It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Not to be overly dramatic (but I am on some serious pain killers right now) this election will determine the fate of the free world and will determine the fate and destiny of the US of A.

It determines the destiny of every free human being on earth.
If the US falls, everyone else will fall.

Example - if the Uk does not get a US trade deal, we will have to go back begging to the EU.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Trump just took the advantage in Pinellas County, Florida (history Obama/Obama/Trump).

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Damn.

Oh, well, maybe next time...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
Tell him about the Twinkie.

It's 35' long.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

More than 64 million absentee ballots have been cast as of Tuesday out of more than 100 million total votes in the U.S., and more than 27 absentee ballots are outstanding, according to the U.S. Elections Project, leading some voters to wonder if they can check the status of their mail-in ballots.

Many states offer online tools where voters can check their ballot status, while others require voters to contact local election offices and representatives.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Trump just took the advantage in Pinellas County, Florida (history Obama/Obama/Trump).

Republicans are down in Pinellas by about 7k votes net on where they were in 2016.
One of the few areas he is not doing as well in.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is what they're seeing.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is for Miami-Dade county in FL

Jim DeFede (@DeFede) Tweeted:
Okay, here are the 2 pm numbers from
@MDCElections

Total votes cast today: 88,538

DEM 31,161
REP 27,649
NPA 28,351
OTHER 1,377

Next update at 5 pm

@CBSMiami

@CBSNews

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 3-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

That's Miami Dade? It always goes for Democrats, but they need to build a heavy advantage there to outweigh other areas of the state. The question is how those numbers are breaking from the Indies, but does anyone think they're all going Joe?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Doubtful, I'm registered as an independent and voted for Trump. I think there are quite a few out there who are without affiliation that may be doing the same. I know quite a few people who work in tech industries etc. where there is big time pressure from the more liberal side of things, you have less that register as Republican just to avoid the stigma in the work-place.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

That's Miami Dade? It always goes for Democrats, but they need to build a heavy advantage there to outweigh other areas of the state. The question is how those numbers are breaking from the Indies, but does anyone think they're all going Joe?

Miami-Dade today voting so far, not early voting.

I think best-case, dems get 50% of indies, based on my friend groups.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
This is for Miami-Dade county in FL

Jim DeFede (@DeFede) Tweeted:
Okay, here are the 2 pm numbers from
@MDCElections

Total votes cast today: 88,538

DEM 31,161
REP 27,649
NPA 28,351
OTHER 1,377

Next update at 5 pm

@CBSMiami

@CBSNews

mobile.twitter.com...

That is an absolute DISASTER for Democrats in Florida.
They need Miami-dade to play a big role to make up the 138k deficit statewide.
edit on 3/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

More than 64 million absentee ballots have been cast as of Tuesday out of more than 100 million total votes in the U.S., and more than 27 absentee ballots are outstanding, according to the U.S. Elections Project, leading some voters to wonder if they can check the status of their mail-in ballots.

Many states offer online tools where voters can check their ballot status, while others require voters to contact local election offices and representatives.

www.foxnews.com...

Yes.

I logged into my voter account — it showed my entire ballot of who I voted for.

It also showed ACCEPTED.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Of course there are. I'm registered Independent as is hubby. Look at the how far the Democrat party has fallen and it will tell you why. The Repubs could easily go just as nuts. So we decided we wouldn't belong to anyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.foxnews.com...

Yes.

It also showed ACCEPTED.

That's great. So who'd you vote for?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Hypntick

Of course there are. I'm registered Independent as is hubby. Look at the how far the Democrat party has fallen and it will tell you why. The Repubs could easily go just as nuts. So we decided we wouldn't belong to anyone.

Was a republican till I learned of constitution and libertarian party. Realized I’m some sort of blend of both. (Basically a pro-life libertarian). Voted Gary Johnson last 2 elections. Then libertarians chose to run a liberal this year. Trump got my vote.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

www.foxnews.com...

Yes.

It also showed ACCEPTED.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

www.foxnews.com...

Yes.

It also showed ACCEPTED.

Biden

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Imagine if Hillary had tried to do this last go around because of all the election recount challenges putting the totals in doubt? That's the plan tonight if the press thinks they can even get a whiff of an EC win for Biden.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Florida delivering real-time turnout statistics.

Republicans winning.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join