats about trump Rally's over 10000 infected and over 700 death

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I think the best thing we can do is to throw out all career politicians and incumbents.

Fire millions the useless govt workers (leeches), close down most agencies, cut the Military spending by so much they'll want me dead, and finally start electing intelligent thoughtful natural born leaders who genuinely care for others well being.

That's the super short version.

The propaganda they use on us makes it very tempting to take sides but I promise you both are in the Pentagon pocket and no matter who wins it'll be new boss same as old boss while our Treasury is looted by vultures and our nation degrades further.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Back that claim up with a credible source or gtfo.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

A total of $6.6 trillion added to our national debt, set to reach a total $23 trillion by the end of this year.

I'm not a Trump guy by any stretch, but Stanford pulled those numbers from their anus. Did they do a stat on the months of protests?..I bet not.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Drucifer

And then acting like Trump was serious about injecting bleach or whatever lol, he was joking to prove a point how dumb this whole thing is. The fact they use this joke comment against him is pure petty schoolyard bs.

People where dying this was not a time to joke...
Did you see any other leader joking....

People are still dying....his is not fake....
Trump can't call every thing he dosen like as fake

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The severity of it and the scientific facts the MSM are giving us are definitely faked. It's a fear machine that profits by scaring ppl.

At every point of this all the facts and figures changed and no reasoning was consistent.

It is a fact the masks and lockdown won't change anything except crash the economy.

I told all of you have a good diet and eat the honey if you want immunity to disease, so we all have the truth already.

This BS about a vaccine is a hoax because those of us actually educated about viruses understand this thing mutates too fast for that approach.

The traditional approach I continually suggest is scientific cheap and easy for all to achieve. No govt needed no doctors nothing.

So yeah although the corona virus is real, the entire Pandemic media fear mongering is a HUGE HOAX.
edit on 11/3/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: caterpillage
Dems when Republicans raise the debt, "OMG! We're doomed!"

Dems when Dems raise the debt, "meh, the national debt is meaningless".

Reps when they spend trillions:
"I'm a fiscal conservative yuck yuck".

Hey you open the door for it.

I'd like to see that spending door shut permanently.

#defundthefederalgovernmentcausetheybothspendlikedrunkencollegekidswithdaddiescreditcardwithnoregardforthefutureofournation.

Is that too long for a hashtag? I'm new at this.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh no the Commies have taken over. Yet, yet you all claim Joe has had 47 years to change things but hasn’t.

Seriously do you think after 47 years of doing nothing, he will change the American way?

Just like Trump in 2016, there will be checks and balances. Unlike Trump in 2016, Biden will not be allowed to sack everyone who does not agree with him. Will not be allowed to rule without being reeled in. Will probably not be allowed to encourage people to ingest bleach to make themselves better.

Trump is an idiot, a complete Buffon, and y’all hanging on his coat tails. Thinking he has been the answer to all your dreams.

Your AR’s will be safe, your little white lives will be looked after. Nothing will change. It never does. Even under an African American President, nothing changed.
edit on 3/11/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry for your TDS, sir...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

This BS about a vaccine is a hoax because those of us actually educated about viruses understand this thing mutates too fast for that approach.

Ya, maybe good for 3-4 months, people who have had it(covid), antibodies are disappearing after 4 months..never mind it mutates anyway. I can't see any effective vaccine.

edit on 3-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm not a Trump guy by any stretch, but Stanford pulled those numbers from their anus. Did they do a stat on the months of protests?..I bet not.

No cause it's not what the study was about maybe they will an other time...this one was about trump Rally's within is want were talking about...and sorry I ad my fact wrong....it's not 10000 case it's 30000
www.google.com...://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/31/trump-campaign-rallies-linked-to-30000-corona virus-cases-in-stanford-study/&ved=2ahUKEwjW3eH7zufsAhUKCM0KHTKACH4QFjAHegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0piH1dH06U4pWU3LrlehoT&cshid=1604449768601" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.goog... le.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/31/trump-campaign-rallies-linked-to-30000-coronavirus-cases-in-stanford-stud y/&ved=2ahUKEwjW3eH7zufsAhUKCM0KHTKACH4QFjAHegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0piH1dH06U4pWU3LrlehoT&cshid=1604449768601

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I agree with you, but I don't even want to thank him. I'm also not confident he won't win another term. America LOVES making the same mistake twice. Trump has done absolutely ZERO to improve my life, an average working American, and he has divided us like none of us have ever seen. The countryis all but destroyed. (Hopefully) good riddance, and f you for your disservice.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Booooo

0% of your predictions have come true.

