It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmare Scenario - TRUMP Wins on Tuesday followed by BIDEN Winning on Friday.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: spacedoubt

More than half of the country are pro Trump

That’s clearly obvious

Remember, he won last time, but not by popular vote.

We had a popular vote last time? I don’t remember that.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You all are worrying too much.
It will be a slam dunk thank you voter man and a winner with no hitch.

Overseas tv is blasting it's airwaves for , well guess who...

Taiwan is afraid of a Trump loss.

I refuse to not be concerned, this is exactly what people said about Hillary the last time. It was a slam-dunk. It was already over. It was guaranteed.

Sorry, this Trump voter is nervous.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why are they declaring a winner before the vote counting has finished anyway? Seems folly to me and a waste of time. They should have just said (due to Covid) the winner won't be declared until Friday in the 1st place.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yeah, because people with jobs, homes, families are going to go out and riot, loot, murder if Trump doesn't win ...

Keep on having your dark little dystopian projection party.

If anything creates that level of dysfunction on the right, it will be because there's no longer any recourse and the left has gone full-on retard (never go full retard).

If anything has us worried, it's the rhetoric from folks like the one in the other thread dancing over our graves not yet dug.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Trump will take it by landslide. Everything will be business as usual... whatever that means.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So for the Last 3 Months You the Right have Done zero to secure LEGAL voting ?
I do know You have been posting for 3 Months how much cheating will be done so has Trump and Yet Non of you did a Thing to secure Voting ?

Come on Trump and The Right are so helpless they need to have the people they hate SECURE voting as HAS been DONE as the Democrat's and REPUBLICANS who Tried to cheat were cought and Charged . It took demarcates to do that for you

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Eyebrows will rise when somebody sees that ballots collected from those drop off boxes have more volume than all the boxes combined could hold 😃

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
LOL eyebrow's will Rise when all In person voting has weeded out the 3 MILLION ILLEGAL Immigrant Voters Just LIKE last election LOLOL

You really don't know how foolish these post look do You ?

You compline winning how Unfair life is and Do nothing to change things .
On the OTHER hand Other Groups ( Must all Be democrat's ? because You sure having don't anything to secure voting ! )
have been checking to FIND any Who try to cheat and have arrested QUITE a few BOTH REPUBLICANS who TRIED to Cheat and Democrat's who tried .

Good thing we have Democrat's who want SECURE voting the Right sure cant get the job done !
edit on 3-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Biden has hundreds of lawyers ready.

People think it Biden that will be on the offensive.

But it's really about Biden fighting off hundreds of lawsuits against Democrats and the cheating roflmao 🤣

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ok and Trump has Hundreds Of lawyers as well ready to go on the offensive ?

BAD news HERE In the USE we have courts and IF TRUMP wants TO challenge the election results it is HIS RIGHT TO do so !
so You have problems when Things are DONE by the law of Humm maybe you should move to a country more suited to that like china there You wont have to wonder who is going to court for anything .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You do realize saying Biden has No right to challenge the election miens Trump has NO right as well so we will just GO by all COUNTED votes and Biden wins BY one vote Trump is OUT ok ?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: carewemust

See my other post about just letting it go.

You didn't give me a link and I can't find it. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's not much of an issue.
PA and NC are the major states that ballots will still be received after election day and the result could swing.
Keep in mind that Trump could LOSE PA and NC and still win if he holds the rest of the States he won in 2016.

Obviously, that will not happen, Biden will be way ahead on Tuesday night so there will be no doubt.

I don't think we'll get a scenario where the result changes either way.

You sound a little conflicted today. Not as certain of a Biden victory as you were 24 hours ago. What happened?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: carewemust

The media will not be declaring the winner, the election officials from the States will be doing that. They're the ones tabulating the vote. And the final numbers always take a few days to be certified, due to late post, lost ballots and even hanging bloody chads.

People celebrate, or get angry, or are disappointed, based on what the majority of the Mainstream Media declares as winners/losers. Usually that happens before Wednesday sunrise.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden has hundreds of lawyers ready.

People think it Biden that will be on the offensive.

But it's really about Biden fighting off hundreds of lawsuits against Democrats and the cheating roflmao 🤣

Biden has 4,000 lawyers already at work, or on standby.

Source: nymag.com...

That's where most of his campaign donations were spent...and will be spent. Sure wasn't on rallies and travel, lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Who said anybody has no right ?? 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, because people with jobs, homes, families are going to go out and riot, loot, murder if Trump doesn't win ...

Keep on having your dark little dystopian projection party.

If anything creates that level of dysfunction on the right, it will be because there's no longer any recourse and the left has gone full-on retard (never go full retard).

If anything has us worried, it's the rhetoric from folks like the one in the other thread dancing over our graves not yet dug.

No I think a lot of people with jobs and families and homes will celebrate Trumps loss, if that’s the way it goes.
He’s a toxic person. His highway blocking lemmings don’t understand this, that little group is just as toxic.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

He’s a toxic person. His highway blocking lemmings don’t understand this, that little group is just as toxic.

So those peaceful city burners/occupiers were not toxic?
edit on 3/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So those peaceful city burners/occupiers were not toxic?

I’m sure you know that answer.
Some humans throw mega tantrums.
Sometimes on foot, sometimes from jacked-up pickup trucks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join