It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian gunman who killed four people and wounded 17, 'was known Islamist born in Vienna

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I agree.

Islamists and right wing terrorists should go to that island and fight eachother to the death.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

'not in our name' will be the Muslim cry from the peaceful lot

Two Muslims ran into the gunfire rescuing an older woman and an injured cop.

So can we please stop blaming Muslims for the actions perpetrated by Islamists.

I didn't blame 'all' Muslims. I said the peaceful lot basically won't be out on the streets protesting like they were about Macron only last week

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I never said 'all' Muslims.

see post above.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I agree.

Islamists and right wing terrorists should go to that island and fight eachother to the death.

Oh yeah
It would be the perfect remedy for society. Like a modern day Gladiator contest. The rest of peaceful society safe and all the angry young men in a monster sized Gladiator concert

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All I can say is that the major difference [and I say this as a non believer] is that christians would totally condemn anyone killing people in the name of their saviour. Most people also know that jeebus wasn't a violent man, so it wouldn't make sense for christians to go and kill.
Islam however is different, heck the culture of people who become muslims is literally medieval. Yes there are some 'moderate' [that doesn't even exist] muslims somewhere in indonesia amongst those who are totally gaga with this belief.

Nutters exist, nutters exist in extreme jeebus cults and they exist in Satanism and they obviously exist in islam because islam praises them. Getting rid of infidels is not anything to be ashamed of.

In christianity you just have to be nice and compasssionate, in islam you have to be a warrior. That's what you get when your holy book is written by a soldier and warmongerer and not someone who is out to give you spiritual guidance.

Where are all the muslims who stand up to this? Well there won't be any because they know how mad their fellow believers can get and nobody wants to be the next one without a head.

I don't like religion as it can be taken as an excuse for the mentally deranged but islam is something else, they are literally told that non believers are ok to kill. Most won't do it because only deranged crazies would murder other innocent people for a religion but if you do want to be a teachers pet to your war faring and frankly brutal and paedophilic 'holy' man, then islam is your choice!

It would be very hard to murder and behead others in the name of jeezus or buddha or shinto. But in islam it's kind of 'de rigeur' and anyone who would speak out would be next. Charming, peaceful and spiritual...NOT.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Islam has 1.8 billion adherents across the world, making up about 24.1% of the world population.

They are not all terrorists nor are they out to do anything other than existing just like the rest of us.

The halftards that are committing these acts of depravity are extremist indoctrinated scum.

We cannot start a war nor exterminate 1/4 of the world's population over a very select few programmed morronic bastards serving the agenda of religious intolerant xenophobic extremists.

Cooler heads need to prevail.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No, but the extremists need to be rooted out as a matter of urgency.....and how do we go about doing that?

One things certain: the current policy of pandering to their hyper-sensitive nature is not working.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Totally and unequivocally agree as to extremists.

As to how they are rooted out, that's beyond my ken.

But it needs to be done and fast because this crap cannot continue to take place.

Tell you one thing though, firing them all into the same boat, and tarring them with the same brush definitely won't work.

It's a conundrum wrapped in an enigma if ever there was one and quite pathetic really.

But like i said we cannot fight with 1/4 of the world over sad mad bastards that fail to comprehend freedom of expression.

Down that road lies a Gog and Magog war of epic proportion.
edit on 3-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yep
Just let them keep doing that bs

It will take a while to get to you....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Whos them though?

If we are to assume the actions of a select group of xenophobic religious maniacs are the will of the entire Muslim religion are we also to assume the crazy bastard that went nuts in New Zealand and shot up a mosque is representative of the feelings of all Christians towards Muslims?

This crap needs to end.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Lol
Too chicken to even identify them
Too funny
Stiff upper lip and all that

Lol

Their identity is not in question
They want to murder you

What utter cowards

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So all Muslims want you dead shooterbrody?

All 1.8 billion of them?

What a load of complete and utter mince.

Madness. LoL

I went to the shop this morning, Pakistani owns that, loaf of bread and a wee 10-minute conversation about football, and im still here.

Imagine that?

Guess i must just be one of the lucky ones.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You obviously never served.
They do want to murder you.
Be obtuse all you like.
Won't stop them from taking your head.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Served the bankers you mean. LoL

Ile fight for my nation when someone invades its shores.

And my heads just fine ta very much and still attached to my shoulders.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Your shores have been invaded.

You are to cowardly to see it.

Too funny, when my nation is invaded.
That is your only anti globalist point.
Lol
Will remember that next time you lot beg for help.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Naw mate that's called immigration and Muslims have been here in the UK most integrating seamlessly for quite some time.

I take it you mean the help we also returned with the likes of Japan?

Team effort im afraid, also do you have any idea how many Muslims died in WW2 for the allied cause?

Quite a few there you see, and respect to them, just like and anyone else that helped defeat the Nazi regime.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Japan got exactly what it deserved.
Come at us again and get the same.

We will not be put in a position to beg for others help to defend ourselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I grew up with muslims... they are very respectful and warm people!

It is the radicalization and misinterpretation of their religion that has gained mainstream notoriety unfortunately, that is the problem. Unfortunately it stems from religion with no mechanism to avoid such acts in modern society. But i do not hate muslims. they are good people. Only the radical ones are misguided and brutal and i condemn them!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
BBC news....................... UK terrorism threat level raised to 'severe'

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wonder why that is????
To many extremists make residence there.
Cowards

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join