It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you seeing where you’re at?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Fart salad boogaloo

Any particular reason you're spamming this in multiple threads?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Fart salad boogaloo

Any particular reason you're spamming this in multiple threads?

Mental health issues??

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Fart salad boogaloo

looks like Joe Biden made an appearance for us...

I live in Salt Lake city Utah. Mostly Biden supporters here. Some Trump signs but Salt Lake is very liberal compared to the rest of the State.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Western Massachusetts here, never seen this much red in this state in my life. If it wernt for the Boston libs I would be confident trump will take the state, tons of people supporting trump here even life long dems that are sick of their parties BS.

Myself, my girl and my family and most of her family all voted trump. I pray this state turns red it effing needs it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Follow-up from my previous post.

I just returned home from voting.

It was absolutely no different from any other time I have voted. Everyone was in good spirits. I ran into a near neighbor that I have not seen in over a year. Since her daughter graduated from High School. But every election I run into folk I know.

Everyone was cordial, polite, and friendly. Lots of conversation, I didn't hear anyone talking politics. There were no political demonstrations for either side.

I expected no different and my community did not disappoint.

edit on 3-11-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

My in-laws are "tried and true Blue democrats".... They hate Trump. Like REALLY hate Trump. And yet, they are "holding their noses" and voting for him anyway in this election. They cannot abide how far left the Democrat party has gone. They've often said "we didn't leave the Democrat party...the Democrat party left us." I can't imagine they are the only ones who feel that way.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Trump isn't a died in the wool republican. He is simply using the Republican Party to his and the nation's citizens benefit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join