It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I do hope You guys post the real result's Lol Trump looks like He is winning fine If Biden does fine .
it would be nice if alest One side was Honest .
you are so desperate to show republicans are so much more moral then democrat's then show some morals .
ILL say This RIGHT NOW at The END OF today if Trump is leading by even 10 million votes ill say he won .
and If Biden is winning by that margin ill say the same even if we wait a week for one to say they lost .

On the OTHER hand BOTH BIDEN AND TRUMP have cause to question a result of a million one way or the other and I have NO problem with Trump doing what IS legal and taking a close election to courts along with the same for Biden .
because if its that close then the courts will decide who won Just Like BUSH JR .

MY one and Only issue with ATS is so many posters calling for violence If Trump loses and Posters saying Democrat's mite as far as I am concerned EITHER SIDE starts SHOOTING the national Guard will be who is shooting back at them .

Follow the laws and we still have a country - don't and we may as well be a 3rd world like Cuba .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Since nobody will think of monitoring Biden's condition when he has to make his concession speech, I have a sneak preview of it just for the ATS peeps:

Look, here's the deal.

Lufifofitshfifhdl6dktsmbxlhxoysu4aiydihigk6djtstylgdlydkyditdlyr.

Igigifigifdtwigogphofe.

Ofswjghigjjrfuhogufueit, igufyeduf, ivifufudud.

Thank you.

There's this....

Annnd then there's this...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Democrats campaigning inside polling stations with list of the Democrat ticket - illegal - walking the line of waiting voters.

Evidence is mounting up for legal challenges.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Show morals? Watch the effing television. Click on the effing links in these threads.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As for people who Riot Burn and LOOT they are NOT demarcates they ARE FELONS and felons don't have voting Rights !
protesters on the other hand could be you protesting Biden's win as Long as you do so and DONT RIOT or shoot or Burn it is legal for you as well as any one else .

Wont do you any good to protest if Biden wins But you do have the right to .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So Your version of morals Is Cussing ? Ok how about showing some class then ? I plan On clicking the links its why I am reading this thread Lol .
So I am Showing what You don't that I will Trust HONEST people regardless of what Box they checked .

Cussing just makes people look like they are Uneducated and to think its the same people who flam my spelling .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's gold.

Thanks for the laugh I haven't seen the one on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Would it be at all possible to keep this thread to election results?

LATEST in FLORIDA

Republican registered votes just overtook Democrat registered votes in the last 20 minutes.

Started the day 120k behind, now 22k UP.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
As for people who Riot Burn and LOOT they are NOT demarcates they ARE FELONS and felons don't have voting Rights !
protesters on the other hand could be you protesting Biden's win as Long as you do so and DONT RIOT or shoot or Burn it is legal for you as well as any one else .

Wont do you any good to protest if Biden wins But you do have the right to .

I agree 100%, these people aren't demarcates. They are democrats.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LATEST in FLORIDA

Republican registered votes just overtook Democrat registered votes in the last 20 minutes.

Well I'll be damned! (uh-oh, I cussed so I'm uneducated)

That was extremely quick for the turnaround!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

LATEST in FLORIDA

yes - wasn't expected this fast/early in the day.
the panhandle is also an hr behind, of course, so could be even better news.

One caveat - I am not sure whether there is a skew on time of day for election day voting. It's possible that Republicans are voting early because they have to work, whereas democrats are much more likely to be not working...most of them won't roll out of bed until lunchtime....or it could be they shot their bolt with mail in ballots and not enough of them left... we'll see as the day progresses. I am monitoring 20 minute updates on registration splits
edit on 3/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

LATEST in FLORIDA

One caveat - I am not sure whether there is a skew on time of day for election day voting. It's possible that Republicans are voting early because they have to work, whereas democrats are much more likely to be not working...most of them won't roll out of bed until lunchtime.

The way I understand it, a huge majority of democrats were basically forced through fear to vote early while a huge majority of republicans and independents are all waiting until today. I'll be voting when I get off work. My sister voted this morning. I bet voters will be pouring in throughout the day.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

LATEST in FLORIDA

One caveat - I am not sure whether there is a skew on time of day for election day voting. It's possible that Republicans are voting early because they have to work, whereas democrats are much more likely to be not working...most of them won't roll out of bed until lunchtime.

The way I understand it, a huge majority of democrats were basically forced through fear to vote early while a huge majority of republicans and independents are all waiting until today. I'll be voting when I get off work. My sister voted this morning. I bet voters will be pouring in throughout the day.

Well it should be noted that more Republican registered voters have now voted in Florida than they did in 2016... it's just busted over 100%.. but Democrats are also at 101%
There is no delay effect here because of mail in votes... it's ALL ADDITIONAL votes for each party registration now. GOP is winning the day by about 55% to 27%, or 2 to 1... but early in the day still.

As I speak..

FLORIDA
REPUBLICAN REGISTRATION Votes now +35757 over DEMOCRATS

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Anyone have a link to a site that is tracking all the states? I went down to vote at 8am and the polls were practically empty at that time. I was expecting lines even that early.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Shenanigans in PA as Democrats start the dirty tricks:

Poll watchers not allowed access to counts or kept away from earshot of counting tables
Polling stations advertising Democrat tickets on posters
Polling stations in certain areas not opening on time for the pre-work rush

Poll watchers are not privy to ballot counts, ever.
Don't blame the Dems for being the only ones with signs.
Pre-work rush should be mostly Democrats.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
FLORIDA
REPUBLICAN REGISTRATION Votes now +62513 over DEMOCRATS

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Can you share a link so I can follow in real
Time?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Anyone have a link to a site that is tracking all the states? I went down to vote at 8am and the polls were practically empty at that time. I was expecting lines even that early.

There is no actual vote tracking until the polls close.
Some states, including Florida report on where the votes are coming from - party registration.

Link here (results pulled directly from County submissions - the data the campaigns are using)
joeisdone.github.io...

Republicans have cast nearly 200,000 more ballots than Democrats in Florida today

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
In Millsfield and Dixville Notch NH President Donald Trump won 16 votes to Biden's 10 at traditional midnight voting.

Interesting is this how the whole country could go.

Link
NH ELECTION RESULTS

Is that the location that CNN awarded to Joe Biden late last night. Their banner said "Biden Wins 5 Electoral Votes! in the Northeast!" Looked like they were attempting to influence early risers who had not voted.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Does anyone know how many eligible voters there are in the country? I said it before but what happens after all votes are counted when over 200 million total votes will have been cast, more votes than we have adults and eligible voters just because Dems needed to keep adding ballots to push Biden through. I don't believe for a second that 100 million real, legitimate votes have been cast ahead of time. And I don't believe that more Dems are voting for Biden and Harris than voted in 2016. I think the number of real, legitimate votes is probably about half that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join