It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden - Lady Gaga - Kamala Harris Pennsylvania Rally 7pm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny that they have to bring entertainers in to boost their "crowd".

SoOo... it will be 60 cars and 4k views this time?

TBH, one of the views will be mine because I like John Legend's singing voice.

Lady Blah Blah.... not so much.

John Legend explaining how to place your vote 33,000 people watching

meanwhile waiting for Trump online

98,000 waiting online for him to appear in tiny little Kenosha Wisconsin in front of a raucous crowd

In my defense, I did say "his singing voice."

Once he uses his voice to say stuff that he thinks, I am....

Less than impressed.

Here's the thing if a musician or movie star wants to talk about their story their hard work and such to become what they are I'll likely listen sometimes that is entertaining and even inspirational. When they get political, it reminds me of how they try and sell stuff in commercials. The more they talk the less I want to hear, I don't stop enjoying them as actors or performers but I really don't need their political views either, carries way less weight for me than what average people think.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What did The Bag Lady wear tonight?

Here is what she wore for Hillary’s final rally before she lost her ass in 2016.
Goebbels and Goering would have been proud.

edit on 2-11-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What a weird outfit choice. It's actually a suit that Michael Jackson wore to meet George Bush Sr. That makes it more weird, but less Nazi.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Kamala - President
Lady Googoo - VP

Doesn't get any better than that...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Thanks for that, gonna have nightmares now *shudder*

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This tactic of bringing in celebrities to boost attendance is nothing new. This is what politicians from my home country have done every election.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I like lazy Gaga better when she was madonna

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v3g4S
a reply to: Lumenari

This tactic of bringing in celebrities to boost attendance is nothing new. This is what politicians from my home country have done every election.

Yeah well, most Americans don't play that chit. Hell, I love Charlize Theron thinks she is a great actress but damn I don't care how or who she votes for? Her political concerns aren't likely to be my concerns not even close, I feel the same way if it's some guy voting on the right too. Like James Woods or John Wayne their political opinion isn't important, not saying they can't express or whatever it just doesn't influence me

WTF is John Legend doing telling people how to don't mail in your vote now it's too late, you got to drop it off. LOL how condescending is that crap, oh really John thanks for that tidbit how about sing another song

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
I'm sure y'all would be on the other side of this if it weren't for the fact that Trump is hard pressed to even play a song at a rally that doesn't get a cease and desist from the artist shortly after. The great divider needs a America-destruction soundtrack! I wonder what the child laborers listen to while making his suits and ties in China? That may a path to explore.

Give me a break the left pissed on Trump from the beginning and he is the great divider LOL. Biden can wheel out half of Hollywood and half of the music industry, it isn't gonna make more people vote for him. Most people don't care if their President is glad-handing celebrities, just keep the economy rolling, and keep us out of BS wars and try not to tax us into oblivion nor regulate us to hell and back. Do those 4 things and most people can take it from there.

The "left" and the world pissed on Trump specifically for being the great divider. His whole ridiculously divisive approach was known before he even got into office (knock the crap out of protestors, I'll pay your legal fees!). Funny that it was his "celebrity" that got him to where he was (being a cocky silver-spoon reality TV host) . Certainly wasn't from being a savvy businessman. Meanwhile, Trump can get photo op's with the few black "celebrities" that support him - "Most people don't care if their President is glad-handling celebrities". Trump blew it with the economy & pandemic (his rich pals will be fine though). Trump kept the wars going and didn't slow down the droning a lick. And as if any president has ever actually regulated. They, Trump included are all part of the destructive global corporatocracy and the corporations write the laws... and they aren't written to favor the populous.

The public is sick of the idiocy, the emotion over facts, the constant division, the all-night whining and victim complex from both Trump and his followers, and we are ready to take America back. We will be happy to have to do-nothing placeholder in the White House while America, the public, heals itself. I think even you know that will never happen under Trump. I mean, unless if the end game is tearing America apart. In that case... winning!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'm sure y'all would be on the other side of this if it weren't for the fact that Trump is hard pressed to even play a song at a rally that doesn't get a cease and desist from the artist shortly after. The great divider needs a America-destruction soundtrack! I wonder what the child laborers listen to while making his suits and ties in China? That may a path to explore.

