It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Businesses are ready for trump win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That when he loses times up, get out, bye'bye, dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out basicly.

Must have mistaken me for a hack named Springstein.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Look at these Trump supporters go !!

The thing FOX left off that piece?

That Starbucks is located in a building with 300 apartments in it!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Stand back and stand by i suppose.

What did he think was going to happen with his inflammatory antics?

You reap what you sow, that's just how the world spins.

No different for Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: HalWesten

Each "side" thinks that the other "side" is violent and evil, they are mirrors for each other, they have bought into the hate and fear that their masters are feeding them.

Pathetic, all of them.

It's a little more complicated than that.

One side has demonstrated that they are destructive. Blaming their "masters" is all well and good but if someone tells you to jump off a cliff do you do it?

If the government and the media (assuming they are the masters you elude to) told me to get angry and go burn peoples properties to the ground I would tell them to piss off.

This apparent non partisan indifference is a cop out. People have a choice in how they behave.

Also most people that claim to be non partisan are usually leftists pretending they're not because they're secretly ashamed of what their comrades are up to.
edit on 3112020 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
LOL IDC cowboy I walked out of a convenience store forgetting to pay for a drink almost had a heart attack falling all over my self apologizing .
As for Boarded Up stores many Are that way because they have going out of business already as for the rest .
Any rioting wont have a thing to do With Trump winning or is your claim Riots In Philly related to a election ?

But here In Tucson AZ we have NO looting NO riots NO one at our voting places making threats .
Why it is so well organized voting took 1.5 hour wait and NOT a single person complaining You guys should move to a civilized state and city .

O and phoenix is FINE Flagstaff is Fine No looting no riots when They tried it here they all got arrested and the police even RECOVERED most stolen items .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This again?

What inflammatory tactics?

Being right of Stalin is not a valid argument.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's fun, reading these glib comments from the resident communist Brits. They think they have it all figured out and that it's all so simple.

"Of course Trump will lose, BBC said so. Of course they'll be the ones rioting, because Orange Man Bad".

Classic Dunning/Kruger effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well. This Trump voting business owner was able to build up enough funds to simply walk away from it all. If I start to see the writing on the wall, I'll be able to semi-retire before I'm fifty.

No rioting from me. I'm going full on Atlas Shrugged, and I'll do it peacefully and quietly. It will take a lot to make me give up though. I'm going out fighting (figuratively, for the glib among us).

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The stock market is up over 1,000 points for today and yesterday. The closer it looks like a Trump win, the higher the market goes.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I really hope that's what it means.

I wish I could just hit fast forward.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Bluntone22

Whos got a fence up around the Whitehouse and getting ready to get entrenched in their bunker?

If Trump loses his own squad of misguided Trumpets that fail to comprehend how democracy operates they will tear the place apart just as much as the other side.

Hopefully, cooler heads prevail.

Good luck voting for whoever you choose all the same, as my understanding is that's how it's supposed to work.

Hey Andy, you've been a member here since 2011. Have you paid any attention to the reaction by democrats after Trump won in 2016? Did you watch democrats try to have him removed from the white house? Honest questions...

If you didn't then I would implore you to watch or read about it so you'll know what it looks like when a political fails to comprehend how democracy works. And this wasn't being done by a squad of average joe's, it was done by state and city leaders. Elected officials who failed to comprehend how democracy works.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Have you paid any attention to the reaction by democrats after Trump won in 2016? Did you watch democrats try to have him removed from the white house?

They ignore inconvient truths.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To me, looting means I'd have to go somewhere other than home. Where my dogs and wife and mother are. Besides, staying out late means ill be tired at work the next day.

While the looters may have dogs at home, and moms...i doubt they have wives or jobs.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think Springsteen finally got the knife, baby, edgy and dull and had a 6 inch valley cut in the middle of his skull.
At night he wakes up with his sheets soaking wet and a Trump Train running through the middle of his head.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Stand back and stand by i suppose.

You reap what you sow, that's just how the world spins.

No different for Trump.

That's not inflammatory. The Proud Boys are a diverse group so they're not white supremacists, number one, and number two, they're the only ones with the balls to stand face to face with the rioters and looters. It's very telling that they're being categorized the way they are when they're the only ones who will stand up to the DNC pet groups of racists and terrorists.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well I'm also a Brit so don't worry, we're not all MSM zombies.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I gave you credit for “realise” because you’re British thinking that might be some weird spelling but nope. My phone won’t even let me misspell that. How do you get that wrong. “Looser”.

UK and Australian spelling for that is "realise". Your phone is probably set to US keyboard and dictionary.

We spell other words differently too. "Colour", "Apologise" etc etc.

Speaking of apologies, you might wish to apologise to that other poster as this is your mistake, not his.

Also, get out more. There's a whole world outside your borders that I'm sure you're only vaguely aware of.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

We spell other words differently too.

My favourite is Aluminium but it makes crap armour.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I really hope that's what it means.

I wish I could just hit fast forward.

I enjoy the anticipation. I stayed up until 2 am watching in 2016.

When Biden was leading, the market was falling. The reason is because Wall Street understands that a Biden win means higher taxes and jobs moving back overseas which means high unemployment again. The market has increased as the race has tightened up (according to whack-a-polls) because faith in Trump's reelection grows stronger.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Have you paid any attention to the reaction by democrats after Trump won in 2016? Did you watch democrats try to have him removed from the white house?

They ignore inconvient truths.

I know, it makes their arguments that much more unintelligent. They'd be better off ignoring the subject but it's just too difficult for them to do. I chalk it up to "If I say it enough, I'll believe it".

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: TomLawless

Well I'm also a Brit so don't worry, we're not all MSM zombies.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^

Rainbows
Jane

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join