It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Trump is outperforming where he was in 2016 in GA according to this Tweet.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Checking in from Connecticut; voted just before noon today. Waited around 50 minutes to cast my ballot. In my medium sized city, it's taking between 20-30 minutes up to 90 minutes to vote, depending on polling location and time of day. Fortunately the weather is pleasant, so no issues with the huge lines wrapping outside buildings.

Mood was calm, placid. Not much talking. Despite mammoth lines, everyone was patient and cordial. No signs of any tense situations or unpleasantness from the abnormal waits. The volunteers and several older folks stated they'd never seen turnout this heavy before.

Let's hope for continued thick turnout, but that everyone plays nice and keeps their cool.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Biden campaign manager not sounding too hopeful about Florida and Pennsylvania.

She actually Tweeted out that they still have pathways to victory without them. If you're polling 50 pts ahead, why are you allowing you may need to win without them?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Link to PJ Media's live blog of election results. They will aggregate relevant Tweets/reports/etc. as the day goes on peppered with commentary, some amusing. VodkaPundit will lead you in your election day drinking, too.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Link to PJ Media's live blog of election results. They will aggregate relevant Tweets/reports/etc. as the day goes on peppered with commentary, some amusing. VodkaPundit will lead you in your election day drinking, too.

Nice!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Florida update*

Republicans: 3,902,530 (38.9%)
Democrat: 3,779,989 (37.7%)
NPA: 2,324,888 (23.2%)

Rep+122,541

(*Not including six counties, including Miami-Dade)

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Reports are that Rs are outvoting Ds 2 to 1 in Florida at the moment. Democrats did the COVID thing too heavily.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wonder what TPTB get up to when everyone is so focused on the circus that is Election Day.....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: xavi1000

Reports are that Rs are outvoting Ds 2 to 1 in Florida at the moment. Democrats did the COVID thing too heavily.

correct 457k vs 224k

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am just surprised that NPA is at 23%.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just finished voting. No line, 3 people inside the venue who were voting when I went in. My wife went to the same venue at 7am when they opened and had to wait about 10 minutes. I certainly wasn’t expecting that and actually took the rest of the day off from work, assuming I’d be in line for a while.

While my vote went to Jorgensen, the rest of my ballot was nearly split down the middle.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the statements from here and my work crew saying the people at the poll stations have been quiet, calm, even friendly. What does that tell you? It tells me that the hype and rhetoric are coming from a small group of people whos only intent is to disrupt our elections.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

why would you expect long lines??

This is the US, where 50% turnout of registered voters is considered incredible...?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Such a wrong headline to see: "Some Prominent Black Democratic Lawmakers 'Troubled' by Blacks Who Support Trump".

And that's on FOX right now.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How dare they think for themselves...how dare they!!

/sarc.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lets see how true this becomes.

49 states

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
More National Guard activations in case of post election chaos.

The National Guard is gearing up to activate across the country to support the Nov. 3 general election in several capacities. The missions range from assisting with cyber defense, working the polls, and standing-by in case of post-election civil unrest.

There was a new round of newly-disclosed Guard activations Monday, including 1,000 troops in Massachusetts, 300 in Arizona, 300 in Alabama, and an undisclosed number in Florida, Oregon and Illinois.

The Massachusetts and Oregon troops will be on standby in case of civil unrest, and the Arizona forces will be on stand-by for rapid deployment anywhere in the western portion of the nation if requested by any governor. National Guard officials in Illinois would not elaborate on the roles their newly activated troops would play.

At least 3,671 Guard troops have been committed to the effort. The size of the authorized deployments ranges from 1,000 in Texas and Massachusetts to a single soldier in Wyoming. Some states are yet to determine how many troops will be activated, and many states have merely alerted selected units in anticipation of possible post-election unrest.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Lol, CDC now saying its OK to go vote in person...
Trying to get the Democrats out.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am just surprised that NPA is at 23%.

Yep, Independents are turning out too... Florida will come down to how they break.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Btw, did anyone notice that SMOD broke his promises again?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join