It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
More here
General Flynn
@GenFlynn
"I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania - So I Decided to Speak Up" USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 FRAUDULENT BALLOTS from NY to PA!
This man is a Patriot
Flag of United States
⁦#Stopthesteal
6:27 AM · Dec 2, 2020

twitter.com...

“I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania – So I Decided to Speak Up” — UPDATE: USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 FRAUDULENT BALLOTS from NY to PA Speaks at Presser (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com... fraudulent-ballots-ny-pa-speaks-presser/

(post by midnightstar removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
More BOOOM
Nevada lawsuit: We are presenting to the court over 40,000 people who voted twice in the election

twitter.com...

This will be presented by 5:00 p.m. today in Nevada:
electionwiz.com...🚨breaking-trump-team-says-40000-people-voted-twice-in-nevada/

recap:
Trump attorney Jesse R. Binnall via FOX News.

Fraudulent votes DILUTES the System / 40,000 + people Voted TWICE!

Trump attorney Jesse R. Binnall:

We are going to present evidence of real voter fraud, thousands and thousands of instances in voter fraud in Nevada alone.

By 5 p.m. today that will be submitted to the court. We have forensic of 40,000 + people who have voted twice in the election, that's real voter fraud.

We have data showing that people who were on the record as having voted by mail didn't even receive ballots and say that they didn't vote.

We have a lot of evidence that we are going to be presenting to the court showing that voters have been disenfranchised in Nevada, because every single time there's a fraudulent vote cast put into the system it dilutes the votes of honest voters.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

More here
General Flynn
@GenFlynn
"I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania - So I Decided to Speak Up" USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 FRAUDULENT BALLOTS from NY to PA!
This man is a Patriot
Flag of United States

I have a question: What's the REAL story?

You see, first reports were that he drove a truck with 288,000 ballots (that's 576 boxes of laserjet paper size) from NY to PA and that after he left the trailer at the assigned point, he didn't know what happened to it.

He doesn't say how he knew they were ballots (his opening a box should have broken a seal and that would mean complaints were filed against him. All he says is he doesn't know what happened with the trailer (as if any driver knew what happened to things in the trailer once they were dropped off.)

Then we hear that it's completed absentee ballots that vanished (but we don't know how he knew those were completed or who he picked up from and delivered to)

Next we hear that his trailer has gone missing as if it were stolen while en route

Next we hear that it's 288,000 fraudulent ballots (how do they know that they're all fraudulent)?

If there's something there, why does the story keep changing?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

why does the story keep changing?

Is the story changing from the source or is the story changing in the reporting of the story to make it less credible? I have seen the reporting of a story being totally wrong many times.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Bad Kitty 真相 🌹 😼⚔️
@pepesgrandma
Lin Wood and Sidney Powell kraken accounts suspended.
Further proof the Democrats can’t win on merit and fair and square.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
President Donald Trump To Defend The Constitution of the United States.

USA Under Coordinated Assault And Siege.

www.youtube.com...

Trump speech:

This may be the most important speech I've ever made. I want to provide an update on our ongoing efforts to expose the tremendous voter fraud and the irregularities which took place during the ridiculously long November 3rd election.

We used to have what was called election day, now we have election days weeks and months and lots of bad things happen during this ridiculous period of time. Especially when you have to prove almost nothing to exercise our greatest privilege, the right to vote.

As president I have no higher duty than to defend the laws of the Constitution of the United States. That is why I am determined to protect our election system, which is now under coordinated assault and siege.

For months leading up to the presidential election, we were warned that we should not declare a premature Victory. We were told repeatedly that it would take weeks if not months to determine the winner to count the absentee ballots and to verify the results.

My opponent was told to stay away from the election, don't campaign, we don't need you we've got it. This election is done, in fact they were acting like they already knew what the outcome was going to be. They had it covered, and perhaps they did very sadly for our country. It was all very very strange.

Within days after the election we witnessed an orchestrated effort, to anoint a winner even while many key states were still being counted. The constitutional process must be allowed to continue.

We are going to defend the honesty of the vote, by ensuring that every legal ballot is counted and that no illegal ballot is counted. This is just not about honoring the votes of 74 million Americans who voted for me. It's about ensuring that Americans can have faith in this election and in all future elections.

Today I will detail some of the shocking irregularities, abuses and fraud that have been revealed in recent weeks...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
BOOOOM
@dougducey just got served with a lawsuit for certifying the fraudulent election by @SidneyPowell1 and other members of the
@AZGOP
Lawsuit demands a decertification.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
BOOOOM
@dougducey just got served with a lawsuit for certifying the fraudulent election by @SidneyPowell1 and other members of the
@AZGOP
Lawsuit demands a decertification.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"LIVE" GEORGIA SENATE HEARING

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Remember Now
We have multiple paths to victory. Don't let anybody discourage you or tell you this is over. Gaslighting only works on those who are afraid. BE NOT AFRAID.

"IT’S GONNA GET REAL – REAL SOON: President Trump Still Has More Paths (13) to Win 2020 Election Than Biden (10)"

>www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Bad Kitty 真相 🌹 😼⚔️
@pepesgrandma

twitter.com...

Further proof the pair of them are spreading misinformation you mean?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Bad Kitty 真相 🌹 😼⚔️
@pepesgrandma

twitter.com...

Further proof the pair of them are spreading misinformation you mean?

Twitter gets to decide what is and isn't "disinformation"?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ka-BOOOM
twitter.com...
Have not seen these posted yet

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
WOW
Why has Gwinnett County GA sent pallets of PCs to the recycler to be crushed?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Georgia Voter Group Founded By Stacey Abrams Under Investigation

For Allegedly Registering Out-Of-State, Dead Voters

www.dailywire.com...

Stacey Abrams’ voter registration group, The New Georgia Project, is one of three such organizations now under investigation by the Georgia Secretary of State amid concerns that certain voting rights groups were “seeking to ‘aggressively’ register ‘ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters’ before the state’s Jan. 5 Senate runoff election,” according to Fox News.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join