It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The results of my pro-Trump poll

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

My guess is that alot of my fellow Dems just rather not be a member of a forum that is so pro-trump.

So they're liberal supremacists segregating themselves from the rift raff?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's weird, because reddit and twitter are left wing strongholds, and I see a lot more hate and vitrol over there. Like reddit for example, if you are not a feminist lefty, people just call you little dick incel and stuff.
edit on Tue, 03 Nov 2020 13:20:49 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
It's weird, because reddit and twitter are left wing strongholds, and I see a lot more hate and vitrol over there.

Facebook,twitter,reddit.

Their version of Stormfront.

They don't serve our kind.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not that I think ATS is right but neither is poll of at best .2 percent of the population. Most of those polls are talking too are between 700 and 1500 people out of a million voters or more. I think it's naive to believe such a thing and am surprised any of them were ever given any credibility.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

My guess is that alot of my fellow Dems just rather not be a member of a forum that is so pro-trump.

Jesus you make up some absolute nonsense Neo lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
Nice poll
Thanks for the results

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

My only point is that those polls are more accurate than this one.

But I bet there are some on this site who believe it over those other polls.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

That's not nonsense.

I've not met a D that hasn't thought they were better than an R.

Which is odd considering all the absolute crap they spew.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

That's not nonsense.

I've not met a D that hasn't thought they were better than an R.

Which is odd considering all the absolute crap they spew.

Get out more?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Ehhh I don't think so. Like all the polls that said Hillary would win 2016. ALL OF THEM. Some showing by 90%. Most polls are just liberal propaganda.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed, a lot of righties I know that would usually just grin and bear it, nod and grin when lefties were slandering their side..... Well, they are no longer silent. I think trump taught them they don't have to just play nice, and let the babies throw their tantrums and think they won anymore. They are hitting back, and they have some pretty quick and razor sharp wits.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

If that's what I meant, I would have typed exactly that. So no.

People who hate the cold usually don't work towards moving to Alaska.

Just as conservatives congregate here, there's other topical forums with like ideas liberal congregate on. If internet forums are a recreational and engaging activity for some, they probably don't want to do it on forums where they disagree with 75 % of what's there. Human nature.

Don't worry though. I'm not going anywhere. I'll gladly debate you until hell freezes over. 😂

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

But she did win the popular vote by 3 million votes, she just didn't get the EC votes. So they were wrong in the end, but really, they needed a different way to poll that matches the US election process. Maybe they've updated the polling measures this year, maybe not.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It's exactly what you meant.

The left wants to live in a closed society and don't want to hear other opinions than their own.

The exact opposite of tolerance, and open mindedness.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
ahh, I see your point. Sad to say this poll is wishful thinking as well. We are mostly educated here on what happens in the world without the slanted filters of the media so it definitely skews the results.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Lol ATS is dominated by Hardcore Right Wing Republicans and Russian Disinformation Trolls. You think ATS represents how actual people think? Good luck with your "unbiased poll"

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not true at all.

The only way to properly address your statement however is to call upon the paradox of tolerance.

The only way to have TRUE tolerance... Is if we are INTOLERANT of the INTOLERANT.

If that is what you are referring to, then sure. The left tends to be intolerant of those who are intolerant.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Ehhh I don't think so. Like all the polls that said Hillary would win 2016. ALL OF THEM. Some showing by 90%. Most polls are just liberal propaganda.

They didn't

a few had Trump winning, a few days before election her accumulated polling had her at only 1.2% and on election night she was polling at 3%, which is roughly what she won the popular vote by. The polling generally state by state was with in the margin of error (some exceptions) and Trump won some states by an extremely small margin, a few states where less than 1%.

I challenge you to show me a single reliable poll (B rating or better) that had Clinton at 90% in the week before election.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Thats a pretty big opinion for someone that's only been a member a month and a half. We are not right-wing nor left-wing followers but folks that express their opinions on actual information. That's the same for our lefties and righties as you label them. I like to think we are educated, but more of us digest what we learned in a way that makes you decide to slap a label on us.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Left wingers are the most intolerant group I've ever seen.

You even said it yourself.

They left ATS because of them evil righties.

<< 1    3 >>

join