It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just went to Vote but Couldn't Cars backed up for One Mile!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Your a Democrat yes, no?

Libertarian. Pretty sure I've said this to you more than once already.

(post by IAMTAT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I originally believed her but that stuff is still out there. Yes some fake but alot isn't. I mean if fake she would sue them for millions. They were still up as of yesterday as I read a story about her.

Yikes AOC. What your mamma think?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know. There is another thread on ATS which is up to six or seven parts. That may have your answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just called the hubby. We are rural, but fairly large township. He said he waited in line for about an hour. Glad it is a nice day in MI today, because I'm guessing at 4 it will be bad too.
Our neighbor is taking names at the hall, and she told hubby that they are pretty sure they are having record turn out, and that at 7 am this morning, it was even longer wait. (He was there about 10 to 10)

Co worker said the line at his voting place was crazy this morning too, so he is waiting till after work.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry my short term memory is mush. Always was.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Reading through this, I'm glad I went last week. Not that I really expect there to be much of a line today. This is a small rural county that's going to go heavily for Trump, plus, the Senate and House races are not competitive, either.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Our polling places opened up last week, so we voted last Tuesday.

We were the only ones there when we left.

I guess those two dozen pickled eggs and a few beers helped. Had the place all to ourselves! Hazmat truck rolled up right as we were leaving.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This election will set records for voter participation.

You'd think with 95 million having already voted before today, the lines would be 50% shorter than 2016.

But several million more registered to vote also.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But several million more registered to vote also.

That's where this election may well turn. The GOP has absolutely clobbered the Dems in new voter registrations since 2016 across the country, including in most of the key swing states.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm in a tiny town, next to a small town. Voting today here seems lite. I think everyone took advantage of early voting. I didn't see any lines at the Plain View Fire Department. But they usually get busy in the evening and lunch time. Since this area is largely republican, most here have work to do.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

a reply to: chiefsmom

I ran into a person that lives not too far from me, which is a bit different in rural distance than city blocks, but we were in line reminiscing about how we used to pride ourselves on a 100% turnout for an election. Of course back then it was a whopping 22 of us.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Any one else seeing heavy turnout?

Voted last week on Monday, there were only a few people there, in and out in 10 minutes. This is in Cumming GA.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Literally just went in on a whim, parked by the door, took me 10 minutes to get through the process and vote.

Ironically, this election cycle was probably the fastest I've ever voted.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Surprisingly in and out in 5 minutes at my polling station.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Waterglass

This is why I voted by mail 16 times already, I had no intention of waiting on line and moving forward I will most likely not go to the polls again since this was so simple this year.

I’m sure J.J. can rest easy tonight.🤣
Actually I’m jealous. At least you already know where your candidate stands.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I got early ballot in mail.

Filled it out — hand delivered it to official ballot box in a government office.

Just in case.

Then logged into my account to verify it was counted.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I’m sure J.J. can rest easy tonight.🤣
Actually I’m jealous. At least you already know where your candidate stands.

It is what it is, I was more concerned about local/state issues and elections.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UPDATE @ 3:30PM EST 03Nov2020

Just took another spin by Trump Nation at the fire-hall. One huge white SUV is flipped over in a drainage ditch. Nothing nefarious as most down here are unconscious drivers. Two lines on either side of the hall extend from the building to the road. My guess is 300 people with more arriving continuously. Not really any social distancing going on along with my estimate of 40% wearing face masks. I didn't vote yet. I will wait for dusk.

I am surprised that many here in this state haven't "woke" to the Covid-19 after Trevor Lawrence [Clemson University Quarterback] and wear the face masks and distance.

But then again I live in University of South Carolina Gamecocks country. Most here hate Clemson.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join