It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmare Scenario - TRUMP Wins on Tuesday followed by BIDEN Winning on Friday.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Monday, November 2, 2020

Tomorrow is Election Day! Normally, we would have a Presidential winner declared on Tuesday Night or Wednesday morning. Mainstream Media outlets compete to earn the bragging rite of being THE FIRST to correctly call the winner.

But this year, due to CoronaVirus fear, tens of millions of voters have MAILED IN their ballot. Although a couple of states have started counting/tallying the ballots already, the vast majority of states begin the counting process tomorrow.

Take a look at the LIGHTEST SHADE OF GREEN states on this map: projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Those light green states that are "battleground" states will take the longest to count the mailed-in ballots. It's estimated that Pennsylvania will not know if Trump or Biden won that state until the ballot counting deadline, of Friday 11/6/2020.

WHAT IF:

1.) President Trump is declared the winner tomorrow, by the majority of mainstream media.

2.) Over Wednesday and Thursday, we see news bulletins every few hours, showing Electoral Votes shifting from Trump to Biden, or being outright given to Biden, due to mailed-in ballots being added to state totals.

3.) By Friday at 5:00pm, JOE BIDEN is declared THE WINNER by all Media outlets, and the Federal Election Commission certifies it.

Is that the end of it? The DOJ - DHS - FEC have thousands of watchers and monitors placed in polling places and Post Offices across the country. With so many resources ensuring security, it would be hard to argue that "Cheating" occurred.

I think President Trump would have to concede. Or, if the opposite occurs, Joe Biden would have to concede.

For either side, having WON on Tuesday, only the LOSE on Friday, would be an unimaginable heart-breaker, don't you think? Due to mail-in voting, that "Nightmare Scenario" is very possible this year....assuming there is NO LANDSLIDE tomorrow.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden's rally turnouts were abysmal. He couldn't fill a bingo hall if his life depended on it (and it might at that!)

Biden's chances of winning are even lower than Queen Hillary's.

MSM is backing a loser because they know where their meal ticket comes from.

The illusion will be dispelled in the days to come.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I actually think it may be opposite of that, Biden may be leading but then the cities will finally release Trump votes after Biden is declaired the winner and Trump will win. I do not think that the left cities are going to make Trump votes disappear, just hold a lot of the results back somehow.

I have to keep people's minds open, it is possible that Trump challenging the prolonged votes might mean he could lose. The Democrats are not stupid, just because they are brainwashed does not mean they can come up with elaborate schemes and set up trump to disqualify his own votes they waited to process.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Do you think that the left hasn’t figured out a way to get their own corrupt people as the monitors and watchers into the post offices and and voting locations? Your belief that “it would be hard to argue that cheating occurred” because of them is weird.

In fact this OP is weird. In your “Biden wins on Friday” scenario, according to you, Biden would have won fairly (because you say no cheating can occur because of monitors). Have you looked around recently? Biden is not going to win.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The majorly of the country is pro Trump, by real numbers

biden will lose by so much that all of the dEmocrats fake ballots and dead-voter mail-ins won’t be enough to cope with such a huge margin of difference

I think your nightmare scenario is a wet dream for the terrorist media, but by the end of the week they’ll wake up screaming at the reality that they have failed to overthrow democracy and failed to ‘influence the election’ in the way they wanted to

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Do you think that the left hasn’t figured out a way to get their own corrupt people as the monitors and watchers into the post offices and and voting locations? Your belief that “it would be hard to argue that cheating occurred” because of them is weird.

In fact this OP is weird. In your “Biden wins on Friday” scenario, according to you, Biden would have won fairly (because you say no cheating can occur because of monitors). Have you looked around recently? Biden is not going to win.

I believe that the watchers and monitors and all of the ballot counters will be 100% lying, cheating, corrupt leftists who have ALL pre-planned to cheat, lie and miscount.
It’s certainly not hard to believe.

But the number will just be far too great for them. Their best efforts will not be enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Well yeah, that’s the plan! We will flood the voting polls today with so many votes for Trump, that all their cheating schemes won’t be able to overcome. Many Trump supporters are voting on Election Day!

edit on 3-11-2020 by MariaT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You all are worrying too much.
It will be a slam dunk thank you voter man and a winner with no hitch.

Overseas tv is blasting it's airwaves for , well guess who...