Trump's track record says otherwise.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No cause it's not what the study was about maybe they will an other time...this one was about trump Rally's within is want were talking about...and sorry I ad my fact wrong....it's not 10000 case it's 30000
www.google.com...://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/31/trump-campaign-rallies-linked-to-30000-corona virus-cases-in-stanford-study/&ved=2ahUKEwjW3eH7zufsAhUKCM0KHTKACH4QFjAHegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0piH1dH06U4pWU3LrlehoT&cshid=1604449768601" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.goog... le.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/31/trump-campaign-rallies-linked-to-30000-coronavirus-cases-in-stanford-stud y/&ved=2ahUKEwjW3eH7zufsAhUKCM0KHTKACH4QFjAHegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0piH1dH06U4pWU3LrlehoT&cshid=1604449768601

Yes, I heard 30k, but, I don't believe it, and I'm a bit of a lefty, non Trump guy, who knows the virus is real, but feels it's being overblown..at this point in time..and mutation.

It was a study soley based on politics..which has poisoned everything.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Then you should change your life/situation. If you aren't among the overhwelming majority whose life is better now than 4 years ago, you should ask yourself what *your* problem is instead of copping out and blaming an elected official.

Government isn't responsible for your success.

You are.

Maybe move out of closed down/repressive blue areas?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Yes, we thank you so very much. I thought I'd jump the gun here on his inevitable loss and start off the traditional slobbering worship that's set to take stage all over this forum as some consolation of the bad news.

Record deficit spending to the tune of $3.9 trillion for his term alone.

His affront to core free-market ideals by instituting tariffs and trade wars, bail-out of obselete coal mines.

After nearly 4 years he still doesn't have a real healthcare plan. Has yet to present anything comprehensive.

Reports that Trumps travels have already broken the Secret Service's budget. Vacation costs per month having already exceeded those of Obama's in a Year

The expansion of unprecidented spying powers thanks to his own AG.

His every intention to keep Guantanamo open with the continuation of no trial for many of those detainees.

His administration's continued pursual of charges against Snowden, despite the fact the courts had ruled the unconstitutionality of the mass surveillance programs. His AG 'vehemently opposed' to any possibility of a pardon, and Trump's continued 'mute' on the subject.

Blatant admiration on display for dictators like Kim Jon Ung.

His avid support and protection of the royal Saudi Arabia regime, including throwing a lifeline after the murdering of journalist Khashoggi.

His pathetic muted display at the Helsinki Summit during which Putin attacked the veracity of his very own experts and intelligence officials.

His push for locking up all his political opponents, pressuring his very own AG to take some kind of action.

The elimination of net neutrality

His blatant use of the executive to pressure businesses into silencing staff for practicing first amendment rights. Case in point, the NFL and Colin Kaepernick. The use of the executive in threatening the free press from posting news articles he doesn't personally like.

The millions his family has received in paycheck protection loans during this pandemic, intended for struggling businesses.

multi-million dollar bail-outs to his donor buddy

Attacks on his own health officials and unqualified (dangerous) recommendation of injecting 'disinfectant' to fight a virus.

Trump's administration has hired 187 lobbyists.

Reports are abound that by the majority of that trillion dollar tax cut will most benefit foreign investors.

The Military Industrial Complex is booming as a result of Trump's actions in office.

He's dramatically expanded the drone program with no hesitation. He even sought a large strike against Syria. No hesitation.

‘Tsunami of untruths’ with more than 20,000 misleading or false claims within a matter of 4 years.

And yet we're supposed to take on another 4 years of this?

Will Biden carry on similar establishment policies? Yes, probably.

Is corruption in DC going to dramatically change once he's out? Of course not.

In the end the facts above don't change.

Any excuse can be made, any whataboutism can be pointed out, neither will change the above. plain and simple. He needed to go, and good riddance at that.

Guffaws 🤭

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Back that claim up with a credible source or gtfo.

Here it is sebotero.github.io..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Stanford study
But sorry there is no bumb down version for trump supporter...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Draco Just Called ..................YOU WILL LOSE.........

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Draco Just Called ..................YOU WILL LOSE.........

Or was it Drago? YOU VILL LOOZE

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: LordAhriman

Then you should change your life/situation. If you aren't among the overhwelming majority whose life is better now than 4 years ago, you should ask yourself what *your* problem is instead of copping out and blaming an elected official.

Government isn't responsible for your success.

You are.

Maybe move out of closed down/repressive blue areas?

I live in a red state, and I'm actually quite successful. I shut down 3 businesses that I owned this year, because I don't need them any more. I didn't need any help from him, but I haven't seen a single benefit from his presidency either.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join