It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why many Big Time Liberals are worried that Trump will win

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

But that statement was odd and my point is that both sides are worried. Neither side has the win in the bag.

I didn't say either did..I said it is much closer than what the polls been suggesting for a long time now and many liberals are worried looking at those numbers...spending way too much effort on your point.

How does a state like Texas give Biden like 12 points as per what many liberal outlets are suggesting...lol Both sides have not been worried until data started to come in that the liberals didn't get their big numbers they thought they would get pre Nov 3 as today will be a massive republican turnout...

Will it be enough ...who knows...we will see.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Big Time Liberals are concerned because they picked one of the worst candidates they could find to go against successful Donald Trump.

Example..

Joe Biden came out of his basement today and introduced his granddaughter as Beau Biden.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
It's the same amount of effort that I waste on ATS on any given subject.

My point was that it is SOP. The whole they are worried/scared/panicking projection, not that you said or implied all those, always seems like wishful thinking on the part of person who claims to be seeing it.

edit on 3-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

My point was that it is SOP. The whole they are worried/scared/panicking projection, not that you said or implied all those, always seems like wishful thinking on the person who claims to be seeing it.

Actually I wasn't even tracking anything until I started to see high profile liberals out of the blue start to sound alarms that polls are not correct. I then started to look at the data too and places like FL will 100% be red...my prediction as I don't see anyway Democrats can take it now. Pa is a different story, but I expect Trump to take more of these swing states. I predicted Biden to win over a month ago because his path to 270 is so much easier than Trump. If Biden gets Pa then he needs like one other swing state to win.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not saying you are wrong but the push could have come regardless of what you are seeing. Like CWM pointed out, Biden is a bad candidate. I'd say weak. Either way, both camps usually push extra hard at the end anyway so that isn't really indicative of anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Not saying you are wrong but the push could have come regardless of what you are seeing. Like CWM pointed out, Biden is a bad candidate. I'd say weak. Either way, both camps usually push extra hard at the end anyway so that isn't really indicative of anything.

I guess the critical point that I was talking about is the dems are less likely to vote today and about 86% is suggested have already voted if they are to vote where the Republicans are going to have a heavy vote today while keeping early voting close enough to pull ahead in many of the swing states.

Its going to be interesting in where it ends up at.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
CWM made a thread about the mail-in vote count not being finished until friday. I'm not sure anyone knows which way things are heading and the numbers by the end of today may not be good indicators.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

CWM made a thread about the mail-in vote count not being finished until friday. I'm not sure anyone knows which way things are heading and the numbers by the end of today may not be good indicators.

I wonder how many of those late votes are republican as the democrats tend to vote early as a whole, or as both party seem to go they are moot.

I agree 100%, its a couple of key states with the late mail in count one being PA, who wins that I think will win.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think it mostly has to do with the mail-in ballots.

Here is the article linked in that thread.

For example, regarding PA:

And even counties that manage to count all the ballots in their possession on election night will have to wait until Nov. 6 — the deadline for most mail ballots to arrive — to consider their results complete.

<< 1  2   >>

join