It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Releases Urgent Statement On Democrat Plans To Delegitimize Election Day Results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I hope Trump slaughters Biden.

Second verse same as the first verse with the third verse saying.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
People in the major cities are boarding up their businesses for a reason, and it's not because they think the small business owners who usually vote Republican are going to come burn them out and loot if things don't go their way.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust

This all seems very desperate.

To those who arent privy to intelligence briefings, it probably seems that way.

If Trump has any details he should make them known.
A generic statement saying the Democrats are afraid and will try to undermine the election seems lame.

Books will be written that reveal the details of what is being done now behind the scenes.

There is literally a war being waged, with most of it outside of our view.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If just by going by some posters here at ATS that can criticize everything of the Trump administration but can't utter a negative word about Biden, Democrats or the crapshow of a summer we had in the states,

How am I to believe they'll accept a Trump win?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is amazing. Joe Biden's campaign has 4,000 lawyers working, or on standby at the moment.

nymag.com...

Now we know where his 400 million dollar campaign War chest is being spent. It sure was not on travel and rallies.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
People in the major cities are boarding up their businesses for a reason, and it's not because they think the small business owners who usually vote Republican are going to come burn them out and loot if things don't go their way.

What I am actually worried about is a whole bunch of soi-boi Antifa and BLM people with MAGA hats on rioting..

Although they probably are not smart enough to set off THAT powder keg...

Oh wait!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Basically, this source is one of many partisan sources indicating so called Blue and Red mirages during Election Day.

Conservative outlets will say Blue mirage, Leftist outlets will say a Red mirage.

In reality, I don’t think there will be a mirage, only THREE(3) States currently are the focus on delayed results simply because of rushing a system of mail in’s that the state has never done or enacted before. That’s basically it.

Every other state will go as planned. I said this before, but all these predictions and plans all depend on the 2016 metric, it doesn’t factor in any of the new metrics that have popped up over the years, so how can it effectively plan a response? The Midterms was the awakening because of complacency and that response has translated to an effective 87% Enthusiasm output that won’t make that same mistake.

If the Dems just lose one state, all of their plans fall apart and no amount of voter fraud can change that fact. It has to be precise and on the point, otherwise it’s a waste.
edit on 2-11-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Check out this list of where justice department resources are being dispatched to ensure a fair election tomorrow and in the coming days.

twitter.com...

Joe Biden's election fraud organization is going to have a tough time accomplishing their mission this week!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be fair, they’ve always done this, but it would seem they have stepped up their effort considering the stakes involved.

Good.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This all seems very desperate.

To those who arent privy to intelligence briefings, it probably seems that way.

If Trump has any details he should make them known.
A generic statement saying the Democrats are afraid and will try to undermine the election seems lame.

Books will be written that reveal the details of what is being done now behind the scenes.

There is literally a war being waged, with most of it outside of our view.

This is terrible, I suppose there will need to be another election when Trump wins? Are you sure Biden is not behind this?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

LOL

Do you also believe that the Proud Boys got ahold of voter rolls and sent out threatening letters to registered Democrats, with their names and addresses, telling them they "know where you live" and they'll know if you didn't vote for Trump?

Threatening Email Purported To Be From Proud Boys Tells Florida Democrats To Vote Trump ‘Or Else!’
edit on 2-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

Do you also believe that the Proud Boys got ahold of voter rolls and sent out threatening letters to registered Democrats, with their names and addresses, telling them they "know where you live" and they'll know if you didn't vote for Trump?

No. Didn't you miss the statement? That was Iran.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But you think that flyer is really Antifa?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ketsuko

What I am actually worried about is a whole bunch of soi-boi Antifa and BLM people with MAGA hats on rioting..

Although they probably are not smart enough to set off THAT powder keg...

Oh wait!

Another snowflake afraid of their own shadow

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

LOL

www.forbes.com... e/?sh=5329b76e3eb6

Clever trick. The page is not found roflmao.

Red Herring again I see 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fixed it

Threatening Email Purported To Be From Proud Boys Tells Florida Democrats To Vote Trump ‘Or Else!’
edit on 2-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

LOL

www.forbes.com... e/?sh=5329b76e3eb6

You mean the thing that it turned out Iranians did?

But back to topic sweety...

Disprove my post instead of deflecting it.

Badly, I might add.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Prove that it isn't?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Give me a break. Just because you're that dumb doesn't mean I am.
I don't have to prove Jack to you!
Your post is

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Prove that it isn't?

Us Great Brits fought against fascism during WW2, not sure which side you yanks were on...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join