It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bricks Are Back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

free barbecue pit

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here's the story FWIW on one pallet identified in Detroit...

www.freep.com...

Bricks in Detroit to build up, not tear down
A pallet of bricks near the Wayne State University Tierney Alumni House in Detroit are for constructing a wall, not a riot, said the owner of the construction company building a screening wall with the bricks.

John Hamood, 62, is the owner of John Hamood Construction Services out of Dearborn. The bricks were in the parking lot of the Marathon gas station next to the construction site at 5564 Woodward Ave. in Midtown. Hamood said after multiple people stopped at the gas station to ask about the purpose of the bricks, the owner of the gas station got in touch with him and asked him to put a cover over them.

While Hamood was putting black wrapping around the bricks, he said police pulled up and thanked him for concealing them.

“There were not any loose bricks,” Hamood said. “There are metal bands that strap them tightly together.”

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well since the bricks are free for the public, can I just go load my truck up with them and pave me a deck??? I mean you have to prove they belong to someone who owns them in order for it to be called theft right?? When that owner is established, we can just ask "well hey, why exactly did you have them here?? Where is the construction site?? What is their purpose?"

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Those bricks look like bevelled edge pavers, and the grey background behind looks like hardcore that has been whacked down ready for a layer of sand and then the pavers to be laid.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Drucifer
A very big part of me doesn’t believe it.

Why? You don't think Wallingford, CT is going to be a major rioting hotspot?

Come on, I'm here to tell you they know how to Raise The Roof in 'ol WallyWorld as we call it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

A forklift would be needed to get those off the truck.
I would find it hard to believe that nobody saw them being dropped off.

Since forklifts and trucks can only operate in broad daylight, I must agree. 🙄smh... /sarc

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In Call of Duty, a common strategic maneuver to eliminate enemy combatants is to place C4 near loot, supply drops, and other locations. Essentially, they come up to get the free loot...boom, off to the gulag they go. It’s a good tactic for lower level enemies.

Anyway, bricks? I wonder where they came from?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

A very big part of me doesn’t believe it. There’s certainly those out there who get some kind of kick out of instilling fear/raising tensions and this sh*t is a great way to do it. All you need a picture of a pile of bricks and a social media account.

Show me today’s paper pictured next to a pile of bricks and make sure it shows the surrounding area so it’s not a pile of bricks waiting to be used in a construction site.

So , the company is building an outhouse for squirrels ?
That's how many bricks they have there.

Yeah, the second I see an organized construction site without sh*t all over the place, but neatly organized, I can stop tracking down GC’s to bitch out at work.

Just today I had to tell one to get his crew to move about 20 VAV’s from a 2nd floor hallway. The VAV’s are being installed in the first floor, so why were they up there? “Uh, I’ll have to look into that.”.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

A very big part of me doesn’t believe it. There’s certainly those out there who get some kind of kick out of instilling fear/raising tensions and this sh*t is a great way to do it. All you need a picture of a pile of bricks and a social media account.

Show me today’s paper pictured next to a pile of bricks and make sure it shows the surrounding area so it’s not a pile of bricks waiting to be used in a construction site.

Yeah, the second I see an organized construction site without sh*t all over the place, but neatly organized, I can stop tracking down GC’s to bitch out at work.

Just today I had to tell one to get his crew to move about 20 VAV’s from a 2nd floor hallway. The VAV’s are being installed in the first floor, so why were they up there? “Uh, I’ll have to look into that.”.

I have seen bricklayers in action.
They DON'T NEED a forklift to unload a few tons of bricks .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL I doubt that. Brickies don't move the bricks. They claim they don't get paid too. The laborers do. I'm married to one. But your right, laborers could have that pallet of those little pavers moved in minutes.

As for the pavers in the picture, there is no reason for them to be loose like that, until the job is started. So, someone is very stupid, or they are just there for troublemakers.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If Biden wins let’s grab them and go smash some art. And Soup Kitchens!

If we have any left we can construct something patriotic with them. That’ll really puss them off.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL I doubt that. Brickies don't move the bricks. They claim they don't get paid too. The laborers do. I'm married to one. But your right, laborers could have that pallet of those little pavers moved in minutes.

As for the pavers in the picture, there is no reason for them to be loose like that, until the job is started. So, someone is very stupid, or they are just there for troublemakers.

They are part of the team and are called apprentices.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I have seen bricklayers in action.
They DON'T NEED a forklift to unload a few tons of bricks .

Of course not. I had my guys move 3 pallets of pavers this week, they had to pick them up and put them on their golf carts to move them from one building to another. They were in the way of another project going on. Sometimes sh*t just gets put somewhere to be out of the way, which is exactly why I won’t believe a random picture of a pile of bricks if proof of riot supplies.

I can walk around my property and take pictures of several piles of “riot supplies”, but we’re actually using that sh*t for the property.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
build back better

part of a joke
their rules,
they have to lay it out infront of us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join