It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Doesn't Look Good for Biden...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Joe Biden is making a connection with black voters in Philadelphia today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden came out of his basement today and introduced his granddaughter as Beau Biden.

twitter.com...

I say this in all seriousness: if Biden wins he will be going into the office in worse shape than Reagan when he left office.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBadExample
.... it looks great for him. Comapared with 2016, the sheer number of new, young voters, the defection of educated whites, and the existing differential between the candidate's positive/negatives (HRC was basically tied with Trump, whereas Biden is at +11 or some such. Not to mention the improved mobilization of minorities.

How does Trump overcome these matters? Where will votes come from? Will they quickly find a way to supress city votes?

Sir, when you wake up tomorrow, I hope you learn from this experience.
Unfortunately, most Biden supporters can't be taught.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The only people who see this as the fault of the Democrats are *surprise* right wingers. People who have already drank the Trump bath water. So no new voters there.

I'm not the right, but I don't fully agree..insofar as the riots and protests go. I think it was allowed, and at times encouraged, by..Kamala..as an example.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Listen, I am not a Biden guy. Nopes.

Trump cra**ed the bed for exactly the reasons I stated. White men in particular moved to Biden in higher numbers than he anticipated.

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: MrBadExample
.... it looks great for him. Comapared with 2016, the sheer number of new, young voters, the defection of educated whites, and the existing differential between the candidate's positive/negatives (HRC was basically tied with Trump, whereas Biden is at +11 or some such. Not to mention the improved mobilization of minorities.

How does Trump overcome these matters? Where will votes come from? Will they quickly find a way to supress city votes?

Sir, when you wake up tomorrow, I hope you learn from this experience.
Unfortunately, most Biden supporters can't be taught.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBadExample
In response to the OP and US folk in general - from a UK perspective it seems to be looking good for Me Biden?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I came to ATS as a dedicated Trump admirer but over the last few weeks have been left feeling empty, used and confused after conversing with some of his strange supporters on this forum. I wondered if they were on some form of medication only available in the states? Or if they were all from Florida? It turns out neither was true.

Then today, I felt embarrassed and ashamed by the way mister Trump has responded to the results - not sportsman like at all. I hope Biden supporters will embrace a convert like me. Ive always had a lot of respect for Joe: His suits, his shades, the way he pulls off a mask. The man has style! Something Mister Trump severely lacks.

I want to love Liberals. I really do. Today my son took me to my first socially distanced liberal meeting. It was called 'equal rights'. It was quite mind opening. Apparently women DO have the same sized brains as us men! Would you believe it? Apparently I have a lot to learn but I want to learn! I want to be better.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden is making a connection with black voters in Philadelphia today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Hahahahhaha “It was like the Green Mile”.....is there another Green Mile I’m unaware of, or is he talking about the movie/walk to the electric chair?

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

<< 1  2  3   >>

join