It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just went to Vote but Couldn't Cars backed up for One Mile!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So get adventurous and do the Google thingy. Then compare the left ear and left ear lobe. Go ahead we wont tell your mommy. Inquiring minds here want to know the truth.

Your a good man.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Took me all of 10 minutes last night (SoCalifornia) in person, start to finish. Filled out the paper ballot, Trump vote, and surely straight into the shredder after I left

edit on 202031202000000030 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A. M! Ha...thanks for that

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The only people at the poling place besides me and my grandson were the workers. I live in So Il... heavily Dem area.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
We vote at a rural fire department about 1 1/2 miles away from our home in South Carolina in Lexington County outside of Columbia. My wife said that when she drove by at 6:55AM on her way to work people were already backed up almost 1/4 mile in line as the place opens at 7:00AM. I just drove out at 9:30AM and saw people walking down the street towards the fire house to vote as cars are parked along the side of the road bumper to bumper at least one mile away and they are now spilling over to the side streets.

They are backed up so far I could not see down the other two streets that approach the building. I would surmise they are also backed up

I have never seen anything like this in my life.

My wife drove by at least several polling places on her 40+ minute commute to work. She said all are packed with lines 100's of yards long and she drives threw the sticks.

Them's Hillary's deplorable's country.

My brothers in New York State are seeing the same thing.

So whatcha thinking?

I will try later. Any one else seeing heavy turnout?

I have posted that 86% of Democrats have already voted and only about 50% for Republicans, so the expectation of what you are seeing is a heavy 5 or 6 to one Republican to liberal turnout to vote. Something like 93 million voted before Nov 3 so that leaves 50 or so million voting today in some form and the vast majority are not democrats.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is why I voted by mail 16 times already, I had no intention of waiting on line and moving forward I will most likely not go to the polls again since this was so simple this year.

The rules are you can turn in ballots of the same family member, thank god I got close to 5000 family members.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
The only people at the poling place besides me and my grandson were the workers. I live in So Il... heavily Dem area.

That actually makes total sense as the vast majority of democrats have already voted.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Advantage

That actually makes total sense as the vast majority of democrats have already voted.

Im just glad it was deserted.... the just turned 4 yr old grandson who wears 7-8 yr clothing and big ham fists walked into the school gym and yelled " Grandma, is this Trumps house??" Guess it was no mystery as to my secret vote...

Couda been a massacre or something if it was full of Dems...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have to say, I went to our hall at 4:15, waited a bit, voted, and was done in about 1/2 hour. But man, listening to the ladies talk?
There are approx 1700 registered voters in our township. I was 13## voter. They said they only had 300 ballets left, and may have to go get some more. For the SECOND time!!!!

Never had they had almost every voter turn out, like this time.

Crazy!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I’m so glad I voted early at town hall!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join