It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it odd that when Biden is called out for his inappropriate behavior that his supporters instantly go to "But Trump," or "Are we just going to ignore when Trump..."

For the sake of this argument let's go ahead and say that Trump has cheated on his partners, raped women, grabbed women by their pussies unwarranted.

That means that Biden gets to do it because "But Trump?"

"Everybody, no matter how you idenitfy, now is your chance to vote against Donald Trump, a man who believes his fame gives him the right to grab one of your daughters or sisters or daughters or wives by any part of their bodies. Vote for Joe. He's a good person, thank you," she said.
www.foxnews.com...

Guess who said that? Lady Gaga. And for whatever reason people actually listen to her. Listen to her ignore all of Biden's inappropriate touching.

Stop pretending that Biden is this awesome amazing man, I get it you have no real reason to vote for Biden. He's no better than Trump, but go ahead and twist it so you can feel better about voting for someone who also has a shady past and business dealings, inappropriately touches women and children, was screwing around with the babysitter and then married said baby sitter after his wife and daughter died in a suspicious car wreck.

Who's son is banging his dead brother's wife and screwing around with her underage daughter. And possibly some other notable people's daughters.

So, stop pretending that the Biden family is squeaky clean.

Just be honest with yourself. The only reason you're voting for Biden is because the media and DNC has influenced you into how to think. That, and/or you really for whatever reason just want some crooked woman in office because she's a woman and not white.
edit on 3112020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

at least the bidens behave like normal people and not like a modern version of the addams family.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

My real problem with all the "grab em by the pussy" garbage, was most of it was lies, and out of context manipulation. I mean, if you are judging a man by his actions over the span of his life, then do it the same for everyone. Trump isn't a nice politically correct person. I think everyone knew that going into it. And sadly, the ones who seem to pay way too much attention to Trump and his misdeeds are the haters who need something to point to when asked, "why do you hate Trump?" Because "he lowered my taxes, made the economy better, brought back manufacturing jobs, and kept us out of wars" just doesn't get folks upset enough.

Perhaps one day, when the MSM is allowed and willing to report on Joey and his overseas business dealings, we can all find out who the real Joe Biden is. today, you can only know he's a nice guy who has an awesome basement.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

at least the bidens behave like normal people and not like a modern version of the addams family.

normal folks don't sleep with their dead brothers 14 year old kids. But you do you.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This. Because plenty of normal people I know pass out while smoking crack.

I mean, if you pass out while you're smoking crack you're just not doing it right. Or too much. It's one or the other.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

That's funny. The Addams family is actually pretty wholesome.

Go ahead a define normal. Some people would say Trump acts normal.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

My real problem with all the "grab em by the pussy" garbage, was most of it was lies, and out of context manipulation. I mean, if you are judging a man by his actions over the span of his life, then do it the same for everyone. Trump isn't a nice politically correct person. I think everyone knew that going into it. And sadly, the ones who seem to pay way too much attention to Trump and his misdeeds are the haters who need something to point to when asked, "why do you hate Trump?" Because "he lowered my taxes, made the economy better, brought back manufacturing jobs, and kept us out of wars" just doesn't get folks upset enough.

Perhaps one day, when the MSM is allowed and willing to report on Joey and his overseas business dealings, we can all find out who the real Joe Biden is. today, you can only know he's a nice guy who has an awesome basement.

Right? I've grabbed women by the pussies, and they let me.

Everyone can be a nice person when you don't know who they really are.

The general public thought Gacy was nice as well, until they started ripping up his stinking basement.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This. Because plenty of normal people I know pass out while smoking crack.

I mean, if you pass out while you're smoking crack you're just not doing it right. Or too much. It's one or the other.

You gotta boof it. The method of the champs.

Put the crack in your crack. Where it belongs.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I suppose since you have been Merkled and are on lockdown you will be posting more...

seriously though what's the word on what is happening in Vienna?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Crack crack is whack.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

at least the bidens behave like normal people

Hahaha.... Like lady Gaga?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah video taping your niece giving you a foot job is so wholesome.
edit on 11 3 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Crack crack is whack.

You're right. Tiddy crack is better.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Does anyone else find it odd that when TRUMP is called out for his inappropriate behavior that his supporters instantly go to "But BIDEN," or "Are we just going to ignore when BIDEN..." When Clinton. When Obama

edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2020 12:30:14 -0600Tue, 03 Nov 2020 12:30:14 -060020112020-11-03T12:30:14-06:001200000030 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why would one find that odd?

Lets see, we have had, But Hillary. But Obama. But Bush,and Butt Clinton.

And I think I even saw a but Lincoln.

Me....I like a Boston Butt.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

but go ahead and twist it so you can feel better about voting for someone who also has a shady past and business dealings, inappropriately touches women and children, was screwing around with the babysitter and then married said baby sitter after his wife and daughter died in a suspicious car wreck.

You suggest above that people ''twist'' it so they can feel better about voting for someone who has a shady past and business dealings. You also claim that Biden was screwing around with the baby sitter and then married her after his wife and daughter died in a suspicious car wreck.

Talk about twisting stuff up. That whole paragraph insinuates that Biden contrived to kill his wife and child so that he could run off with the baby sitter. To that I ask, are you out of your ever loving mind?

Now you don't have to answer this but if you wish, you may enlighten us on how you have arrived at that insinuation. What proof is there that he even knew his current wife prior to that fatal accident. What rabbit hole of bull# have you dug that out of or has your own mind just concocted it to, you know, '' twist it so you can feel better about voting for someone who has a shady past and business dealings?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Because nothing beyond locker room talk on a tape and some photos of him with his daughter in a gross like pose has been proved about Trump. Evidence is all over the internet of hair sniffing and Tara's accusation has been met with hiding documents about it. The laptop and his voting record is there for the public to see. You have been convinced by folks that repeat rumors as fact over and over again. Typical tactic to turn the masses repeat it over and over again till folks believe and destroy the reputation of anyone that questions the message.

This practice has happened for thousands of years look to slavery how do yah think folks be convinced it was ok? The A bomb on Japan, the 9/11 narrative, the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Islam is bad, the unproved narratives can be seen throughout history.

Ever heard the term what a great public speaker and why so many politicians and reporters are "Great Public Speakers".

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well wth trump its an investigation with no evidence..
With biden it's evidence with no investigation.

So yeah... It's odd

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I don't believe anyone has seen a truly great speaker in half a century. Since JFK and MLK probably.

All we have now are mouthpieces reciting scripts with no emotions or charisma.

Hollow soulless people driven by the ambition of their handlers.

They are actors manipulating the braindead masses.

Trump at least is willing to say whatever random BS which is refreshing because Im sick of the fake plastic automatons people now days refer to as "leaders".

Its all a sad joke.

And if we ever see another truly great speaker you better watch out and hope he's Good cuz he will be taking over quickly unless he's assassinated.

Great speakers / leaders have a high chance of being shot in the head by the forces of evil. That's why there are none left, everyone's afraid to speak the truth flat out these days.

JFK and MLK were meant to be examples and serve as a warning to anyone thinking they can change this thing for the better.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join