It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new method absolute control through fear that coronavirus episode of the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Bit by bit, piece by piece, we are seeing it happen right before our own eyes.
Political power being forced upon us actually it's absolute political power they enforced upon us through fear.
Is that fear for real or is it just make believe to keep the politicians and those that are in power to have absolute control power during their lifetime now.
This power grab is horrible throughout the world at the current state and it would probably is designed exclusively by marketing the coronavirus as the plague.
The politicians marketing ploy is we can save you as long as we're still in power. ( Maintain power by fear)
From what I can see on the world stages it's all the power grab among weak Nations that are being taken over by the stronger Nations through fear.
Weaker nations were always taken over by force but these days weaker notations are taken over by fear of the coronavirus and it's been very sneakily done by offering loans to the weaker Nations to combat an unknown enemy and unknown and unseen enemy through fear and that fear is caused through the marketing , the absolute marketing of fear toward the coronavirus and its destruction toward mankind.
The destruction of the economy, the destruction of the mom and pop stores worldwide, the destruction of hopelessness within the workforce of the uncertainty of job security.
The list can go on and on but the fact of it is, fear controlled by the politicians is their main goal to keep us in a state of fear don't believe me look around.
yes there are potholes throughout the world that fear is being laugh at but the fact of it is many nations and the people in them Nations are living in a state of fear and uncertainty , and like what's the use of living type of ongoing thinking in their lives. Suicides, drug abuse and other forms of abuse are at an all-time high at the moment. Suicides are taking more people's lives then the coronavirus itself . in reality if you actually think about the real statistics of the deaths actually caused by the virus itself , not pre-existing that the coronavirus attacks and we can see immune system the organs and the body functions to quicken the lives of those that are have the virus to their ultimate death.
Anyway the bottom line is a power grab through fear and then absolute power grab for those that are in power for their lifetime that is the catch of this coronavirus and it started with the president of China where he's a lifetime president and it's being contagious around the world at the present time.

Hungry power grab for lifetime of those that are in power.
edit on 1100000012382020-11-02T15:38:12-06:00381211pm3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It all goes back to the **New.World.Order/American.Democrat Alliance**

They must stop the current trend of exposure and cheating and corruption and bullshyst !!

The trend will be complete just the same by 2025 regardless of their agendas !!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The more consumers keep themselves informed of what is reality, the better equipped they are to resist gestapo tactics.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I did a lot of research on this virus, I am no more afraid of it than of ticks. You can consume certain foods and it will help you to keep it from getting real bad, but if you don't have a decently working immune system, your up Shiff's creek without a paddle.

The thing most important about this virus is that it is extremely catchy. So we need to protect those at most risk from getting it. it will be another virus that everyone gets and gets over in a few years, then it will probably further mutate and then be something I consider extremely bad. All that money thrown at vaccines is being wasted, a vaccine that is only sixty percent effective is going to cause more harm than good in my analysis, because people will get wreckless and it will spread to those who shouldn't be getting it.

I will take some precautions, but will not spend the last years of my life fearing this virus.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah because of fear from my own fear of the virus this summer I canceled my touring of Okinawa.
So when I talk about the marketing of power it's of the virus it's very true how it works on many people's minds the control absolute control of the person's well-being.
Sad part of it is I waited many years to tour Okinawa and I finally had the chance to do it this year and zapped it was zapped away from me just like the wind blowing in your face and gone in a second.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
According to the CDC web site here in the UK. It says that the so called Covid 19 Virus has not yet been isolated. So if it has not been isolated and we have every Dr ect searching for it. Then what are they testing for? How can you test for something that has not been isolated?. As far as I am concerned its a complete scamdemic. To usher in the NWO and chip us all for a non existent virus, the vaccination will have the chip. Yes the great RESET is upon us.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What would you do if you weren't "controlled?" If you didn't get your own way? Pout and stamp your feet like a child? This has always been reality, you know. The rich play games with the poor and toy with their lives to make them build pyramids and castles and other narcissistic works and turn the ordinary person into cannon fodder fighting for wealth and land that the poor will never enjoy.

The rich consolidate their wealth by charming the ignorant poor with fictions about "patriotism" and "good" and "evil" and how their various gods will punish or reward them if they go fight other kings or emperors or countries. I suppose the sad thing is the ignorant poor like it.

They cheer and fight and die so the rich can become richer. This is a 10,000 year-old story.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
What would you do if you weren't "controlled?" If you didn't get your own way? Pout and stamp your feet like a child? This has always been reality, you know. The rich play games with the poor and toy with their lives to make them build pyramids and castles and other narcissistic works and turn the ordinary person into cannon fodder fighting for wealth and land that the poor will never enjoy.

The rich consolidate their wealth by charming the ignorant poor with fictions about "patriotism" and "good" and "evil" and how their various gods will punish or reward them if they go fight other kings or emperors or countries. I suppose the sad thing is the ignorant poor like it.

They cheer and fight and die so the rich can become richer. This is a 10,000 year-old story.

What you're saying is very true.
if you watch many of the Chinese kung fu movies on the philosophical side of wealth versus evil versus good and their dialogues what you're saying is comes out very colorful in their films of the 1970s 1980s karate Kung Fu movies.
It's all about the good destroying the bad but but for some reason years later the bad comes about again and it's a repetition where the bad is the wealthy and the good or the poor it just seems that way in all civilizations throughout history.

new topics

top topics

join