Give me a break the left pissed on Trump from the beginning and he is the great divider LOL. Biden can wheel out half of Hollywood and half of the music industry, it isn't gonna make more people vote for him. Most people don't care if their President is glad-handing celebrities, just keep the economy rolling, and keep us out of BS wars and try not to tax us into oblivion nor regulate us to hell and back. Do those 4 things and most people can take it from there.

The "left" and the world pissed on Trump specifically for being the great divider. His whole ridiculously divisive approach was known before he even got into office (knock the crap out of protestors, I'll pay your legal fees!). Funny that it was his "celebrity" that got him to where he was (being a cocky silver-spoon reality TV host) . Certainly wasn't from being a savvy businessman. Meanwhile, Trump can get photo op's with the few black "celebrities" that support him - "Most people don't care if their President is glad-handling celebrities". Trump blew it with the economy & pandemic (his rich pals will be fine though). Trump kept the wars going and didn't slow down the droning a lick. And as if any president has ever actually regulated. They, Trump included are all part of the destructive global corporatocracy and the corporations write the laws... and they aren't written to favor the populous.

The public is sick of the idiocy, the emotion over facts, the constant division, the all-night whining and victim complex from both Trump and his followers, and we are ready to take America back. We will be happy to have to do-nothing placeholder in the White House while America, the public, heals itself. I think even you know that will never happen under Trump. I mean, unless if the end game is tearing America apart. In that case... winning!

You certainly went off on a tangent there, I'm sorry it means so much to you I mean listen to your rhetoric, I really am. I'm at peace with Biden winning if it happens I'll likely have to find another industry in my mid 50's but that's okay but as emotional as you are you might want to explore the possibility of 4 more years of Trump, cause it is likely to happen because the majority of the public doesn't agree with you.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Fart salad boogaloo

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Gazoontite

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: okrian

I'm perfectly fine with hearing "I'm Proud to be an American" on all of his entrances. A song we'll never hear play for democrats and other anti-Americans.

Lee Greenwood’s “God Bless the U.S.A.”, actually...and I, too, NEVER tire of hearing it. Heard him sing it in front of 106,000 UT football fans at halftime in Neyland Stadium about twenty years ago, accompanied by the 200+ member Pride of the Southland Marching Band—-all fans stood, all hats off. Don’t even know who the Vols played or who won—-but the halftime entertainment is etched in my mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Trump hasn't packed any venue you tard.

originally posted by: Muninn

Yet Trump still packs the arena.
🤣🤡

edit on 2-11-2020 by NpcHunter13 because: none of your #ing business

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NpcHunter13
you dont know youre an NPC.
this is interesting.
go on...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
you don't know what the # you're talking about lol 35 percent of registered voters are democrats, 24 percent are republican and the rest are mostly far left. This country is mostly against trump. He lost the popular vote last time by around 3 million and that was with a poor dem turnout. Biden will win in a landslide unless trump tries to discredit mail in votes like the scumbag he is. You are so out of touch with reality its ridiculous. We are the laughing stock of the civilized world because of this joke of a president and it's disgusting. On top of his blatant racism and divisiveness among americans he has completely mishandled the coronavirus and is indirectly responsible for a quarter million dead americans by underplaying the severity of it. You are mentally handicapped dude. a reply to: putnam6

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
lol

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You right wingers are literally and figuratively going to be the death of this country. Your kind are what form countries like Iran and North Korea. Your religious nonsense, your need to control womens autonomy and your blatant racism throughout history is shocking. The far right has 2 very different groups of people in it but you're both as much to blame for the #show that is the current state of the USA. To be republican you must either be dumb as # or evil.

originally posted by: Rikku
a reply to: NpcHunter13
you dont know youre an NPC.
this is interesting.
go on...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Is she gonna wear that bacon suit and let the audience take bites?

What kind of like the last meat they'll get to eat before the Green Nude Eel makes it illegal to raise livestock because of the farts?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join