It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The results of my pro-Trump poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't think the polls ever said that. I think someone on CNN was saying that going into election night as their interpretation of the polls.

But again giving that much weight to a poll of 1 thousand out of more than a million is a bit naive.

edit on 3-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Don't think the polls ever said that. I think someone on CNN was saying that going into election night as their interpretation of the polls.

But again giving that much weight to a poll of 1 thousand out of a million is a bit naive.

Your right the polls never said that.

Am just calling out the rampant BS that that particular poster was spreading, I have to say though its refreshing to converse with someone on this site like your self who is open to to actual discussion so thanks for that buddy.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

It seems that many on the left vacated ATS after Hillary lost because only the true die-hards want to argue FOR the establishment, FOR bigger government, FOR higher taxes, FOR a more authoritarian state.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

That russian horse is so ded, it's already been used on a few hundred toddler's art projects.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just looking at your sig...does that mean if Trump looses your going to post tasteful nude pics of yourself.

If thats the case I have changed my mind and Donald J Trump is the greatest president in the history of the United States and you all need to get out and vote for him now before the polls close....please.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Check your mail. . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

If ATS is a reflection of society in any regard, which is debatable since so many ATS'ers are probably high functioning humans in general, then Trump would win by a landslide.

Asking ATS is a bit like asking Fox and not expecting a republican landslide or asking CNN and not expecting and democrat landslide, not sure ATS has a balance of daily posters from all sides of the spectrum, looking at the recent posts of any day the majaority of posts are pro trump anti democrat.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Check your mail. . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Umm, my point was kind of sarcastic. It would be silly to think 27 responses are equal to 150 million voters - don't you guys see that? I mean don't ya?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
a reply to: Gothar

Thats a pretty big opinion for someone that's only been a member a month and a half. We are not right-wing nor left-wing followers but folks that express their opinions on actual information. That's the same for our lefties and righties as you label them. I like to think we are educated, but more of us digest what we learned in a way that makes you decide to slap a label on us.

Check the profile again, lot longer than a few months, long enough to watch ATS slide into chaos after Sandy Hook

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If ATS is a reflection of society in any regard

C'mon man!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

If ATS is a reflection of society in any regard, which is debatable since so many ATS'ers are probably high functioning humans in general, then Trump would win by a landslide.

Given that over the last four years, most long-term members that were of the "left" persuasion have been all but driven off the website by Trump supporters, and that most new members of the same said "left" persuasion do not last long before giving up for the same reasons - I think it is fair to say that ATS does NOT reflect current society by any measure. Perhaps, in years gone by, this may have been true, but alas those days ended a while back.

I don't know about the left being driven off.
However , I do know some folks cannot handle a debate where their opponent uses logic and reason , instead of emotion.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm sure it extrapolates well to paranoid people wearing tinfoil hats

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Given that over the last four years, most long-term members that were of the "left" persuasion have been all but driven off the website by Trump supporters, and that most new members of the same said "left" persuasion do not last long before giving up for the same reasons - I think it is fair to say that ATS does NOT reflect current society by any measure. Perhaps, in years gone by, this may have been true, but alas those days ended a while back.

However , I do know some folks cannot handle a debate where their opponent uses logic and reason , instead of emotion.

That is not what I have observed over the last 4 years, sorry.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

Why is there this idea that they were driven out? The way I see it is they exited the premises because they didn't wanna rub elbows at "this kind of party".

Kind of looking down their noses and didn't like what they saw and walked out the door kind of thing.

Nah, this site began circling the drain the moment it stepped to the right. All the good discussions drained away

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It's funny because the quality of discussion declined a lot when most of us lefties fled the nest, along with the average IQ of the site.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

That is not what I have observed over the last 4 years, sorry.

Really ?
So , I should count you as one of that demographic ?

<< 1  2   >>

join