It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

''. Be observant as an individual and know when you're being fed bologna. ''

This is as fine a piece of advice as I have ever heard. But what if I ask you this? What if I have believed this for over fifty years. What If I have known this and been cautious about media influence on society and myself as well for all that time. And what if from all of that my individual conclusion is a simple thing, that Trump has been feeding bologna to his marks for years?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Are we going to ignore that people in general are self-absorbed, irresponsible, ignorant, barely graduated high school, make bad decisions, aren't capable of raising children in a healthy environment, and probably shouldn't be driving?

And should this be the case, the question arises for me at least, isn't this the very same issue the founders struggled over when they put together the Constitution ? Except for the driving part. And didn't they to a large degree limit those who could participate in the elective process, And among those deemed not responsible enough etc were not only people of color but all women as well. Add to that wasn't there also a limit to voters being land owners?

So where would you think would be a good place to draw that line today?

<< 1  2   >>

join