It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania to accept mail in votes through Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pennsylvania to accept mail-in votes through Friday, yes they have to be postmarked by 11/3, but with almost 600,000 mail-in ballots yet to be received pretty sure this tidbit puts Pennsylvania's 20 votes in Biden's camp. This means Trump will have to be up by more than 20 Electoral votes or we aren't finding out tonight, as there will be likely issues elsewhere too.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's a shame all those rioter's and looters didn't mail it in.

This snip is as transparent as it gets.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Why?

Lots of Trump votes are in the mail too.

Unless you're referring to the voter fraud the left is participating in

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The Department of Justice has people stationed at u.s. postal hubs in Pennsylvania to ensure that thousands of ballots are not fabricated and backdated to November 3rd over the next three days.

I have alluded to this possibility many times over the past month, because Democrats seemed to be pointing to that cheat as their main arrow in the quiver.. in key swing States.

President Trump finally said so this morning.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Why?

Lots of Trump votes are in the mail too.

Unless you're referring to the voter fraud the left is participating in

I'm definitely referring to potential voter fraud.

registered Democrats have over 300,000 out
the Republicans have 200,000
no party affiliation about 70,000 remaining to be returned

that's a load of ballots to be counted after tonight, some precincts don't even start counting till the polls close, It's gonna be a long night and we likely don't get an answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Department of Justice has people stationed at u.s. postal hubs in Pennsylvania to ensure that thousands of ballots are not fabricated and backdated to November 3rd over the next three days.

I have alluded to this possibility many times over the past month, because Democrats seemed to be pointing to that cheat as their main arrow in the quiver.. in key swing States.

President Trump finally said so this morning.

I hope it works Pennsylvania is a crooked as they come. This country doesn't need even a rumor of fraud from either side heres hoping for a Trump landslide.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I Hope PA goes orange this election year

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't understand this at all. Was three months not enough time?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There is no reason for the cut off date to have been two weeks ago.
It's not like election day hasn't been known for several years.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Republicans fought to have the Pennsylvania ballot count finished within two days of the election, but the Supreme Court sided with Democrats 2 weeks ago, and gave Pennsylvania 4 days to count the ballots.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A lot of the early voters for Joe Biden wanted to change their vote in Pennsylvania after seeing his mental Decline and poor debate performances. But like most States, Pennsylvania does not allow a change.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopium is a deadly drug.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All it will take is a ridiculously small (on the order of a dozen or less) % of the 600k mail-in ballots to exhibit signs of fraud/tampering to draw down the Mother of All Microscopes on the whole lot. I'm thinking that if this pushes Pennsylvania in /EITHER/ direction, the respective army of attorneys for the candidate will not stop until every single ballot is counted, re-counted, re-re-counted, REEEEEEE-counted, and so on.

I think if we hit another 'hanging chad' moment a la Bush-Gore in 2000, with how polarized things are and the pressure to get this right, and the already acknowledged patience by all involved to permit the proceedings to drag on for a bit, the bottom will be gotten to on any vote manipulation. 600k votes would not be hard or take long to analyze with a fine toothed comb.

I really hope they are all, every single one of them, legit, and this has 0 bearing on the election.

God forbid these WERE to impact the election, I think the FBI should be forced (because depending on WHICH side this benefited, you KNOW the FBI would either sit idly by ~OR~ send in battalions of agents to investigate) to forensically trace back, via fingerprints and DNA evidence, to the perpetrators, BE THEY R's, D's or OTHER. People perpetrating voting fraud, irrespective of party affiliation, should go to jail for decades due to attempting to disenfranchise and derail the votes and voices of millions of Pennsylvania voters.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Was four years not enough time?

Can't say Election Day comes without anyone knowing.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: JinMI

Was four years not enough time?

Can't say Election Day comes without anyone knowing.

Must be different this year...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

This means Trump will have to be up by more than 20 Electoral votes or we aren't finding out tonight, as there will be likely issues elsewhere too.

It will be interesting to see how much we'll know by the end of the night tonight. The Supreme Court is allowing North Carolina to count votes clear up through November 12th.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

This means Trump will have to be up by more than 20 Electoral votes or we aren't finding out tonight, as there will be likely issues elsewhere too.

It will be interesting to see how much we'll know by the end of the night tonight. The Supreme Court is allowing North Carolina to count votes clear up through November 12th.

Just saw that about North Carolina and yes as some people here have predicted it will be the 2000 Election on steroids. More importantly, now no matter who wins it will be disputed by a lot of people and the media especially if Biden loses.

top topics

join