It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why many Big Time Liberals are worried that Trump will win

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Edumakated
Trump is going to pull a decent chunk of the black vote.

The left's covid strategy back fired in that it is progressives who are afraid to go to the polls.

I really think this is going to be a Trump blow out.

I don't think people are giving enough weight to this and this is a very astute observation, which is what I have come to expect from you. Democrats usually hold a decent lead in key states during early voting and in 2020 they are, by a large margin, more afraid of COVID. If anything, if the Dems were going to win, we should have seen an overwhelming number in the early voting in favor of Democrats.

I agree. I think Trump’s win is going to be so obvious that even the left’s cheating won’t be enough to let them even try to pull any contesting shenanigans.

Ketsuko is right on as usual though, in that we will wake up to “Biden is so far in the lead! Everywhere!” and the sh!t media will beat that drum all day. It won’t work.

In a lot of ways we are in uncharted waters with so many early and mail-in votes, 40 Georgia counties surpassed 2016 totals already, that's amazing in itself

The bright side is the media relies on exit polls, we may see more conservatives voting so exit polls shouldn't reflect early voting totals just those that choose to take an exit poll on 11/3. Some states can't tabulate any votes till their polls close.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Polling data for already cast ballots are showing that about 86% of all Democrats are voting early and only about 55% for Republicans, and this is why some famous liberals are sounding the alarm about a Trump victory.

It hit me yesterday.

If it's true the democrats did vote early.

That makes mail in fraud more difficult, and should be easily detectable.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
OP, your number are all wrong.

Florida:
Dem registered voters have voted 112k more than Republican registered voters.
Compared to the 2016 elections BOTH parties have gone close to 100% of their votes from 2016... 97.38% for Democrats, 92.71% for Republicans.

All around the country the Dems have massive leads in EV.
The ASSUMPTION is that there are less DEMS to turn out on election day. That is just an assumption - the Republicans have early voted in record numbers too. People are just speculating that there is some hidden Republican vote that will come out this time AND that the Dems don't have any new voters.

edit on 3/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Polling data for already cast ballots are showing that about 86% of all Democrats are voting early and only about 55% for Republicans, and this is why some famous liberals are sounding the alarm about a Trump victory. The big problem is that in many swing states the differences are very close and there is still a good amount of outstanding votes for Nov 3 that will be super heavy republican. Here is an example.

FL
The Democrats will have about 150,000 vote lead going into Nov 3, but there will only be about a total of 45% cast early. What this means is the 65% not cast yet will be heavy Republican favorite with a 45% to 14% that will most likely still vote on Nov 3. When we talk super voters...those who always vote and vote for just one party the Dems only have 282,000 left to vote while the republicans still have 514,000 still to vote.

This is an example that we see the same as we look state to state... The red wave will most likely hit hard on Nov 3 and many on the left are seeing it already.

your math shows 110% voter turnout
Is that everyone or just the democrats?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
What's a Big Time Liberal?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Welp that settles it. The old lady that was just asked on live TV what she likes about Trump, her reply, "his balls".

Gotta go vote for the T-man now!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Who got the antifa vote?
Who got the looter vote?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Who got the antifa vote?
Who got the looter vote?

Biden and his sado masochistic supporters.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

If 45% were cast early and there’s 65% more yet to cast than I think whoever is in charge of this poll can’t add

There is about 40 to 50 million open ballots now with close to 100 million casted... Many are suggesting the liberals that are a part of that 40 to 50 million have decided not to vote for anyone otherwise they would have already done it while the republicans are biting at the bit for the polls to open today.

Look at the intensity or lack of with the rallies and just the over all of people doing things to support their candidate. Trump has huge gatherings and people just going on their own such as huge truck/car rallies etc. For Biden even the crickets are not showing up, so who is voting today....

This is why many on the left are so worried as the right has had a pretty good early voter turnout and the left has been lukewarm to not build the lead they need.

edit on 3-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Who got the antifa vote?
Who got the looter vote?

They will most likely not vote...lol

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What's a Big Time Liberal?

Those who assume the voice for the left...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

your math shows 110% voter turnout
Is that everyone or just the democrats?

10% for the dead.... lol

Right now close to 100 million have voted, so 40 to 50 million are left...Out of that 40 to 50 million is a big chunk of republicans compared to democrats in about a 4 to 1 ratio and that is if everyone votes. Since most Democrats who wanted to vote have already voted then that ratio could be 5 or 6 to 1 today for Republicans. The key takeaway is the democrats have not built up the lead they need to over come the big votes today by the right.

edit on 3-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Welp that settles it. The old lady that was just asked on live TV what she likes about Trump, her reply, "his balls".

Seriously?!?! Link please!!!

To quote Joe: "Come on, man!"

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Those who assume the voice for the left...

Aren't you assuming the voice of the Big Time Liberals?

edit on 3-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Aren't you assuming the voice of the Big Time Liberals?

I'm not sure your point...I was trying to use it in a generic way to suggest prominent people like Michael Moore, Many liberals in the House and Hollywood, liberals across tech/social media etc are speaking out that the polls are not showing reality and that liberals are not voting in numbers to over come the Nov 3 conservatives vote...

I really didn't have point to make about it and it really wasn't much of the point I was trying to make, so what is it that you would like to talk about it more?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
They are rallying their side, no different than the others.

The use of the label seemed interesting to me and your answer seemed to imply that they had taken to speak for others, therefore my reply.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They are rallying their side, no different than the others.

The use of the label seemed interesting to me and your answer seemed to imply that they had taken to speak for others, therefore my reply.

I agree they are trying to rally, but they sound scared as they see the same data that I do and they are speaking out on it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Same could be said about Trump's last flurry of rallies and statement about Democrat plans to delegitimize Election Day results but, isn't that just politics as usual?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Same could be said about Trump's last flurry of rallies and statement about Democrat plans to delegitimize Election Day results but, isn't that just politics as usual?

Trump has been a machine with the rallies for a while now, I think he enjoys them. Once again my post was more about the numbers rolling in that are in favor of Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Once again my post was more about the numbers rolling in that are in favor of Trump.

But that statement was odd and my point is that both sides are worried. Neither side has the win in the bag.

<< 1    3 >>

join