It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Reiterates Plan to Ban ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High Capacity’ Magazines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UKTruth

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

With just days to go until the election, Democratic incumbent Tina Smith leads Republican challenger Jason Lewis by just three points, 45% to 42%. Ten percent remain undecided and 3% prefer other candidates.

13%

WTF? Crapping bricks because of a Congressional race they are winning?

You might want to read the article and the context of why that is significant.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

With just days to go until the election, Democratic incumbent Tina Smith leads Republican challenger Jason Lewis by just three points, 45% to 42%. Ten percent remain undecided and 3% prefer other candidates.

13%

I read it - losing by a bit is the same as losing by a lot.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

13%

Cute as a bumper sticker, doesn't match reality. You really didn't learn anything from 2016 then.

I used to enjoy your posts here, when you used to put real thought into them. Shame you don't bother anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well those two did write most of Joe's vision.

So yeah.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good Old Jack would like to have a word.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Not sure why you're so caught up by polls.

I seem to recall that the polls all said, with few exceptions, that Trump was going to lose in a landslide... Oops.

Polls, other than the one taken on the first Tuesday of November are not worth a whole lot. In fact, they're worth nothing.

Even should Trump win...and I think he will, the whole thing hinges on Congressional races. Without the Senate, or House, he's doomed to, at best, Lame Duck status from day one, if he loses both houses, my guess is he'll be impeached by the end of February.
edit on 11/2/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Good Old Jack would like to have a word.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Not sure why you're so caught up by polls.

I seem to recall that the polls all said, with few exceptions, that Trump was going to lose in a landslide... Oops.

Polls, other than the one taken on the first Tuesday of November are not worth a whole lot. In fact, they're worth nothing.

Even should Trump win...and I think he will, the whole thing hinges on Congressional races. Without the Senate, or House, he's doomed to, at best, Lame Duck status from day one, if he loses both houses, my guess is he'll be impeached by the end of February.

Not quite - election day will see about 45% of the overall vote.
People have been voting for weeks.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

13%

Cute as a bumper sticker, doesn't match reality. You really didn't learn anything from 2016 then.

I used to enjoy your posts here, when you used to put real thought into them. Shame you don't bother anymore.

I don't tend to want to argue positions that are pretty much settled, to be honest - at least not in any detail.
I gave up any real support of Trump over Covid, so no longer feel the need to argue much in his favour.
I still do from time to time, when some leftist hack comes along with yet more BS, but generally nowhere near as much.

I do feel genuinely bad for Americans, though - for what is almost sure to some.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Oops, was triggered there for a hot second

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

13%

I don't tend to want to argue positions that are pretty much settled, to be honest - at least not in any detail.
I gave up any real support of Trump over Covid, so no longer feel the need to argue much in his favour.
I still do from time to time, when some leftist hack comes along with yet more BS, but generally nowhere near as much.

Our exchange really had nothing to do with supporting or defending Trump. That's an interesting cop-out.

I do feel genuinely bad for Americans, though - for what is almost sure to some.

That's also interesting, since up til now I've seen you say, flat out, Trump will lose, period, no questions asked.

Now it's "almost sure to come?"

What's got you feeling the need to hedge a bit this late in the game?
edit on 2 11 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I live here. I know they've been voting for weeks now. Thanks.

Do you know, because I surely don't--and it's none of my business, who the early voters are voting for??

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I live here. I know they've been voting for weeks now. Thanks.

Do you know, because I surely don't--and it's none of my business, who the early voters are voting for??

No, but I know what the polls were at the time. Not one of them, but all of them saying the same thing... landslide Biden.
I do understand there COULD be a shy Trump vote or that many of the polls COULD be wrong... but after 2018 I don't buy this mythical red wave BS.
edit on 2/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

13%

Our exchange really had nothing to do with supporting or defending Trump. That's an interesting cop-out.

That's also interesting, since up til now I've seen you say, flat out, Trump will lose, period, no questions asked.

Now it's "almost sure to come?"

What's got you feeling the need to hedge a bit this late in the game?

It's an interesting question and a valid challenge.

I suppose it comes down to head says Biden, heart says Trump. It's not that I particularly like Trump, but he is far far better for the world, especially the UK.

So yes there is a conflict there - but I tend to land on the side of the head over heart and I genuinely see no path for Trump.
I can also spot political BS and right now - (for about 3 days) - the airwaves have been flooded with BS about a red wave.

edit on 2/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yes. They've been saying that. Others saying Battleground States are too close to call--being within the margin for error.

All I can do is cast my vote, and let the chips fall where they may. To do otherwise defeats the entire idea of a free vote. I'm not going to scream at the sky, or throw molotov cocktails, or any of the other "tactics" applied elsewhere. Hopefully, most Americans will follow suit.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

I have personal experience as I was shot NOT by a crimel or cop BUT BY MY brother playing with a GUN

Did that accidental shooting by any chance involve a brain injury?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The hell its NOT in every ONES place to question IF YOUR compant to Use a gun .

Frankly with the way YOu post here on ATS most posters should NOt own guns they will end Up0 killing teh mail man and kids .

Frankly ONE kids dyeing form YOUR UNSUCURED gun is ENOUGH for all OF us To question YOU !

But I dont have a problem with people who have BEEN TRAINED having a Gun THUS ROTC in every school
You people want The guns BUT NOT the Responsibly that come with them and you know what maybe just maybe the demacrats are right You egt TO manyt Random people killed Thinking your Rambo .

YOU RIGHTS to OWN deadly weapons end WERE MY RIGHT TO LIVE being !
most posters here cheer when cops kil another person That is NOT the kind of person who should own a gun!

FUNNY The swiss every one MUST be armed and yet they don't have a country full of people LIKE YOU posters begging to KILL with them .

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Stop rambling lady. You are embarrassing yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
all I every read here on ATS is how many people you will Kill !

And how half the country is Traitor's commies who should all be shot the way posters here act about guns they should be banned .

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Funny, we must be reading ATS in different universes. Did you slip over here from the killingstiens bear universe bychance?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join