It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Businesses are ready for trump win

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

These are democrat strongholds,,, not republican.
They are preparing for democrats to riot.

Like I said in the OP... the left is not as confident as they claim to be.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

lol here is another one from the Republican stronghold of Chicago!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
All of the republicrat sheep in america are afraid of the flock in the other field, and they're all bleating at each other about which wolf is better at eating them.

Whichever wolf wins, half the sheep will be terrified, and all of them will be eaten.

We can't trust anyone that wants power over us, the sooner we realize that the better.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Naw mate, if there is mobbing and rioting after the election, it won't spell anything good for either side.

All it will serve to achieve is to make a mockery of the American democratic process.

I hope you all keep the head no matter the result, and I'm inclined to believe a peaceable nation can do just that.

No point in crapping on your own doorstep again present climate and all that jazz.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't think they are just preparing for a Trump win. I think they are also terrified of a Biden win too.

MARK MY WORDS,
if Democrats have control of the Presidency, House, Senate, if the treatment of conservatives during COVID and what Democratic politicians called the "summer of love" is only a tiny sample of what they will do to conservatives and Republicans when they run the entire government.

If Biden wins there will also be celebratory riots and looting.
The businesses know this because in the very same areas the police this summer allowed Democrats to riot and loot with impunity and even at times support.

If Trump wins we all know there will be angry unchecked rioting/looting/terrorizing of citizens and the Democratic Party mayors will do nothing to stop it, tell the police to stand down, and not prosecute anyone just like this past summer. The rioting/looting/terrorizing of citizens happened in 2016 after Trump was elected if you remember. It WILL happen again if Trump wins, guaranteed. The Democrats are out of control when it comes to rampant and unending violence in the name of "justice" and "peace" and "love" and "getting along with others".

If you notice it is ONLY cities that are run by Democrats that are boarding up.

Cities where the vast majority of citizens are Democrats and where they routinely fire conservatives from jobs, beat up people with red ballcaps on at least 2x a week for the past 4 years on average. Cities where the Democratic Party role models and political leaders call every single conservative or Republican: ugly, chumps, deplorable, spineless, cowards, racists, sexists, homophobes, who are mean to LGBT

The #1 job of government is to protect the citizens and this has been the consistent response of Democratic Party run government over the past 4 years, to allow unchecked violence if the people doing the terror are Democrats but to crack down if the people are conservative (face mask protests - church gatherings).

edit on 11/3/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Usual lefties showing the usual brain damage. Not even months of burning and looting can open their small brains to which side is the destructive one but keep reaching anyway.

At least it's entertaining to watch. Going to be a good week of complete brainless meltdowns

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

I think it's called denial.

What makes it even more interesting is that they're both Brits.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Because his followers have a history of riots and looting?

No because Biden's supporters will have celebratory riots and looting out of glee.

The Democratic Party Governors/Mayors have allowed Democrats and liberals to riot/loot/and terrorize citizens freely for months now. They have told police to stand down and even promised to defund and get rid of many if not most police. They have not prosecuted liberal rioters/looters/arsonists. Therefore the Democrats will feel free to riot and loot out of celebration.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You do realise they’re also worried about trump loosing....

You do realise, Oh sorry Your flat out ignoring those weren't Trump supporters looting, and burning snip down.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Usual lefties showing the usual brain damage. Not even months of burning and looting can open their small brains to which side is the destructive one but keep reaching anyway.

At least it's entertaining to watch. Going to be a good week of complete brainless meltdowns

At least they are burning their own cities down and terrorizing their own fellow citizens.

Unlike the Dem. Governors who have taken liberty and the pursuit of happiness away from all their citizens this past summer with dictator like heavy hands.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You do realise they’re also worried about trump loosing....

Why? Conservatives don't riot when they lose. Obama was elected twice without resulting riots. That being said, if Biden wins, I'll yell at the sky like a mental patient, and throw a four year temper tantrum like a two year old, as the libs have done.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
All of the republicrat sheep in america are afraid of the flock in the other field, and they're all bleating at each other about which wolf is better at eating them.

Whichever wolf wins, half the sheep will be terrified, and all of them will be eaten.

We can't trust anyone that wants power over us, the sooner we realize that the better.

Sheep? Hardly. We're prepared for the worst, hoping for the best. Don't underestimate those of us who love our Republic, we will do anything to defend her.

But you're almost right, 1/3 of our country supports violence & mayhem, they are liberal Democrats.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If Biden wins.

I'm gonna post a major ATS TC violation and probably be banned.

edit on 3-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Tell that to Trump he the one with the walls erected around the place.

POTUS is the one full of nonsense imho.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Tell what ?

It wasn't even election and Trump haters burned down and defaced a church and injured dozens of secret services agents.

An ounce of prevention is worth a lot considering bricks, and IEDS getting thrown at him.

Because a bunch of losers think they're winners.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Tell that to Trump he the one with the walls erected around the place.

POTUS is the one full of nonsense imho.

I thought trump couldn't build walls..

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Each "side" thinks that the other "side" is violent and evil, they are mirrors for each other, they have bought into the hate and fear that their masters are feeding them.

Pathetic, all of them.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If a mob tells you they're going to storm your neighborhood do you leave your windows and doors open?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That when he loses times up, get out, bye'bye, dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out basicly.

You will see who the losers and winners are when he ends up hiding out in his bunker i suppose.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join