It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Doesn't Look Good for Biden...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And the pussy.

I thinks it's hilarious that we can say pussy, but not #.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You right. Dementia is no joke....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hey! I dont know if y'all are reading my OP in the correct voice. My asking these questions is based on hours of analysis of polling data and xtabs. Rasmussen, USC, etc.

I am not assuming a Trump loss. I just want to know, with quantifiable data (not anecdotal information) to support...how does he do it?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

"You got me...."

A boy *has* to get readers!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
a reply to: midnightstar

The problem is the democrat party left most democrat voters for more extreme stances. Honestly, if you look at policy's like job creation, less jail time, education, religion and anti-war Trump is more like the democrat and Biden is more like Castro the commie.

People forget that Trump was a Democrat before this, and he's not even a Republican. He literally ran as a Republican to get around the DNC filter. If he had ran as a Dem they could have just shut him down like they did with Bernie.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: rikku

link   
a reply to: MrBadExample

I just want to know, with quantifiable data (not anecdotal information) to support...how does he do it?

I am a polling data nerd.

So am happy to have a chat about this.

When you say "how does he do it" what do you mean by "It", what are you asking specifically.

link   
I wouldn't even dream of predicting the outcome, this morning, one youtuber I generally agree with, claimed Trump had a 10% chance..I had to roll my eyes. I think this will be close.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And the pussy.

I thinks it's hilarious that we can say pussy, but not #.

You can't say "pound sign"?

...but honestly, I though that would have been instantly deleted.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If Trump was tweeting less (or at least was less narcistic while doing it) and drank less bleach he wouldn't need to worry today. Politics for most people is like shopping. They need a nice package with glitter and worry about the content later.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Why would the pound sign get instantly deleted?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBadExample

Much like the cake, your quantifiable data is a lie. If you believe there is a possibility of getting beat up for telling your opinion, you keep quiet or lie. You might as well use dice at this point.

The Democrats have manipulated the Republicans into skewing all the polls to what they want. They are all happy Democrats until it all falls down when the vote is counted.

edit on 11 3 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBadExample
.... it looks great for him. Comapared with 2016, the sheer number of new, young voters, the defection of educated whites, and the existing differential between the candidate's positive/negatives (HRC was basically tied with Trump, whereas Biden is at +11 or some such. Not to mention the improved mobilization of minorities.

How does Trump overcome these matters? Where will votes come from? Will they quickly find a way to supress city votes?

Where will votes come from? 86% of democrats voted pre election and only 50% of republicans did the same. 50 million votes out there still for today... How many do you think are republican compared to democrat? 4, 5, 6 to 1

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We all know ATS isnt fond of pounding.

link   
a reply to: Dr UAE
Everyone I know is voting trump and a strait red ticket total republican tsunami heading in. Dont worry those of us with brains won't vote for a potato like biden.
trump 2020

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did Joe Biden visit his campaign headquarters to thank his staff today for all their hard work?

President Trump did: mobile.twitter.com...

Biden can't...they would need to set up teleprompters and he would need to prep for a day to do that.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

maybe it's a ban on linking twitter accounts to the site ? I don't think it would be profanity related..

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

maybe it's a ban on linking twitter accounts to the site ? I don't think it would be profanity related..

Pussy is OK but typing c#nt will come out as a # as many other profanities do.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBadExample
Hey! I dont know if y'all are reading my OP in the correct voice. My asking these questions is based on hours of analysis of polling data and xtabs. Rasmussen, USC, etc.

I am not assuming a Trump loss. I just want to know, with quantifiable data (not anecdotal information) to support...how does he do it?

Most of the die-hard democrats will vote as they always have. They don't call them "yellow dog democrats" for nothing. It's the more centrist democrats that Trump will appeal to because they don't have blind obedience to the party and have been tossed aside because they aren't extreme enough. These are the people along with a minority split that may very well push Trump over the 300 mark before it's said and done.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

LOL.

I wish I could explain this joke in detail but I can't.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join