It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden--"I Am Finnegan Biden's Grandmom"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What strikes me as odd is when folks like the OP write a thread illustrating Biden's obvious decline; others will attack the OP for mocking people with demetia.

Yet. . . . they have no problem voting, supporting, endorsing the person with dementia.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What strikes me as odd is when folks like the OP write a thread illustrating Biden's obvious decline; others will attack the OP for mocking people with demetia.

Yet. . . . they have no problem voting, supporting, endorsing the person with dementia.

There was a leftist troll on a conservative site taunting by saying "Even a man with dementia can beat President Trump." So, yeah, they know full well Biden has dementia and they're voting for that to lead the entire country.

Either they know full well Biden was never intended to be the president which is scary because that means they're voting for a site unseen shadow group to lead them with no stated agenda or anything else.

Or they simply hate that much.

But it's frightening either way.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thank you for that observation.
It is a central premise of my OP.

Biden undoubtedly has dementia...and he is literally being abused by those within his family and his party, whom are using him for their own personal gain and agenda.
Pure and simple, it is elder abuse...and those voters supporting him are knowingly supporting that elder abuse for the very same reasons.

FTR...I have heard statements from many of these same folks about 'the bad orange man'...yet, I have never personally attacked them for mocking people with spray-on tan.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

a reply to: ketsuko

It illustrates the real stark difference in the election.

If you vote for Trump, you get Trump.

A vote for Biden is a vote for a Committee, an ideology. The person isn't important because a person won't be leading a democrat administration.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A vote for Biden is a vote for a Committee, an ideology.

Party.

Your right.

A vote for Trump is for Trump not Republicans.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the Democrat party.

The individual versus collectivists.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Rather than another thread...I'll add this from Joe, today...as it only solidly reinforces the point within the OP.

Joe introduced his Granddaughter to a gathered crowd of several...as his dead son, Beau.
He, then, went on to wrongly name his two granddaughters...

Joe Biden introduces his granddaughter by saying, "This is my son, Beau Biden." ... "This is my granddaughter, Natalie. No wait, no wait. We got the wrong one..."

twitter.com...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join