It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official President Trump Wins By A Landslide Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We must erect Jor Biden chop chop!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
TRUMP FOR 365? The path to a landslide

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Every time I voted for a presidential candidate, that candidate won. If Trump doesn't win tomorrow, it will break my streak of picking the winner I didn't vote in a few presidential elections, but I did vote in nine of them over the last forty five years...and my candidate always won. Guess either I tend to vote the way the majority of people vote, or I am just lucky to pick the winner.
edit on 2-11-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Every time I voted for a presidential candidate, that candidate won.

***TWILIGHT ZONE THEME***

NOW you tell us!

I wish you'd told us months ago - it would have saved a helluvalotta time and mud-slinging!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Every time I voted for a presidential candidate, that candidate won. If Trump doesn't win tomorrow, it will break my streak of picking the winner I didn't vote in a few presidential elections, but I did vote in nine of them over the last forty five years...and my candidate always won. Guess either I tend to vote the way the majority of people vote, or I am just lucky to pick the winner.

You voted for Obama? For shame, Ricky, for shame.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Did you vote for that peanut farmer James Carter? Would have been your first election right?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh dude I got chips, burgers, Twinkies and asparagus I am going to cook up.
Have a few friends coming over for some poker. This should be fun.
I made sure to invite friend from both parties just for fun. None of them know who is coming over

Dudette here...

We are figuring that it won't really be decided for at least a few days but at least we will get a hint tomorrow but it will be really late.

But BUT but...

We've had this party going since Saturday night and there has been some attrition...

We have been hunting in the daytime (which is actually now a really pathetic excuse to eat badly and drink too much)...

So whomever can drive in the morning will get everything we need for nachos, barracho beans and 1 thousand tacos, give or take a few.

Then we will see.

Kinda.

I like where your head is at!
It will be taco Tuesday!
I plan on getting myself and every so wasted we won't remember the night and wake up to see tomorrows results. Hungover as # begging for coffee or tea and some greasy food. And just to piss everyone off I got a little surprise for them!
God damn veggie burgers man

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
America loves the underdog, the left and the media made Trump into the underdog. When possibly if they would have left him to his own devices he might have annoyed enough people or made enough mistakes. Instead, they were on him even before the election and afterward played the spoiled poor loser to the hilt. Everybody saw how he was hounded mostly for no good reason, and the guy actually still got loads done and the economy was good unemployment down all with an extremely hostile Congress and media. So COVID and here in the US it turns political early on, how do I know, because Cuomo sent COVID patients into the nursing homes and the NY deaths skyrocketed. The media said nothing, Trump sent a state of the art Naval Hospital ship to New York, it was barely used if at all. That's just New York. Throw in sleepy Joe and people see Trump deserves 4 more years.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Fart salad boogaloo!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Been my prediction since the daily riots started, even with COVID and the dems trying to destroy our economy. I've got my bourbon and beer ready for tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I love the enthusiasm of patriotic hard working Americans. I feel we will come out in droves to vote for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

With that said. The far left will do anything to get ahold of thier piggy bank again. They dont mind ruling over ashes.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You voted for Obama? For shame, Ricky, for shame.

I know, I messed up. That was before I awoke on 12/21/12

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: rickymouse

Did you vote for that peanut farmer James Carter? Would have been your first election right?

Yeah, that is because I love peanuts in the shell. Can't help myself sometimes, I voted for mr. peanut.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm predicting a Biden win, edging out Trump by winning FL, PA, and OH.

I hope i'm wrong, but it is what it is. Still a proud American no matter who wins.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
This is no prediction. President Trump is WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE!
Just look at the Massive UUUGE rallies! This is truly an indication that Trump will WIN AGAIN!
Just Look!

Time after time, President Trump draws in thousands of Americans to his rallies! What, you want to see more? OK.

I could go on, and on, and on.

So let's see what China Joe brings in.

Where is the crowd

No one!

ROFLMAO!!!! No one, absolutely NO ONE!!!!

YES, PRESIDENT TRUMP IS WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!!

There is no undecided voters....he can do 100 comedy stand up a day that won't change anything....
I think you wrote your post way to early...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Not ONE single leftist on this site thinks biden is gonna win

Not ONE

That’s been obvious for months

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This is no prediction. President Trump is WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE! Just look at the Massive UUUGE rallies! This is truly an indication that Trump will WIN AGAIN! Just Look!

I think this one is a coin flip, especially with how the left literally picked the worst candidate they could find.

The rally size shows he has more passionate supporters. I don't think Biden has any of those in all reality. Everyone on that side knows they're settling for him. But that's not really a surprise, and I don't think that equates logically to he wins by a landslide.

I'd be willing to be there is a comparable amount of people who hate Trump to those who love him... So I struggle to see how rally size would be a good indicator of election results.

But, I imagine we will see. Luckily for me, I don't care how this comes out either way.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Never underestimate the lengths a desperate beta male will go to for power. I do think Trump will in a landslide, but I think fraud by the desperate betas will make it appear closer.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just want to say “I knew it” before the big day.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join