Taiwan is afraid of a Trump loss.
edit on 1100000046522020-11-03T00:52:46-06:00524611am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I have exactly zero faith that the Left will accept the results of the election should Trump come out on top.

They've ruined entire cities with the way they handles Covid, enabled BLM and Antifa.

The Left's hammer, the MSM, deliberately spent years on a fake Russian story.

American's haven't forgotten that.

I think Trump will win convincingly, but media outlets and big tech been given instruction by other media talking heads NOT to allow Trump to claim victory, ever.

EVER.

I think we're in for a really big battle.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Tempter because: sp

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Taiwan is afraid of Trump loss.

What?

Trust me Americans are afraid of a Trump loss too. We know a Trump loss will be due to election fraud sponsored by deep state players. We'd be losing much more than a candidate in office.

We will have lost our sovereignty

edit on 3-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Biden's rally turnouts were abysmal. He couldn't fill a bingo hall if his life depended on it (and it might at that!)

Biden's chances of winning are even lower than Queen Hillary's.

MSM is backing a loser because they know where their meal ticket comes from.

The illusion will be dispelled in the days to come.

I certainly hope you're right! When I saw that FoxNews put Trump-hater ARNON MISHKIN (See all tweets b4 October 20th - twitter.com... ) in charge of it's "Decision Desk" for election day, it turned my stomach.

If President Trump begins winning early in states like FLA/TX/GA/NC, the race is done. We won't have to worry about the most volatile late-counting-of-ballot states, like Pennsylvania and Nevada.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
America is the last stand of the west. There is nobody else to deal with China. Europe has folded.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
...followed by a meteoric ELE alien strike sometime this weekend? Because that WOULD be scary

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

What?

Trust me Americans are afraid of a Trump loss too. We know a Trump loss will be due to election fraud sponsored by deep state players. We'd be losing much more than a candidate in office.

Well American and Japan has their military exercises right now and usually Taiwan is silent on the landscape about American politics who's going to be in charge and there's not going to be in charge.
but that silence says brought in a state of peer if Trump loses so they are really happy that Trump authorized the sale of a couple billion dollars with the military aid to Taiwan.

What's really puzzling is that maybe if Biden gets elected he may cancel that trade deal.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
We must keep in mind that winning a state's Electoral College Votes, is different than winning Delegates in a state primary.

Delegates are assigned to each candidate, depending on what percentage of votes each candidate receives from the population of a given state.

With the Electoral College in each state it's "Winner takes all of them". If Biden or Trump wins by only 100 votes in Texas, he gets all 38 of Texas's electoral college votes.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, November 2, 2020

Tomorrow is Election Day!

Thanks mate, I must of missed the memo...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Every time the DOJ puts out a press release about monitoring polling places, USPS hubs, military mail facilities, CNN gets upset enough to write an article criticizing the move.

Here's an example from October: www.cnn.com...

We've learned from declassified Obama-era documents, that CNN is the one TV network most collusive (in-bed) with Democrat leaders. Even Nancy Pelosi said she gets many of her ideas from watching CNN.

So when CNN is strongly against something NOW (election security) that they were strongly supportive of PRIOR TO 2020, it's obvious that Democrats are planning to CHEAT via mail-in ballots. CNN is pizzed-off, because the DOJ-DHS-FEC is going to be right where the cheating will take place...primarily at United States Postal Hubs. (Lots more evidence of this, but I've elaborated in other threads over past few months.)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

What?

No, Americans aren’t afraid of Trump losing.
More than half relish the final walk of shame.
Some might be afraid of him and his fan club being sore losers.
But more than half of Americans are not fans of omelette head.
Tossup is the best he can hope fors

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The majorly of the country is pro Trump, by real numbers

biden will lose by so much that all of the dEmocrats fake ballots and dead-voter mail-ins won’t be enough to cope with such a huge margin of difference

I think your nightmare scenario is a wet dream for the terrorist media, but by the end of the week they’ll wake up screaming at the reality that they have failed to overthrow democracy and failed to ‘influence the election’ in the way they wanted to

I hope you're right. Indeed, evidence is pointing to a DECISIVE President Trump victory before the Sun rises (in Wash DC) on Wednesday morning. The White House is erecting large barriers around the residence tonight, which is the latest evidence of a decisive Trump victory.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

More than half of the country are pro Trump

That’s clearly obvious

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join