It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: UKTruth

Can you share a link so I can follow in real
Time?

see post a couple above

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Election rigging by Democrats is now reaching nationwide.
Spalding, Georgia - another key state - ALL election voting machines are down.

Democrats got their votes mailed in and now more than one report of voting machines down across the country.
An attempt to stop Republican surge to make up ground.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

They said by whatever means necessary

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thanks for posting this!

will check in tonight.

I cant wait to see all these media outlets who polls say Biden is beating trump 60 - 40%, gasp again just like last time.
I still remember that fool Anderson Cooper watching the results and saying, "what is happening? this is unbelievable."
Or something along those lines lol

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Just remember, it's not up to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My county is pretty close. Only around a 500 vote difference.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
My county is pretty close. Only around a 500 vote difference.

Which county are you in?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Interesting to see the media say Biden won the first round of voting 5-0 and just focus on the one area, and omit the other one where Trump won, more deceptive reporting.

The first count released was a Biden win, Trump, won the 2nd.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Florida votes TODAY so far Republican 51%, Democrat 24%, Independent 25%

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
FLORIDA - Early Voting + mail In + Votes today
REPUBLICAN REGISTRATION Votes now +92692 over DEMOCRATS

edit on 3/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This is one reason the Biden campaign did the video showing the path to the White House if they lose Florida and/or Pennsylvania. Can you imagine spending 960 million on a campaign and losing, well right now Biden has thought that I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I doubt Biden is even paying attention to it or that he cares beyond a last-ditch effort to keep the laptop and the crimes getting out there. When he campaigns it's because his handlers stick on his shades and prop him up with drugs and tell him to read what's on the teleprompter.

link   
Florida :
Marco Rubio:

Early turnout reports indicate #Florida is witnessing a GOP voter participation % of historic proportions

link   
Lines are long in KC. My aerobics class is at the community center, and it's a polling place too. When I got there, line was out the door, and that length didn't change one bit between when I went and when I left. Instructor said her polling place had a line wrapped around the building, through the parking lot and farther by the time she was done. She was lucky to get there early before it opened.

Our little polling place was more sedate, but it still had a line longer than any other election except when we voted 2008, and that one was out into the parking lot.

Every other polling place we drove by was also loaded, and we're seeing cars and trucks driving around with Trump and American flags like they do with Chiefs and Royals flags on game day.

I did see one lone guy with an ANTIFA shirt hanging out outside the community center. He was not dressed black bloc, so I don't know what he was doing. He was just kind of hanging out there in his red ANTIFA shirt ... by himself.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

This is one reason the Biden campaign did the video showing the path to the White House if they lose Florida and/or Pennsylvania. Can you imagine spending 960 million on a campaign and losing, well right now Biden has thought that I'm sure.

Yes, saw that.. they basically said they don't need Florida.
Watch Georgia - election rigging going on today trying to suppress the vote.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Lines are long in KC. My aerobics class is at the community center, and it's a polling place too. When I got there, line was out the door, and that length didn't change one bit between when I went and when I left. Instructor said her polling place had a line wrapped around the building, through the parking lot and farther by the time she was done. She was lucky to get there early before it opened.

Our little polling place was more sedate, but it still had a line longer than any other election except when we voted 2008, and that one was out into the parking lot.

Every other polling place we drove by was also loaded, and we're seeing cars and trucks driving around with Trump and American flags like they do with Chiefs and Royals flags on game day.

I did see one lone guy with an ANTIFA shirt hanging out outside the community center. He was not dressed black bloc, so I don't know what he was doing. He was just kind of hanging out there in his red ANTIFA shirt ... by himself.

If he is by himself that little Antifa freak will be quiet as a church mouse.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Seminole

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Guam election results coming in...

Biden 54.9%
Trump 42.9%
Jorgensen 0.6%

(14/67 precincts in)

NOTE : Trump got just 24% in 2016.

edit on 3/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: putnam6

Yes, saw that.. they basically said they don't need Florida.
Watch Georgia - election rigging going on today trying to suppress the vote.

Doubt Georgia is going blue, even in early and mail-in voting demographics support a likely Republican win. Doesn't mean they aren't gonna try though. Election day turn out seems to be large too, which traditionally favors the Republicans, but hey it's 2020 anything can happen.
edit on 3-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Stacy Adams couldn't even pull that trick.
Ga will be ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join